General Fighting Game Thread #48 Turbo - !quote 16 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Rolento you should have my name already...

and where the fudge is SF EX3 lol?[/quote]

lol

I have it all set packaged up and everything, I just havent had time to pay the postage... >_<

When you see the film you'll know why >_

I thought in the Japanese Arcade versions of Street Fighter 4, if you had one of those cards to keep your Battle Points, they had alternate costumes for you to choose from. The costumes were created way before they decided to make them DLC.

Hey Jimbo! Long time no see, mang.

Gigan, those were some awesome games. I thought I was set when I beat your Balrog for the first time, then I get wrecked like, 11-12 matches in a row! That one game where you got that 9-hit combo with 'Rog and dizzied me...my jaw dropped. Still, most of those matches were close enough for me, so it's all good.

ggs beef!

your vega is really annoying! I was getting mad at myself for falling for the drop so often. You've got sick control over that!

oh man i burst out laughing when the last hit of dan's burraiken hit your dan.

I was surprised that i actually got that balrog ex upper combo in a real match! during training i can do it for 12 hits before i mess up on the rhythm.

I feel like my honda game needs some work now. I know the guy doens't have too many options but i think i rely on the same patterns everytime instead of mixing it up. just my two cents on me.

trajin got better too. his dictator was taking me down the other day

K between tonight and tomorrow I need everyone to post how they want to be credited for the film.

I just finished the SD version today, so tomorrow I clean it up and make it look nice as well as input all the film credits.

How we want to be credited? Like "Executive Whatever: Jimbo Slice?" Because if that's what you mean, then for myself I want...

For a good time, call: Mr. Beef

[quote name='MarkMan']We're in the irc chat talking about The Mana Knight.[/quote]
You realize that by saying "The Mana Knight", you're flashing the Mana-signal, right? He'll be here in 3.... 2.... 1....:lol::lol::lol:

Back from a week stranded in LA with no PS3, internet, HD, computer, peaceful suburbs, or anything else nice.

I'm playing some SFIV tomorrow dammit (or today since it's past midnight already), I'm overdue for a FIX!

I was stuck with buses, bad ass gang members totin' .44 magnums, literal crap all over the streets, playing Streets Of Rage 2/3 on my PSP, and I dropped my Ipod in the toilet during my tenure :/

If you see me on, hit me up. I don't care if I go 0-100, I just want to play O_O

Tidbit: After a couple days my Ipod turned on again and I was a happy camper, but then the charger wouldn't do it's job so my battery died and reverted to my backup music stick for my PSP, which meant I couldn't play any games if I wanted to gid' down wit mah bad self >.>

:lol: sorry to disappoint but names only. you can put screen names and real name, just screen name, or real name.

the reason for this is that I'm trying to run as minimal of text as possible due to the look of the film.

I'm very pleased to say it has turned out great, but I may go back and add more to it in the coming weeks.

yeah, gigan wears a pirate hat while trying to kill his white haired daughter...

I'm about to render the credits so consider this the last minute before the credits are finished...

I'll go back and add more names and whatnot later, but for now since this is due tomorrow it won't be as focused as the final version.

a surprise person is credited ;)

shot.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']hankmecrankme works for me, ReRo.

I haven't posted in a few days. I've been in the chat a lot though. Good times. . .[/quote]

it's too late anyway since I'm rendering the footage now, but it is hankmecrankme

I want to be chatting up but too busy... more time next week...

after this renders I'm going to be putting together a nice DVD menu for the DVD... it's easy and just to impress class :)

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Where's the FGT chat?[/QUOTE]
On IRC, #cagfight. If you don't know how to connect, use one of the 2 guides below. See you there. :)

[quote name='Jest']Super-easy join method if you use firefox.
1) Install ChatZilla
2) Type /server irc.servercentral.net
3) Type /join #cagfight
4) ???
5) PROFIT![/QUOTE]

[quote name='MarkMan']Cool, everyone jump on efnet then.... I'll be in #cagfight

If I'm not replying it's because I'm away/shopping, I'll be home by 9 ish PST tho.

Use this guide... http://sdtekken.com/contact/irc/

I'll be talkin' bidnezz.[/QUOTE]

I saw these for pre-order last night, this made me lol

Pre-Order BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and receive an exclusive 32 page, BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Art b..b..b..book.. Whoa, check out that cover. That's awesome. It's like the Mona Lisa of video game art book covers, except instead of Mona Lisa, its has this girl, and a dress, and a robot thing standing behind her. There's no way we're going to let them send any of these to stores; so you better order it online. Available for online customers only, while supplies last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back