IDP - J. Mayo (12th)
IDP - Daryl Smith (17th)

BN - Roethlisberger (13th)
BN - DeAngelo Williams (9th)
BN - P. Garcon (7th)
BN - T.Y Hilton (8th)
BN - K. Britt (10th)
BN - S. Rice (15th)

QBs in our league get 6 pts for TDs and .3/-.3 pts for completions/incompletions. I was really surprised that my first 3 picks fell to me. Also, was happy to get David Wilson in the 5th and the Bears' D in the 16th. Any thoughts?
Spiller falling to the 17th pick overall is insane, and Brees still being available at #10 in a league that rewards QB's that much is also very surprising. Wilson in Round 5 is a straight up steal. I'm curious- do you remember how many defenses went off the board before you took Chicago? Getting them in Round 16 is mind boggling.

Hmm

Griffin vs PHI

or

Ryan vs NO
Ryan. That game should be a shootout.

Nicks is the odd man out of that 4-some, especially due to his inability to stay healthy. In a PPR league, you're never, ever gonna sit Welker. Green and White are big scoring plays waiting to happen. Nicks was once a huge fantasy commodity, but the guy can't stay on the field, and even when he is playing, he generally will end up limping around at some point.

I'm curious- do you remember how many defenses went off the board before you took Chicago? Getting them in Round 16 is mind boggling.

I was the last person to get a defense. Someone took the Chiefs in the 12th!! I'm a Chiefs fan and even I was talking crap about that pick. It was our first time in 5 years that we had a live draft so that may have had something to do with the madness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok PPR league, I have Welker, R.White. A.J Green, and Hakeem Nicks, I can only start 2 WR and 1 flex what do I do? Thanks
I agree with bigdaddybruce44. Start White, Green, and Welker, and sit Nicks.

Non PPR standard scoring system who would you use as your TE Pettigrew from the Lions or Thomas from the Broncos?
I'd go with Thomas. I may be biased because I had Pettigrew last year and there were just too many weeks where he hardly gave me anything. Still, Thomas seems like a hot hand at the moment, so I'd roll with him for now.

I'd go with Thomas. I may be biased because I had Pettigrew last year and there were just too many weeks where he hardly gave me anything. Still, Thomas seems like a hot hand at the moment, so I'd roll with him for now.
Ok would you keep Pettigrew and have them both knowing the both have bye weeks in week nine. My other options are M. Lewis of the Jags and T. Eifert of the Bengals.

I drafted Pettigrew and Eifert and than dropped Pettigrew to get Thomas but now I am having doubts. I have a waiver claim back in for Pettigrew and that would mean I would have to drop Eifert to get him back.

Do you have a limited number of moves?  If so, be careful about using them up flip-flopping.  I don't know; Pettigrew is always tempting because they throw and throw and throw, and he will have games where he gives you 8 catches for 70 yards or so, but he doesn't score enough and sometimes he just disappears.  As talented as he is, and on that team, his numbers should be better.  Hard to know what to expect from Eifert yet.

I am not sure about the number of moves all I know is it cost $1.00 for each move we make. And at the end of the year the owner with the highest points total in a week gets all the waiver and trade money. But the league is set up through ESPN's website. 

So would you go Thomas and Eifert?

Or go Pettigrew and Thomas knowing in week nine you will have to make a move to get another tight end?

Like I said M. Lewis of the Jags is also out there but he also has a week nine bye.

So in the long run I need to pick two of these four.

Pettigrew-(week 9 bye)

Thomas-(week 9 bye)

Eifert-(week 12 bye)

Lewis-(week 9 bye)

Also I dropped J. Rodgers of the Falcons to pick up Hillman of the Broncos since they named him the starter was that a bad move?

Woohoo!

Drafted last night, got Jamaal Charles with the 8th overall pick! I honestly figured he would go #2, #3 at the latest.

Overall I got a strong team, except defense.

QB: Aaron Rodgers

RB1:Jamaal Charles

RB2: Chris Johnson

Flex: Jordy Nelson

WR1: Vincent Jackson

WR2: Mike Wallace

TE: Jason Witten

DEF: Ravens

K:  Blair Walsh

Backups:

1: Chris Ivory (May be a decent started)

2: Deangelo WIlliams (Should be good for a few weeks until Stewart comes back)

3:Miles Austin (Always pretty decent)

4:Fred Jackson (I always pick him, Spiller always gets hurt, then Jackson gets hurt)

5:Lance Moore (Needed some depth at WR, he may get hot)

6:Cardinals Defense (They may end up not being terrible)

7: Geno Smith (Probably going to use this spot to pick up someone else in a week or so.)

Woohoo!

Drafted last night, got Jamaal Charles with the 8th overall pick! I honestly figured he would go #2, #3 at the latest.

Overall I got a strong team, except defense.

QB: Aaron Rodgers

RB1:Jamaal Charles

RB2: Chris Johnson

Flex: Jordy Nelson

WR1: Vincent Jackson

WR2: Mike Wallace

TE: Jason Witten

DEF: Ravens

K: Blair Walsh

Backups:

1: Chris Ivory (May be a decent started)

2: Deangelo WIlliams (Should be good for a few weeks until Stewart comes back)

3:Miles Austin (Always pretty decent)

4:Fred Jackson (I always pick him, Spiller always gets hurt, then Jackson gets hurt)

5:Lance Moore (Needed some depth at WR, he may get hot)

6:Cardinals Defense (They may end up not being terrible)

7: Geno Smith (Probably going to use this spot to pick up someone else in a week or so.)
You should be putting the Arizona D in place of Baltimore D ASAP, this week especially. I'll take an up & coming Cards D vs. Sam Bradford & co. over a crumbling, aging Ravens D vs Peyon Manning & co. all day.

blueweltall - Nice! I'd pick up Hopkins for sure and see how he does. Great sleeper. & yeah Blackmon is out 4 weeks but he's gonna be great value at WR, I'd pick him up at the end of Week 2 - or 3 if no one seems to be biting. I'd draft the junkies Josh Gordon & Blackmon if I could with late picks but people are smart enough that they usually get snatched up.

Might join a CAG league but I'm already in 3. Yahoo is my preferred choice but I'm on ESPN too. For fantasy basketball is the other way around lol.

ajh2298 - Cecil brotha. I wouldn't mind Hillman if he wasn't in a RB-by-committee with Montee Ball.

Duo_Maxwell - Awesome team. Don't need too much WR depth with those two studs in JJ/Dez, TY Hilton could & should be good enough to be a WR2 this season and Randle has fair upside as backup/trade add-on if he does well. Cool to see you went Spiller!

kube00 - Yeah, I'd probably say the safer bet is Tate like Max said. I love Gio tho, me personally I'd go with him just because I love his upside and I like it better than just playing it safe. He looked great in goal-line situations during the preseason and they might give him some good run. it is Da Bears doe. I'm running Gio as my flex in one league and not really worried besides the matchup. Just wanna see what he can do but it just comes down to what you feel is best

emg28 - steals errwhere. I'd even say as to play matchups with Jordy Nelson & Pierre Garcon. Garcon should be pretty good in PPR this season as long he's healthy.

4thHorseman - Agree with Danimal. Matty Ice

I don't trust that RG3 is 100%, even if he is he'd have some nice rush yardage but I don't think he'd stay in as long as fantasy owners would like.

D3M0N1CH3ART - Green, White, Welker. Probably in that order lol, depending on how much Ryan looks to Julio this season since that takes away big time from White. and same goes with Welker since he's got Demaryius & Decker next to him. Still either of them over Nicks but you can mess with it since he's healthy and see how they do. Pretty strong receiving core there.

ajh2298 - Get Eifert my dude, his upside is enough to take a flier on him. Another sleeper if he overtakes Gresham, which I think he should. Great hands, looks good so far. I always make sure to get him if I can.

Haven't really seen much Julius Thomas, but you know what you get with Pettigrew, don't think he's gonna provide a ton, so why not take a chance? Low risk high reward. I still love Eifert tho as a stash if you go that way.

I'm also rolling with the Ravens this season y'all, in most of my leagues lol. We'll see.

I am not sure about the number of moves all I know is it cost $1.00 for each move we make. And at the end of the year the owner with the highest points total in a week gets all the waiver and trade money. But the league is set up through ESPN's website.

So would you go Thomas and Eifert?

Or go Pettigrew and Thomas knowing in week nine you will have to make a move to get another tight end?

Like I said M. Lewis of the Jags is also out there but he also has a week nine bye.

So in the long run I need to pick two of these four.

Pettigrew-(week 9 bye)

Thomas-(week 9 bye)

Eifert-(week 12 bye)

Lewis-(week 9 bye)

Also I dropped J. Rodgers of the Falcons to pick up Hillman of the Broncos since they named him the starter was that a bad move?
ajh2298 - Get Eifert my dude, his upside is enough to take a flier on him. Another sleeper if he overtakes Gresham, which I think he should. Great hands, looks good so far. I always make sure to get him if I can.

Haven't really seen much Julius Thomas, but you know what you get with Pettigrew, don't think he's gonna provide a ton, so why not take a chance? Low risk high reward. I still love Eifert tho as a stash if you go that way.
I agree. For two of those four, I like Thomas and Eifert. As far as dropping Rodgers for Hillman, I don't think it's a bad move, but I wouldn't expect huge numbers from Hillman. More than you'd get from Rodgers, but he will be sharing the load with Ball. Still, I'd take a starter in a RBBC situation over a clear-cut backup in most cases.

Do you think its worth picking up Kansas City's defense for week one to start them against Jacksonville? My starting defense right now is Green Bay going against the 49ers. I am playing Cecil Shorts the Jags WR as my Flex so I don't know if I want to take a defense going against him.

Standard League

With the news of Arian Foster not getting a full workload week 1 to ease him in, do I start him, Tate, or MJD as my 2nd RB opposite Trent Richardson?

Standard League

With the news of Arian Foster not getting a full workload week 1 to ease him in, do I start him, Tate, or MJD as my 2nd RB opposite Trent Richardson?
MJD and Tate at Flex. Don't mind Arian starting if I had to but Tate should get some solid run

ajh2298 - Probably not worth it.

japaki - that's tough...I'd say Decker is the safe choice but T.Y. could have a big game against OAK, maybe give that a shot if you feelin' it, any game against the Raiders, Jets, or Bills are solid bets. Followed by D-Rich then Gio

Well it looks like F Davis might have a good start to the season against the Eagles. Do I go with him in my PPR league at TE or go with Greg Olsen who will be facing the Seahawks. 

Well it looks like F Davis might have a good start to the season against the Eagles. Do I go with him in my PPR league at TE or go with Greg Olsen who will be facing the Seahawks.
Hmmm...... tough call, but I think I'd go with Davis.

Do you think jonathan stewart is worth picking up? He might get the starting job towards the middle of the season.
If you can afford to stash him on your roster for later and have someone you feel OK dropping, might as well.

If you can afford to stash him on your roster for later and have someone you feel OK dropping, might as well.
Thanks. I am thinking of dropping Mikel Leshoure and picking up either Isaiah Pead, Andre Brown, or Jonathan Stewart.

I also have another question. Brent Celek or Jared Cook as my backup TE? I have Kyle Rudolph as my starting TE.

Thanks. I am thinking of dropping Mikel Leshoure and picking up either Isaiah Pead, Andre Brown, or Jonathan Stewart.

I also have another question. Brent Celek or Jared Cook as my backup TE? I have Kyle Rudolph as my starting TE.
Cook, all the way. Out of Rudolph and Cook, I might even think about starting Cook Week 1.

I would go Cook here, but I also rarely keep a backup TE since its usually easy enough to snag one off the waiver wire for a bye week for your starter.

10 team standard scoring league, T.Y. Hilton or Hakeem Nicks as my #2 WR?

and in a second 10 team standard scoring league, Ben Tate, Lamar Miller, or Green-Ellis as my #2 RB? I have Montee Bell also but I dont think he'll do much as they focus on Hillman week 1.

Two questions -

Better flex PPR option - Daryl Richardson, Lance Moore, or Kenbrell Thompkins?

Should I drop Marcel Reece for Daniel Thomas or Kendall Hunter?

You should be putting the Arizona D in place of Baltimore D ASAP, this week especially. I'll take an up & coming Cards D vs. Sam Bradford & co. over a crumbling, aging Ravens D vs Peyon Manning & co. all day.
Thanks, I didn't realize they were playing the damn Broncos tomorrow night.

I dropped the ball on Defense this year, but I think I can manage, there are a couple decent ones on the waiver wire.

Debating on who I should start in the WR #3 hole this week. (PPR)

Greg Little vs MIA (way I'm currently leaning).

Alshon Jeffery vs CIN

Aaron Dobson

Unfortunately a little slim since I have Josh Gordon who's currently suspensded.

Also, drafted Aaron Dobson, but it seems all the talks about him have flipped towards Kenbrell Thompkins instead. I feel maybe I should wait a week to see how New England's passing game shakes out. But wondering if I should drop him for either Kenny Stills or Marcus Wheaton or somebody else I may not be thinking about.

I would go Cook here, but I also rarely keep a backup TE since its usually easy enough to snag one off the waiver wire for a bye week for your starter.

10 team standard scoring league, T.Y. Hilton or Hakeem Nicks as my #2 WR?

and in a second 10 team standard scoring league, Ben Tate, Lamar Miller, or Green-Ellis as my #2 RB? I have Montee Bell also but I dont think he'll do much as they focus on Hillman week 1.
Tough call on the WRs. I feel Nicks is the safer pick, but Hilton has the higher ceiling. Depends how much you think you can win your matchup by. Might be worth rolling the dice with Hilton.

For RBs, I'd go Tate as long as the talks continue about them splitting time for week 1, otherwise Miller. Don't like law firm's matchup and I honestly think it's only a matter of time before he loses the job to Giovani Bernard. Heck, he went undrafted in my 10 team draft this past Sunday.

Two questions -

Better flex PPR option - Daryl Richardson, Lance Moore, or Kenbrell Thompkins?

Should I drop Marcel Reece for Daniel Thomas or Kendall Hunter?
Not sure I like any of those options as they all carry a bit of risk. Between how often St. Louis is going to run the ball, too many mouths to feed in New Orleans, and the unknown corps in New England. That said, I'd go Richardson, Thompkins, Moore, in that order.

For the other question, it's hard to say whether he's worth dropping or not with them all being handcuffs, but I'd go Hunter, Reece, Thomas myself.

Hmmm...... tough call, but I think I'd go with Davis.

Agreed.

Cook>Rudolph. Have him starting and picked him over Rudolph is almost all my leagues. If he flops, I'll be surprised like many others. There is some doubt since he's become such a huge sleeper, but he's gonna be solid imo.

GamerDude316 - Yeah, I agree, the only time I'd keep a TE on the bench is when your pretty deep everywhere and have a guy with upside, like Sudfeld, Eifert, etc.

& Tate should have a nice game. I like him this week but usually go Lamar Miller. Either works. Tate just has good upside for the matchup/Foster not getting too many reps.

Stevesbored - Daryl Richardson. Followed by Thompkins. & I like Kendall Hunter there as a pickup

JStryke - Ouch...by rank I like Alshon Jeffery, but hate that matchup.

Anyways, think I did pretty well lol. Last minute league for a friend who needed a last person.

WR depth fa' dayzz. NFL.com's fantasy system glitched and I couldn't see where Vereen was ranked (couldn't see where Russell Wilson was either, but wasn't gonna take him unless he fell, which he didn't of course) so I was mad at that. Couldn't see Vick or Tate either so probably gonna stay away from NFL.com for fantasy.

1 - CJ Spiller (5)
2 - CJ2K (20)
3 - Ridley (29)
4 - Bowe (44)
5 - Garcon (53)
6 - Romo (68)
7 - Jordy (77)
8 - Cook (92)
9 - J. Jones (101)
10 - Bell (116)
11 - Pierce (125)
12 - Floyd (140)
13 - Eifert (149)
14 - Steelers (164)
15 - Dan Bailey (173)

z6m2.png

Will probably trade one of the Packers receivers for something, but James Jones in Round 10 was too good to pass up. 3 Top 15 RB's in the first 3 rounds had me happy as a muaafucka lol.

Hey guys what did u think of the trade david wilson reggie wayne and tony romo for Michael vick stephen jackson and kembrell thompkins I have dez bryant welker and eric decker as my other wrs and matt ryan as my #1 QB

In my W/R flex do I go M. Ball or Kenbrell Thompkins?

Edit: Standard league

In my W/R flex do I go M. Ball or Kenbrell Thompkins? Edit: Standard league
Thompkins. I'd rather not put faith into Denver's running game for the first week or two until everything there gets settled. Plus, against Buffalo, you'd think there's a greater chance for Thompkins to do something more significant.

So u think its a good trade for me I'd be getting wilson
Yes if your getting Wilson/Wayne/Romo then you win that trade.

Danimal - Yeah reports ain't lookin' good, think I'm goin' Vereen. He'll have a good game no matter what

WV Matsui - What JStryke said

Who's running to pick up Jacoby Jones? lol. Looks pretty good for PPR right now

Who's running to pick up Jacoby Jones? lol. Looks pretty good for PPR right now

And he just got jacked! :lol:

bread's done
Back