Eddie Guerrero's wrestling topic (RIP 1967 - 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw this/ learned of this this morning and Im shocked and saddened.

Im a huge wrestling fan, but havent been watching much WWE lately due to the lackluster product they have been putting out. However, I loved Eddie, and his matches, angles, and storylines have always been a brightspot on the WWE shows he's appeared on.

I first started watching Eddie in AAA, and then I loved him as Black Tiger in New Japan. He was an integral part of the NJPW Super Junior scene, which was where it was at in Japanese Wrestling during that time. He also appeared in WCW around this time, but was never pushed or utilized well.

But when I finally got to see Eddie live in the ring was in the ECW Arena. I was there for many of those Malenko-Guerrero classics, some of the best matches I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing live.

I have followed Eddies career since the beginning and consider myself a huge fan. But you dont even have to be a fan of wrestling to be inspired by Eddies story. My wife cant stand wrestling, but months ago she sat down with me and watched the Eddie DVD, and was fascinated by his story. After that she even watched a few matches of his with me and was very impressed.

I will definitely not be dry eyed when I watch RAW tonight. Goodbye Eddie, you will be missed. =(

no problem guys, im glad you guys like them. If more people decide to use them i'll make up some more alternative sigs so theres some variety.

Damn, I haven't been online this weekend and just saw this. WOW, I loved Eddie even back during his ECW days so this sucks. Thanks for the great matches. RIP

Christian Cage, Team 3-D, and Rhino all brought in a Eddie Guerrero sign after the Genesis PPV went off the air last night. The trio held the sign up and led the crowd in a LOUD "Eddie" chant.

It's good to see other organizations allowing them to do things like this.

Latest reports are saying that Eddie was brushing his teeth when he died.

Nothing will take away the tragedy, but I still take a small measure of comfort knowing that they didn't find him with a bottle of pills, or a needle in his hand.

Last I heard, they are saying it was "heart failure." Amazing... the man literally gave his heart for the art form he loved.

And I just wanna say thanks to everybody for posting your thoughts and feelings here. Just reading through them has been comforting in a way. Seriously this reminds me of being at a big dinner after a funeral, with the family and friends sharing stories about the loved one they just lost.

I dunno how many of 'em exist out there, but I own an LWO shirt. Why? Dunno. I was at K-Mart one time a few years back and just saw it sitting there. WCW never put one out, I snatched it up. Never wore it in public since i'm a pale ass white boy, but Eddie was the reason I picked it up.. well, 90% anyway, the other 10% belongs to La Parka :p

[quote name='Scorch']I dunno how many of 'em exist out there, but I own an LWO shirt. Why? Dunno. I was at K-Mart one time a few years back and just saw it sitting there. WCW never put one out, I snatched it up. Never wore it in public since i'm a pale ass white boy, but Eddie was the reason I picked it up.. well, 90% anyway, the other 10% belongs to La Parka :p[/QUOTE]LOL, I've had that same inner conflict over Eddie merchandise. I've always wanted to support the guy with t-shirts and stuff, but I'd just feel weird being a white guy walking around with a "Latino Heat" shirt. Walking around Elmont with one of those would be awkward to say the least.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']damn the tribute video doesn't work anymore, I've probably watched it a dozen times already... but I still want to see it again[/QUOTE]

Which one? I have them saved and can upload when I get home from work hopefully.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']god i still cant believe it...
drew up an artpad...
http://artpad.art.com/?ipycr9rq5c[/QUOTE]

Very nice my friend. Thanks.

Here's another article on Eddie.

AS I SEE IT
Bob Magee
Pro Wrestling: Between the Sheets
PWBTS.com

Needless to say, the column I'd already completed and would have posted early Monday morning will be used for next week's column.

Today, there's only one subject to talk about...the passing of Eddie Guerrero.

I first met Eddie Guerrero when he came into ECW in April 1994. There have been few within wrestling who've ever been genuinely nicer, or more approachable to fans than the Guerrero I got to know.

To this day...one of my most vivid ECW memories was the farewell show for Dean Malenko and Eddie on August 26, 1995.

This may well have been the best match I've ever seen for the overall emotional experience combined with the actual match itself anywhere in wrestling. While Dean and Eddie worked better matches in ECW and in Japan, the sheer emotion of the toughest crowd in North America, with the "Please Don't Go" chants; not to mention the fans, locker room, and Dean and Eddie themselves in tears, accompanied by Joey Styles doing the match call of his life as Guerrero and Malenko worked their last ECW match.

If you ever get the chance to get a tape of the ECW TV August 29, 1995 show that featured this match, it is a classic and an absolute keeper. But I wish any of you reading this could have been there in person; because, as good a job as Styles's call and Heyman's editing did in communicating the feeling one had being there at the Arena that night, it could never do it justice entirely.

Eddie was a kind, decent man who remembered his friends. The most notable example I was able to see was that of Brian Hildebrand, who was remembered and supported on more than one occasion by Guerrero.

I remember being the post-show bar scene at a WCW house show, when I saw Guerrero saying a prayer over his post-show meal...thought it was odd, and then later that night found out about Brian's cancer.

I also remember the night in 1998 when WCW honored Hildebrand with a night dedicated to him in Knoxville, TN, with a classic match of Chris Jericho/ Eddie Guerrero against Dean Malenko/Chris Benoit... and with Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen presenting Brian with a championship belt, then getting Brian involved in the finish. That Knoxville show was an event reported all over the
wrestling world.

Then, in 1999, there was the 'Curtis Comes Home' show in Rostraver, PA. Jim Cornette, Shane Douglas, Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Mick Foley, Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Tracy Smothers, Chris Candido, Tammy Sytch, Public Enemy, Dominic DeNucci, Al Snow, D-Lo Brown, Terry Taylor, Les
Thatcher, and Sandy Scott took part in this tribute in Brian's hometown.

Others will go over Eddie Guerrero's career, but I wanted to spend this column briefly dealing with the human side of Guerrero. The following story explains how I feel in a nutshell.

As I rode with my brother to an independent wrestling show yesterday afternoon, he said pretty much what I felt...that he felt like he'd been kicked square in the balls and for someone like him who can talk about anything to do with wrestling...all he wanted to do was drive to the show. He didn't want to talk about Eddie at all.

For my brother and myself...and undoubtedly for many, many others; the fact that Eddie was clean and sober...and had been so for some time makes Guerrero's passing that much harder to deal with. Guerrero was a man who'd found God, dealt with his demons, worked on his addictions to alcohol and other drugs being taken by God with so much to live for. As stated by Chavo Guerrero in WWE's press conference yesterday, Eddie had just celebrated his fourth anniversary of sobriety.

That makes it hurt all the more to see someone so talented...and such a fundamentally decent person lave this world far too soon.

To close, I wanted to add some thoughts from fans and friends of Eddie:

First, from Kathy Fitzpatrick:

"I have just heard that another friend has passed. Eddie was a great guy and I am proud to say a friend.

In the early days of ECW I had the pleasure of usually driving Eddie, Dean Malenko, and Chris Benoit I can honestly say they were the best times and the funniest.

The best story I can think of is one night Bob Magee, John Magee, and a friend of ours, Julie, went to Baltimore for a WCW show. We were lucky enough to get second row seats on the floor. Eddie came out to wrestle and as he has his opponent in a head lock looks over and says "Hi, Kathy" Well besides laughing silly it was something that was special to me.

My prayers go out to Vicky, his daughters and the entire family. The world of wrestling has lost a truly wonderful person.

From Keith Zimmer:

I sit here, crying--no bawling. My palms to the sky asking God...why? Why take a man so young, a man in his prime--and why take a father from his children and a husband from his wife? I can't even begin to fathom what I have read upon waking this morning. My eyes are red, my mind is shocked, and my heart is very heavy. For those of you that are NOT fans of Professional Wrestling, the name Eddie Guerrero would seem meaningless and understandable so. But for those who love wrestling--this is a tragic shock, that makes something "fake" seem all too real.

As a performer Eddie Guerrero was a genius. Eddie was great in the ring and he had a raw talent that made you quickly forget that he was only 5'9, 220 lbs (much smaller than the average wrestler.) The best thing about Eddie Guerrero the performer was his natural ability to draw the crowd into whatever he was doing on a given night of WWE programming. Eddie could be the underdog good guy that you loved to cheer for and see overcome the odds or Eddie could be the villainous rule-breaker that coined the ever-popular saying, "I lie, I cheat, I steal."

As of this writing I have no idea what the cause of Eddie Guerrero's death was--but--the story of Eddie Guerrero is one of inspiration and the sheer will to overcome life-threating adversity. A few years back A near-death experience in a car crash should have been a warning sign that his lifestyle was out of control. But Guerrero took the incident as an indication that he was invincible, then he lapsed into a nasty drug addiction which included heavy doses of pain killers and cocaine--which almost cost him his marriage, his career, and his life.

Not to be deterred, Eddie finally hit ROCK BOTTOM and got the proper help needed to suppress his addictions. After battling the fight of his life to overcome his personal demons, Eddie Guerrero did something that was much easier than that...he once again won over the fans, his peers, and he became what he always wanted to become--the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. That's right Eddie became the top dog, the big cheese--wrestling's #1 performer.

I have seen Eddie Guerrero do GREAT things inside the squared circle...hell I seen Eddie Guerrero do AMAZING things in the squared-circle--but the three things I wish that I could have seen Eddie Guerrero do most is, retire at the top of his game, grow old with his wife, watch his two beautiful kids grow up.

One thing I do know is that no matter what the fans cheer on Smackdown this week, rather it be the famed, "EDDIE, EDDIE, EDDIE" that willed Guerrero to overcome the odds so many times, or the humorous, "EDDIE SUCKS, EDDIE SUCKS, EDDIE SUCKS," just know that he is in heaven with his arm around Owen Hart, smiling down, and making that place just a little bit warmer with his LATINO HEAT!!!

RIP EDDIE GUERRERO...Gone but never forgotten.
1967-2005"

From John in St. Louis:

Being a longtime Wrestling fan from St Louis, I have had the privilege of seeing some of the best in the business ranging from Pat O’Connor to Dory Funk Jr to Harley Race to Ric Flair. In the Sam Muchnik days they all came to town.

Eddie Guerrero was in this talent pool. I was a mark at a very young age. As time passed and wrestling evolved into its current state, I was no longer the mark I once was. The entertainment value wasn’t the same as it once was. But Eddie made it entertaining. I will miss his ability to do that and how funny he was. I am an Eddie Guerrero mark."

Until next time...

If you have comments/questions, or if you'd like to add the AS I SEE IT column to your website, I can be reached by e-mail at [email protected].

From http://www.andrewtestmartin.com/

Nov 14
I've been up all night and haven't realy slept as everyone knows by know Eddie Guerrero has passed away. Everybody knows Eddie had his demons but he had been clean for a long time, it was way to soon for him to go and he leaves behind to beautifull young daughters and a wonderfull life my heart goes out to them. Eddie was a huge help to me he helped me progress in the ring and we even wrestles ar wrestlemania in houston in 2001 for the european championship. Eddie i pray you are in a better place and THANKYOU for everything you taught me. Now instead of usually talking about what I'm up to I'm going to break down the reality of this business we call wrestling. When I say "who's next" I'm not coining Goldbergs line I'm actually wondering who's next? who's next to die? I can think of at least 15 to 20 people who have died from various things mostly prescription pain killers. For all you wanna be wrestlers who wanna get in this business..escpecially now when wwe doesn't pay you anymore than you would make at a 9 to 5 job let me break some things down for you. When I started wrestling I had never seen or heard of vicodin or percocet or soma. How come so many wrestlers die from these medications and football players and hockey players don't? The answer is simple..wrestlers especially wwe wrestlers work 5 days a week all year long taking bump after bump in the ring, a doctor explained it to me like this..everytime you take a fall in the ring it's like gettin rear ended by a car going 20mph so how many bumps in the ring a night do you take? multiply that by how many times a week you work all year long..that's a hell of a lot of whiplash and pain. I can remember hearing a conversation from some unamed wwe head guys talking about how this certain person needs to go to rehab but they couldnt send him because he was to important to the show..that's the reality people thta is how we are treated...look at me I break my neck in the ring had to have 2 discs taken out of my neck and a steel plate put in and was told at the time by Johny Ace in his exact words were when I asked if my job would be in jeopardy he said "we don't fire people with injuries like that" Hmm that's funny cause 2 months after surgery I got fired because I wasn't working my 7 years of busting my ass for them and putting over the bosses son while my foot was broken in a cast was all forgotten about. I remember when I was bein trained by Bret and I met Bad News Allen he said this to me and I'll never forget it "all wrestlers are to Vince are puppets and when he is done playing with you he throws you away but sometimes he'll dust you off bring you back and play with you some more" That is the truth people...when Johny Ace called me and told me they were releasing me which of course he put all the heat on Vince...I said to him what kind of message are you sending the boys that if they get hurt they are going to get fired? So all the guys who don't want to lose their jobs what do they do...popp a couple of percocet or vicodin and mask the pain cause god forbid they say they are hurt and lose their job...I'm not going to name any names but I know at least a dozen or so wrestlers who are addicted to these things for that very reason...get hurt lose your job...I just turned 30 my back aches everyday, I have a metal plate in my neck and yes I got in the business at the right time and have a lot of nice things but is it all worth it? you guys don't see the ugly side of this business..yes wrestling is entertainment but the bumps and bruises are real and sometimes they don't go away...so think long and hard before you get in this business cause I can tell you first hand that if your not working or making them money they don't give a shit about you....and the sad part is Eddie was clean and I guarantee he won't be the last one to die in the next 12 months..so that's why i say who's next? Don't take your life for granted it's a gift..don't go to bed mad and tell the people you care about you love them because you never know....take care

Kind of similar to what I said earlier about the incredible schedule that the WWE has.

Eddie Guerrero was a great wrestler.
I remember him from WCW
and then he came over to WWF
as the The Radicals it was great.
Haven't watched wrestling in a while
but this is still a shock.
R.I.P.

http://www.geocities.com/m_wehrman/Wrestling.pdf

Shameless self promotion, and somewhat related to Test's comments.

I'm going to revise the statistics and compare them to NFL or MLB deaths for a future version of this paper; comments (especially criticism) are appreciated, as I want to get this published, but I'm going to wait for a few months, as it's one paper I want to present in Montreal next August (if I present a paper, my whole trip is funded).

Just b/c Eddie was clean doesn't mean that it was a "freak" accident. I had three friends die due to drug problems in 2002, and while two of them were fools to the end, one had been clean for 1.5 years, and his heart gave out (he was 27!) on him. Test, although he grammatically resembles slidecage, is completely fucking spot on.

[quote name='mykevermin'] Test, although he grammatically resembles slidecage, is completely fucking spot on.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought as well.

I'll try to read that pdf after I get off work.

[quote name='guyver2077']where can i get one of those eddie signatures.. i want to put it on my myspace page[/QUOTE]

You should try reading replies in threads ;)

im trying to pass the time playing vids or going outside, but this just keeps hitting me.
I can only imagine what his family and friends must be going through... i realize now that Eddie was a hero to me. Even though I spent a long time not watching wrestling, quoting things like "Latino Heat" and "Lie, Cheat, Steal" were used frequently. I was flipping thru the channels a few weeks ago, and I caught a glimpse of Smackdown. I watched the rest of the show, and I got hooked all over again. I couldn't wait to get the new game, being that the last wrestling game I bought was No Mercy and I wanted to play one so bad. I spent Sunday hanging with my little bro, watching movies and playing vids, we were going to the store, but we decided to stay home. I turned on the P.C and directed myself over to CAG, the I saw the thread. It didn't hit me at first, but as I read thru the whole thing, I just didn't know what to feel. I went downstairs and told my mom, she had been a big fan of the older Guerrero generation, and wrestling was always a mainstay on the t.v. of my Grandparent's home. I just stood there as I felt it all sink in.

I woke up today and I started on an artpad drawing of eddie. I stopped halfway, because i felt like breaking down into tears. I finished it and posted it and went to go feed my birds. All i could think of was Eddie, and I came inside to play games to get it off my mind. I went downstairs to have lunch, but I just couldn't think straight. So I came upstairs and started typing this.

Goodbye Eddie, you brought us joys, thrills, and entertainment for so long. You made me believe anything was possible, from seeing you fly through the air, to your wacky antics, your amazing matches, and your love for your fans, I know your'e looking down on us from heaven. Thanks for the memories, and we will never forget you
- getmeoutofjoliet
Jesus "Chucho" Guerrero

40 year or 50 or 60 year old, or 30 year old men flying off ropes, taking drugs to enhanced thier muscles , lifting weights like its no tomorrow and steady working, getting body slam , hit by chairs, hammers, and other crazy stuff. I aint a bit shocked about what happen, Man is the cause of thier own destruction anyway.

Sad that he died, but i aint shocked about it. Things has a way of catching up with someone if they lead a life of destruction and wrestling is proof of it, and so is other sports like football too, and the list continues.

ESPN article on Eddie:

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/news/story?id=2223654

Autopsy planned to determine cause of deathAssociated Press

MINNEAPOLIS -- There were no immediate signs of foul play in the death of a World Wrestling Entertainment star whose body was found in a Minneapolis hotel room, authorities said.

An autopsy to determine how 38-year-old Eduardo Gory Guerrero died was planned for Monday. On its Web site, the Stamford, Conn.-based WWE said Guerrero's body will then be flown to Phoenix and funeral arrangements are set for Wednesday in Scottsdale, Ariz.

Guerrero, a featured star on the UPN show "WWE Smackdown!", was in Minneapolis for a Sunday night WWE show at Target Center.

Authorities said Guerrero didn't respond to a wake-up call Sunday morning. His nephew, fellow WWE wrestler Chavo Guerrero, and hotel security at the Minneapolis Marriott City Center forced their way into the room and found the 5-foot-8, 220-pound wrestler on the floor. Attempts to revive him were unsuccessful.

His nephew said Guerrero was open about past drug and alcohol abuse but had been sober for four years. Guerrero was married and had three children.

"This is a huge loss," said WWE chairman Vince McMahon. "Eddie was a wonderful, fun-loving human being. Eddie was a consummate performer."

Guerrero was a son of Mexican wrestler Gory Guerrero.

In February 2004, Guerrero became the second wrestler of Hispanic heritage to be WWE champion when he defeated Brock Lesnar, a former University of Minnesota wrestling standout. Guerrero lost the title four months later.

In May 2004, UPN aired the special "Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story." The one-hour program chronicled his childhood and his struggle with drug addiction that almost cost him his job, family and life before his recovery and eventual capture of the WWE championship.

Guerrero grew up in El Paso, Texas. He and his three older brothers were all wrestlers.

Thanks to all for sharing their feelings on Eddie. I have also been a wrestling fan for at least 25 years and never tired of Eddie or any of his gimmicks and personas. It will be difficult to continue watching the show knowing that Eddie is not the last soldier to fall due to the rigors of torture that these athletes put themselves through. I tell anyone who continues to say that wrestling is fake that it may be scripted b/ the wear and tear on their bodies is very real.

I'll miss you Eddie and appreciate that you were one of the greatest in ring performers that I have seen in the 25 plus years that I have followed the business.

I wonder what the original plan was for the Batista/Eddie angle before these series of unfortunate events happened: Batista getting injured, and Eddie's passing.

Do you think Eddie would have eventually turned on Batista? For some reason, I had a feeling that Eddie would stay as a face. In any case, Eddie passed away at the right time in his wrestling career. He just recently turned face, and got his Latino Heat back. I was really enjoying this Batista and Eddie angle, too.

RIP Eddie, you will never be forgotten.

[quote name='y2kenjination']I wonder what the original plan was for the Batista/Eddie angle before these series of unfortunate events happened: Batista getting injured, and Eddie's passing.

Do you think Eddie would have eventually turned on Batista? For some reason, I had a feeling that Eddie would stay as a face. In any case, Eddie passed away at the right time in his wrestling career. He just recently turned face, and got his Latino Heat back. I was really enjoying this Batista and Eddie angle, too.

RIP Eddie, you will never be forgotten.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking that as well. It's almost as if fate wanted Eddie to be cheered before he passed.

I say again, "No fuckin' way." I hope the cause of his death don't turn out to diminish his loss in any way. This coming from a non-wrestling fan even. No fuckin' way.

hey i got a quick question Sort of off topic

Wrestling is fake ???

my question is I remember back in the mid 80s wwf came to fort wayne and HULK hogan was doing this interview I think with brother love (not sure) and earthquake jumped him from behind and smashed him like 3 times. back then it was taped and put on tv later

On tv

It showed hogan doing the interview getting jumpped by earthquake taking the finsher but then Jumping back to his feet and beating the crap out of earthquake...

Live what we saw at the arena

Hogan got smashed like 3 times and didnt get back up and was taken to a local hospital with i think a crack rib ( i remember them saying over the loud speaker that the main even would be changed since hogan had a crack rib)

So it shows that at least at one time wrestling was real and what they just showed on tv was fake.. and anyone have any idea why they changed it to show on tv.

Things sometimes get altered for TV so the viewers see what Vince wants them to see... with wrestling Vince McMahon is pretty much playing the role of God, he dictates what happens, and if it doesn't happen as he intended, then they do it over. That is unless of course the taping is live, like for Raw or a ppv.

[quote name='slidecage']hey i got a quick question Sort of off topic

Wrestling is fake ???

my question is I remember back in the mid 80s wwf came to fort wayne and HULK hogan was doing this interview I think with brother love (not sure) and earthquake jumped him from behind and smashed him like 3 times. back then it was taped and put on tv later

On tv

It showed hogan doing the interview getting jumpped by earthquake taking the finsher but then Jumping back to his feet and beating the crap out of earthquake...

Live what we saw at the arena

Hogan got smashed like 3 times and didnt get back up and was taken to a local hospital with i think a crack rib ( i remember them saying over the loud speaker that the main even would be changed since hogan had a crack rib)

So it shows that at least at one time wrestling was real and what they just showed on tv was fake.. and anyone have any idea why they changed it to show on tv.[/QUOTE]

Wrestling is fake in the sense that the outcomes of the matches are predetermined. Also, the matches themselves might be scripted. They also do things on the fly as you can sometimes see the wrestlers talking to eachother during the matches, especially when they are up against the corners.

They still have to take the falls, the hits, and whatever else. Sometimes moves get botched and people get injured. That's what probably happened to Hogan if it was a real injury.

Someone else will probably elaborate further.

From CM Punk's Livejournal:

from http://www.livejournal.com/users/cmpunk/
Kids and Heros
I ain't nobody. I'm just some Punk rock kid with a big mouth and an opinion. I'm just some kid...

Eddie Guerrero was a hero of mine. I was fortunate enough to work with him many times, and he helped me more then I could ever put into words.
Eddie was my friend. He still is. Maybe i'll be back on here to tell some stories when I clear my head, right now is just too hard.

I remember Eddie Guerrero.

Cheat to win.
XpunkX

From JBL comments about Eddie on MSNBC:
JBL was a guest on MSNBC's "MSNBC Live" show Monday afternoon. During the interview with Melissa Stark, JBL smiled and talked fondly of Eddie Guerrero. JBL said he had wrestled Guerrero over 100 times and sold out arenas national wide. He said Guerrero was found his hotel room with a toothbrush in hand after having had breakfast earlier in the morning. When asked about a cause of death, JBL speculated it was from a massive heart attack as he had dead so suddenly. Stark asked JBL about Guerrero away from the ring, and he said that Eddie had helped him through a divorce by reading from the scriptures, and had done that for many others in the locker room. JBL said it was an honor to speak of his friend, Eddie Guerrero.

[quote name='xxdeadp0olxx']Wrestling is fake in the sense that the outcomes of the matches are predetermined. Also, the matches themselves might be scripted. They also do things on the fly as you can sometimes see the wrestlers talking to eachother during the matches, especially when they are up against the corners.

They still have to take the falls, the hits, and whatever else. Sometimes moves get botched and people get injured. That's what probably happened to Hogan if it was a real injury.

Someone else will probably elaborate further.[/QUOTE]

The ring has maybe an inch of padding (although it has been compressed) and the rest is wood and metal underneath. I, for example, have had chronic back pain for years due to 2 bulging discs caused by landing on my neck and shoulders in a ring while training.

Well finally some insensitive prick stepped forward and said something negative about Eddie's death:

Colin Cowherd said some rude comments about Eddie Guerrero's passing. He accused Eddie and other wrestlers of steroid use. Cowherd said, "who cares that he died" and that Guerrero's death was not "newsworthy." He also started speculation on the "unknown causes" of his death.

This douchebag is a radio host for ESPN

you can call ESPN at 860-766-2000

I won't watch anything on ESPN until this guy is taken off the air.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Well finally some insensitive prick stepped forward and said something negative about Eddie's death:

This douchebag is a radio host for ESPN

you can call ESPN at 860-766-2000

I won't watch anything on ESPN until this guy is taken off the air.[/QUOTE]

The guy was an ass long before this IMO. To be honest I am surprised Jim Rome hasn't said anything either (he may have though, he's such an ass that I can't stand to listen to him). No one said that shit when Darryl Kile from St. Louis was found in his hotel room a few years ago.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Thank you so much, I've already watched that at least a dozen times, but I'll probably watch it another 20 before I've had my fill.[/QUOTE]

No problem at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back