Eddie Guerrero's wrestling topic (RIP 1967 - 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I get it. Hmm. I did chuckle at a crowd sign that said "CUCK FENA" tonight. It isn't original, but I did enjoy it.

11.jpg

Who in the world is that? Matt Striker or Shane Helms?

I was under the impression that HHH was to be the target of Edge's new "shoot" interview segment. Although disappointed that it didn't come to pass, putting him in a feud with TBS isn't that awful (and Casey's right, too).

I just hope they don't further the feud immediately by having HHH cost the tag titles. Tomko and Snitsky the tag champs? Jesus H Christ.

[quote name='mykevermin']Hard to do in a no dq match, but duly noted.[/QUOTE]

:lol: ownd

EDIT: new prediction... blackout... undertaker chokeslam... cena wins

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']:lol: ownd[/QUOTE]

I can't penalize you for not paying attention.

Did anyone catch a very loud and very noticable "Cena Sucks" chant?

[quote name='mykevermin']
Did anyone catch a very loud and very noticable "Cena Sucks" chant?[/QUOTE]

I caught it. I'm glad some people are coming around.

Just got back... damn, that was a pretty good show.

[quote name='Scorch']I liked when he knocked the mic out of Trips' hand.[/QUOTE]

That surprised everyone there, as it looked like it landed a row or two deep into the crowd.

[quote name='mykevermin']Did anyone catch a very loud and very noticable "Cena Sucks" chant?[/quote]

There were actually multiples throughout the night, including a "drop the title" chant, and even a few chants for Masters when he had Cena in the Masterlock. I don't know if this came through on TV, but there was also a sizable Carlito chant during his match. Seems like a lot of the fans are turning against the people that we see week in and week out that have been forced down our throats, which isn't a bad thing, no, that's... a good thing.

Edit: Maria has a nice ass. They should get some low camera shots when she's standing in the ring wearing a skirt that short. :drool:

Convenient that WWE didn't acknowledge this on their website until AFTER Survivor Series and that Flair also said he "didn't know" about the warrants.

Regarding the ending of Raw.. good call, Guile. I predicted that Angle would angle slam Masters, Masters rolls out, Cena lifts up Angle for the FU (prior to his submission move), Bischoff runs out and low blows Cena (since it's no DQ and Bischoff's trying to save job), Shane storms the ring and takes out Bischoff, Angle goes for the Angle Slam, Cena counters, hits the FU, and makes Angle tap out to his own ankle lock.

that was a pretty good call, how did you think to guess it? I can always call the body tackle, two clotheslines and the belly to back suplex he always does, ugh.

I picked up HBK's autobiography earlier today after learning last night that it had been released. I read it all the way through on the plane ride from Chicago to L.A.

It cost me $28 after taxes (ouch!)but it was worth it. It was probably my favorite non-Foley WWE book, although I haven't read Flair's.

I've always been a Bret Hart fanaticand hated Michaels as a person, but I love his ring work, and I can now say that I thoroughly enjoyed his book.

Has anyone else read it?

I think I'd like to read Michaels' book, but I don't want to pay money for it.

Thanks for the recommendation; the key (*especially* with Flair's book) is to take everything with a grain of salt. I would bet that, since Michaels was (or still is) a master politician backstage like Flair is, his book is equally deceptive (which is precisely why I want to read it).

Once it's $0.99 (and, like Chyna's book, you *know* it will be), I plan on picking up Kane's book. But not until it's less than a dollar.

[quote name='Scorch']Due to the fact that a lot of people have the 360 now, i'm not even bothering with the old Raw chat this week. Maybe they'll set up something in the future for chats on the 360 or something.[/QUOTE]

you cant chat with regular xboxes?

anways i got my undertaker umd yersterday!!

What sucks is that i had to update my psp to 2.0 in order to watch it.. it is super awesome to have some of there matches to go...

the actual feature itself looks like it was ripped from the direct tv version.. Which includes small parts of the feature and the full matches...

pretty cool though and worth the $8 thanks to the DDD sale

Saw the Byte This clip, probably my favorite PW related moment of the month. Still need to see RAW, SmackDown, maybe some of the SS PPV, and maybe some of Impact... Damn I never have enough free time!

I'm gonna say it here first; Rey Mysterio beats Big Show via pedigree or sledgehammer.

I was a bit let down when there were no wrestlers at the gym this morning (I live about 1 mile from the arena). Just the usual old ladies with too much perfume.

you cant chat with regular xboxes?

No. There's no chat room support on the 360, it's all one-on-one unless you're all in a game lobby. Which sucks. I'm crossing my fingers for a chat room feature later on down the line.

Yikes. I guess this means I'll have to focus on Xbox players for the study I'm setting up (though Xboxes can play live games against 360 users, right?).

Dave Scherer (the fat bastard from pwinsider.com) rhetorically asked if Cena will rename the STF the "STFU." Guile, you're on a roll!

(though Xboxes can play live games against 360 users, right?).

yessir.. I mean, when I say one on one, i'm talking about cross-channel and private chats, there's no chatroom function.. there's a four channel private chat, where you can chat to four different people, but not all at once, you have to go to the private chat menu and switch between the channels.

Scattered reports are saying that Styles and WWE have reached a verbal agreement for him to become the lead announcer of Raw (thank God!), but nothing's signed yet.

[quote name='mykevermin']Yikes. I guess this means I'll have to focus on Xbox players for the study I'm setting up (though Xboxes can play live games against 360 users, right?).

Dave Scherer (the fat bastard from pwinsider.com) rhetorically asked if Cena will rename the STF the "STFU." Guile, you're on a roll![/QUOTE]

:lol:

Now if I can only guess those lottery numbers!

Warrant issued for the arrest of Ric Flair
November 28, 2005

According to an ABC affiliate in Charlotte, NC, there has been a warrant issued for the arrest of Ric Flair. According to the source, Flair is wanted for his part in an alleged road rage incident last Wednesday on Interstate 485 in Charlotte. Check back here for more details as they come in.

[quote name='guyver2077']Warrant issued for the arrest of Ric Flair
November 28, 2005

According to an ABC affiliate in Charlotte, NC, there has been a warrant issued for the arrest of Ric Flair. According to the source, Flair is wanted for his part in an alleged road rage incident last Wednesday on Interstate 485 in Charlotte. Check back here for more details as they come in.[/QUOTE]

You can't cut me off! I'm the Nature Boy! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

the kojima one is especially bad-ass. sure i've only seen one of his matches, but damn was it a good one. i believe it was posted on one of the older wrestling threads here. it was a good hour long bout against some chubby guy.

What the fuck. That ending was terrible. Have Undertaker 'killed' again... IN EDDIE'S CAR. I'm sure the Guerrero family is sickened by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back