E3 2014 General Discussion Thread: Bring On The Games!

Waaaat. That white PS4 looks amazing.

The Order looks great, I just wish they would show more than like 30 seconds of it at a time.

damn, wish the white ps4 is  not bundled with destiny tho. i wonder what is the price

Last edited by a moderator:
Layton.  Nervous.  Saving the megatons for him to announce?

PSN....meh so far...

Social Media...youtube...meh.

F2P...meh...

lol I thought Full Minecraft on Vita would be a somewhat of a megaton but...crickets...lol.

Ah, here is PSTV.  $99

Too bad twitch lagged the hell out when he was talking about it.  :p

Oh boy Sonys TV TV TV time :p

MKX looked amazing though, the new characters looked kinda weird though.

This is kind of sad.  People expect atomic bombs at E3, not small arms fire.  Sony is popping off 9mms instead of dropping megatons.

I'm really disappointed in Sony so far. I was hoping their press conference would sway me to pick up a ps4 this fall. The only thing that looks like a must have is no man's sky. Now, some guy is talking about tv shows....cool. So games?

Clearly Naughty Gods are being held for the end...

But so ironic MS went games this E3 and Sony is going TV...

...I will watch Ratchet, but why no game?  Not even a Vita game??

...ok so R&C will be a PS4 remake.  Why remake???  So much rehash, not so much original.

TLOU Remastered sigh.

MGS Phantom Pain lol.

Clearly Naughty Gods are being held for the end...

But so ironic MS went games this E3 and Sony is going TV...

...I will watch Ratchet, but why no game? Not even a Vita game??
Yeah it's weird how much they flip flopped haha, and that there's no Ratchet game.

Megaton GTA V PS4.

I can finally finish the game now lol.

OH WOW CROSS PLATFORM character/save transfer???

Cool exclusive Arkam Knights footage.

Xbox 360 to PS4 surprises me. Not sure what's going on.
I bet it's also coming to Xbone and that's what he meant. Also I'm thoroughly impressed that it looks like we will finally have an Arkham game that doesn't feature the Joker. I'm gonna be furious if it turns out that the Arkham Knight is the Joker all along.

fucking twitch I missed uncharted 4.
You didn't miss much, just the usual "one last time" dialogue you hear from a main character when a series that doesn't need it reaches its fourth game. Also the subtitle is "A Thief's End" which means the series is good for two or three more games.

Wow, they had me at The Order but it never stopped coming.  A- for letting the ball drop in the middle focusing on a little too much business talk and TV stuffs (ugh).

Also, Bloodborne.  fuck yes.

Is MGS5 for PS4 only?

Overall i thought the Sony conference was weak. Every time they showed a new game i got more and more disappointed. Only thing i was interested in was The Order 1886 and i saw that last E3. MGS looks cool and finally at the end they saved it all with the Uncharted 4 but that isnt out till 2015. Most of the games i want are multiplatform. That doesnt help me decide which system i want LOL.

Well, MS won this time IMO, curious to see what Nintendo will show tomorrow.

You didn't really miss much. Just the fact that it's real basically.
I think MS won too. Several of the Sony games look really interesting and have great art direction but they just don't look very fun for me. When compared with bright quirky goofy games like crackdown and sunset overdrive, bloodborne or whatever it's called just looks too gross/weird for me. LBP 3 did look pretty cool though!

Yeah, as far as uncharted goes, they really really needed to show some gameplay in my opinion.

No significant Megatons.  Not a lot of over the top first party stuff unfortunately.  I'm not a big fan of LBP.  The Order looks promising, but we've seen that before.  No Man's Sky seemed to be the biggest game in there that had significant amounts to show.  I appreciate GTAV and MKV on PS4, but those are cross-platform stuff.  

MS beat them this E3, IMO.

Nintendo's move is next.

MS won. Hoping Nintendo Trumps Sony too, but probably won't come near MS.
Overall, I'm still not excited about MS or Sony's new systems.

Where is The Last Guardian...

No significant Megatons. Not a lot of over the top first party stuff unfortunately. I'm not a big fan of LBP. The Order looks promising, but we've seen that before. No Man's Sky seemed to be the biggest game in there that had significant amounts to show. I appreciate GTAV and MKV on PS4, but those are cross-platform stuff.

MS beat them this E3, IMO.

Nintendo's move is next.
Eh, this E3 has been quite possibly the best one in a long while, if not ever. Even Ubi's presser was bearable and they're typically the worst lol.

For me I'd say all of the conferences were fairly weak. I loved what I saw of Dragon Age but I was already in the tank for that game. The only exciting reveals were Rise of the Tomb Raider and Uncharted 4.

Ok finally saw Uncharted 4 reveal.  It looks really nice.  A new graphics engine with that level of detail will be spectacular.  But so far away.

Also, it really sounds like they are trying to wrap up the series.  The tone tells me they aren't planning to do any more after 4. Nate is older and he and Sully are going on "one last score".  If they ever do more than 4 Uncharteds, it will be with all new characters is my guess.

bread's done
Back