GGT 179: featuring a link to the extended Ches-ka/Mo Chocolate sex scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swordplay still feels solid. Love flipping grounded skultullas with upward swings. Stamina system seems pretty well integrated, though I'm assuming that I'll be able to upgrade it at some point because damn Link tuckers out quick-like. Pray God they don't throw in (m)any more of those "make the eyeballs dizzy" "puzzles". The beetle handles way better than I thought it would. Right-handed Link will always feel off to me.

Monado remains a terrible name for a weapon.

[quote name='The Crotch']Swordplay still feels solid.[/QUOTE]

After this recent talk of 3 ways this first sentence didn't feel too out of place.

In fact there wasn't a sentence in that post that didn't seem like it might be a double entendre, except maybe the "make the eyeballs dizzy"... but na I think I could see that.

[quote name='icebeast']After this recent talk of 3 ways this first sentence didn't feel too out of place.[/QUOTE]
If Bioware made Skyward Sword, I can guaranfuckingtee there would be a Link-Fi-Zelda threeway option.

[quote name='icebeast']

Also, I just realized, this might be the first fighting game that I actually owned (since it came out before Soul Calibur):

574750_34069_front.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hey I had that game. I played the fuck out of it too.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Hey I had that game. I played the fuck out of it too.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I'm kind of surprised, haha, it didn't seem like a major release, but I've never really asked anyone if they've played the game before. Just a little strange that at least two other people besides me in here played it, haha. I remember it being fairly fun (for being a fighter on the GBC for sure), and ya I played a bunch of it too.

[quote name='icebeast']After this recent talk of 3 ways this first sentence didn't feel too out of place.

In fact there wasn't a sentence in that post that didn't seem like it might be a double entendre, except maybe the "make the eyeballs dizzy"... but na I think I could see that.[/QUOTE]

ohoho. i c wut u did thar. :bouncy:

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Yo BlueScrote, I just ordered Halo Anniversary! Does that mean we can play multiplayer soon??!?[/QUOTE]

We can. Haven't played Halo Multi in quite a while.

I am curiously happy that your character's appearance changes with his equipment in Xenoblade.

Enough with the god damn vests and shorts.

EDIT: Another thing that gives me pleasure in places I did not know existed? British spelling. Xenoblade is making me way happier than it should.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the downside, I've got this fucking "Story Memo" thing stuck on my screen.

Get the fuck off my screen, you god damn son of a bitch.

Also, it's hard as balls to see what's going on in a fight, especially if the camera isn't being cooperative.

EDIT: Huh. I just watched a game of Starcraft 2 where one player lost all of his buildings and the game kept going.

sUjCJl.jpg

[quote name='panzerfaust']Diablo 3 open beta for the weekend.

It's also the day people consume a large amount of cannabis.[/QUOTE]
Given the combination of the two, I thought this list of banned Diablo 3 character names would bring joy to your humour bone.

Some rather bizarre/silly/pathetic choices in there. Guess we won't see a Poopfeast420 or GrackFields420 in D3...

No open beta for me, though. Canadian ISPs are fucking awesome.

EDIT: As for companies that are actually awesome? Twitch.tv. What's that, you want to see two guys playing a best-of-21 for $5000 in Age of Empires 2? Sure, here you go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. Especially since a new Tekken is coming this year.

Beat Mass Effect 3 last night. "..." is all I have to say about the ending.

Picked up Rayman Origins again after only playing 2 levels before, I'm now up to 5 levels played. I still don't know how to feel about this game. It feels off to me, but maybe I'll get the hang of it later on. The requirements for the highest score in levels so far have been ridiculous, which is something I'm not keen on.

Xenoblade continues to grow on me. Shulk's lady-friend is pretty awesome.

What's that? The guys kicked me out of the party and told me to go home? Fine, I'll steal a mech and use its main cannon as a lance to joust with the boss.

No way she's staying dead, either. She figures too prominently into the artwork to kill her off, like, three hours in.

I can't believe some of those are actually banned. It is an M rated game (though the game looks T rated, from the footage).

And how is Blizzard winning cinema awards? Those D3 shorts are fucking bad. Must strictly be for technical achievement.

Note also the banning of "Taiwan", "Tibet", and "Xizang". Somebody's worried about trouble with the Chinese government...

Also banned: Black, white, bnet, load, beer, dr, ferrari, indian, snowwhite, anglo, supermario, support, shadowbane, ensign, cherokee...

I don't think this can be real. Maybe just names of people who have been banned.

So I had to create a Battle Tag or whatever. I have no idea what my fucking name is on Bnet. I feel like I have 4 now. SC2 confused me on this as well.

If that was a list of all the people that have been banned for anything and not just a list of people who have been banned for names, it'd probably be a lot bigger...

Today I have learned that I should not take relationship advice from stoners that have never had a single meaningful relationship in their goddamn lives.

Stoners can dispense some good advice every once in a while...

Just not relationship advice. I swear to God, I have gotten the absolute worst advice from these guys. It's funny, because whenever you hear it you immediately know why they've never had a relationship last longer than 3 months.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Today I have learned that I should not take advice from someone that has never done what I'm trying to get advice on in their goddamn lives.[/QUOTE]

Fixed that, seriously getting theoretical advice from anyone about something that they've never actually done (and probably have no clue about the reality of) is usually worse than just trying to figure it out for yourself.

[quote name='j-cart']Nice price, but not the issue. I want my damn games and saves back![/QUOTE]

Did it explode and take all of your games with it?

[quote name='BlueScrote']Tekken 6 worth $17?[/QUOTE]

I'd say so.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Hey, I'm here for the Cheska and MoChocolate sex scene. Is that still here?[/QUOTE]

Get banned again?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Today I have learned that I should not take relationship advice from stoners that have never had a single meaningful relationship in their goddamn lives.[/QUOTE]

You would have been better off asking JSP ... or did you?

[quote name='distgfx']Did it explode and take all of your games with it?
[/QUOTE]

YLOD, so any repairs sent into Sony means no more data on the hdd. Plus my hdd is my own 320 gig, with about 200 gigs worth of stuff on there.

[quote name='distgfx']More Metal Gear Rising news coming soon, my pecker just got hard.[/QUOTE]

Oh yes. Playable demo @ E3, and guess who is going to E3? Me.

[quote name='The Crotch']If Bioware made Skyward Sword, I can guaranfuckingtee there would be a Link-Fi-Zelda threeway option.[/QUOTE]

Coming to a fanfic site near you...

[quote name='j-cart']YLOD, so any repairs sent into Sony means no more data on the hdd. Plus my hdd is my own 320 gig, with about 200 gigs worth of stuff on there.[/QUOTE]

... So? Re-download them.

[quote name='distgfx']... So? Re-download them.[/QUOTE]

A lot were from gameshares and stuff. Plus I can't re-download save files.

[quote name='j-cart']A lot were from gameshares and stuff. Plus I can't re-download save files.[/QUOTE]

Can't you still re-download them?

I didn't even mention saves in my response, lol.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I feel like breaking some shit. 19" TV? Sounds like fun.[/QUOTE]

Break mine.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']This is strictly a conjugal visit for Mo Chocolate.[/QUOTE]

Ain't no mo chocolate here. =(

---------------------------------------

Lol, Josh, writing in Assembly is like a godsend after having to write my last program in machine language.

[quote name='distgfx']Can't you still re-download them?

I didn't even mention saves in my response, lol.
[/QUOTE]

Sony dropped the downloading to only two consoles now. So if they have already been downloaded on a different PS3, then it takes up a slot.

I am just circling the same thing. Gotta weigh my options on this, I kind of want my blu-ray player back aswell.

Also everyone should watch Valhalla Rising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RI0Y3jI4S0&feature=fvst

[quote name='j-cart']Sony dropped the downloading to only two consoles now. So if they have already been downloaded on a different PS3, then it takes up a slot.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that was just after a certain date; you should still be able to get it all back ... maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back