Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the terms and find it... but seeing you use a bot, its no surprise you can't even do that for yourself.

[quote name='Logiedan']Where is it against their terms?
And sorry meant I got it yesterday.
Ordered them both.. Uh... *checks* The 26th of June.[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']Read the terms and find it... but seeing you use a bot, its no surprise you can't even do that for yourself.[/quote]

Please don't generalize that people who use bots/macros are stupid or lazy or whatnot. And where did I ever say that I even use bots/macros?

Also, I checked and yes I guess it is against the ToS. My bad.

[quote name='Logiedan']Please don't generalize that people who use bots/macros are stupid or lazy or whatnot.[/quote]

How about "cheaters"

[quote name='LilPaintballer']what should i tell my parents when the package arrives, i m over the age on the tos but a random package showing up will make my parents think how i got it. when i got the syphon filter i said it was a psu promo.[/quote]

just show them the site, tell them u get rewards for playing games i bet u they wont mind. but first scream out I DONT SELL DRUGS! haha :applause:
any idea when my vista will arrive? i just ordered it today! lol sorry for the impatience just wondering..

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']anyone other than me having trouble getting to the site? must be high traffic...[/quote]
I can get to the site with no problems. There's a new game now, Red Carpet Reveal.

[quote name='Cow_tipper']I can get to the site with no problems. There's a new game now, Red Carpet Reveal.[/quote]

pretty sure that's been around for a while. It always took forever to load so I never played it though.

[quote name='Cow_tipper']I can get to the site with no problems. There's a new game now, Red Carpet Reveal.[/QUOTE]
Thats been there forever, since June atleast.

[quote name='Postman']Incentive Logic doesn't post on MSDN forums nor does Live Search Marketing Those are only for developmental discussions.

And no, your MSDN licence doesn't get you 1/3 off Zunes and Xbox 360s. No matter which one you have.[/quote]
I work for a company which holds Microsoft Licenses.
It entitles me to the EPP Microsoft program such as me purchasing

untitledys9.jpg

[quote name='RESmonkey']When will they ship? ... :( ....[/quote] Why do people keep asking shit like this? Are some people just that fucking brain dead?

Do you honestly think asking the same questions that have been asked for over 3000 posts without answer yet again will magically yeild a different answer?

When will they ship? No one fucking knows.

Is it really going to take until August? No one fucking knows.

Why didn't you get a confirmation email? No one fucking knows.

Why do people like you not read even one page in the prior few dozen before asking the same fucking questions? No one fucking knows!

Are you retarded? PROBABLY.

All-in-all, people have already received items, so you probably will. Asking the same goddamned unanswered questions will do little more than make you look like an imbecile and piss me off. Besides, this is free and you are guaranteed nothing not to mention you probably cheated anyways.

[quote name='Kayden']Why do people keep asking shit like this? Are some people just that fucking brain dead?

Do you honestly think asking the same questions that have been asked for over 3000 posts without answer yet again will magically yeild a different answer?

When will they ship? No one fucking knows.

Is it really going to take until August? No one fucking knows.

Why didn't you get a confirmation email? No one fucking knows.

Why do people like you not read even one page in the prior few dozen before asking the same fucking questions? No one fucking knows!

Are you retarded? PROBABLY.

All-in-all, people have already received items, so you probably will. Asking the same goddamned unanswered questions will do little more than make you look like an imbecile and piss me off. Besides, this is free and you are guaranteed nothing not to mention you probably cheated anyways.[/QUOTE]

This post has made my day

In other news, cheating seems to be very rampant. It says in "this weeks top winners" that 3 people got vista ultimate. I'm guessing those are random picks, and thats the most I've ever seen.

[quote name='Kayden']
[/quote]
Yes :lol:

People are impatient, they tend to mutter what they want because they just don't like waiting. It's a human thing. I'm sure you wouldn't understand.

Asking over and over won't change things, though. Vista is backordered from June 20th and nothing has changed since then from what I've seen. Other items are also backordered, but who knows how long any of this would take. Expect it by the dates they give you, if it comes earlier, then great.

Wired one seems to be average (mine still hasnt shipped) while wireless seems to get poor reviews .. but free is free. I'd suggest wired if you want one.

again I would like people to start posting WHAT THEY GET WHEN THEY GET IT AND WHEN THEY ORDERED IT.

this is not me asking when shit will ship, but rather when did it ship, and did you get an email first saying it shipped.

[quote name='CMaher']again I would like people to start posting WHAT THEY GET WHEN THEY GET IT AND WHEN THEY ORDERED IT.

this is not me asking when shit will ship, but rather when did it ship, and did you get an email first saying it shipped.[/quote]

dude calm down its just rewards. not a baby

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']well, they did just add babies to the prizes, so...[/quote]

I was feeling hungry so I ordered 3 to eat. Mmmmm baby.

that would be me replying to the post bitching at people for asking questions over and over again.

sorry i'm not cool enough to have a signature with a picture of a fist.

and if you knew anything you'd know that you can trade 2 vistas for a chinese baby on craigs. Thanks.

[quote name='CMaher']that would be me replying to the post bitching at people for asking questions over and over again.

sorry i'm not cool enough to have a signature with a picture of a fist.

and if you knew anything you'd know that you can trade 2 vistas for a chinese baby on craigs. Thanks.[/quote]

says the guy who prob just joined CAG for club live help

ok could someone plz answer my questions?

1. does the wireless lifechat headset work with phones? or just pc?
2. the confirmation email (one when you order first, not shipping one) doesn't matter as long as the order is in my order history right?

because i ordered a controller and a wired headset,about a week ago, but got no email, ordered vista today, and got the email instantly.

People are getting so hurt and so upset over this whole ordeal that I find it rather funny and glad I got my stuff legit and don't really care whether i recieve it now or in 2 months and dont even bother with the site now.

Anyone else get an empty email claiming to be from Points Customer Support? It seems legit enough, other than the lack of SenderID verification, since it seems to have originated from an incentivelogic server, and relayed through AT&T Enh. Network Svcs, who their main domain seems to be hosted through. Sounds like a small business to me, what with lacking their own SMTP servers and all...

[quote name='uagent']Anyone else get an empty email claiming to be from Points Customer Support? It seems legit enough, other than the lack of SenderID verification, since it seems to have originated from an incentivelogic server, and relayed through AT&T Enh. Network Svcs, who their main domain seems to be hosted through. Sounds like a small business to me, what with lacking their own SMTP servers and all...[/quote]

I just hopped on this message thread again to ask the same question. I got one timed 8:31AM today - blank. I repied to it to see what it was about, but the address bounced. I'm going to write the general address (posted one page 1 of this thread) to see what's going on.

I figure/hope it's on of 2 things. I ordered my Zune on Tuesday morning, but never got the confirmation e-mail. So, I was hoping this blank mail was either a failed attempt at sending that confirmation, or a messed up shipping confirmation. If I get a response, I'll post back here...

[quote name='uagent']Anyone else get an empty email claiming to be from Points Customer Support? It seems legit enough, other than the lack of SenderID verification, since it seems to have originated from an incentivelogic server, and relayed through AT&T Enh. Network Svcs, who their main domain seems to be hosted through. Sounds like a small business to me, what with lacking their own SMTP servers and all...[/QUOTE]

I got that today. I actually didn't cheat to get my vista so hopefully it's a shipping confirmation

Got the odd email also. I only got it on the account I ordered vista on. My girlfriends account didn't get one, so I'm guessing it's vista related.

[quote name='Surferflames']Got the odd email also. I only got it on the account I ordered vista on. My girlfriends account didn't get one, so I'm guessing it's vista related.[/quote]

It's not Vista related, since I only ordered a Zune...

Hm I got that too, I didnt even think that it had anything to do with this.

However, now that I check it is from the same address that sent me my shipping confirmation for my first Vista. Hotmail had blocked the original one saying it may be unsafe to open, but when I did open it had my FedEx tracking # and everything else. So most likely these are shipping confirmations that perhaps due to the volume going out just got messed up?

The're probably testing to see if they can mass e-mail.

I feel a strange "All orders between so and so are nulled" message coming on.
Either case, if they do send a mass e-mail, I see a lot people being pissed off.

I got the email...did everyone here who got the email order something?

I suppose it's possible that these are all shipping emails...I don't see why not

[quote name='quadomatic']I got the email...did everyone here who got the email order something?

I suppose it's possible that these are all shipping emails...I don't see why not[/QUOTE]

I ordered one copy of Vista.

I got the email as well. Note that if you look at the full headers for the mail, you can see the following text:

X-ilc-name:pu.EQ.pointsMonthlyStatementEmail
The "points monthly statement" thing makes it sound as if this was supposed to have been a mass mailing of a monthly statement to anyone who had/has points on club live, but something went wrong and it ended up blank.

If you look into the headers, supposely it mentions a monthly point summary .. maybe they're sending out the email with your point summary?
Its too many emails to be shipping.

edit: the above beat me by a minute, lol

[quote name='chris20202']I got the email as well. Note that if you look at the full headers for the mail, you can see the following text:

X-ilc-name:pu.EQ.pointsMonthlyStatementEmail
The "points monthly statement" thing makes it sound as if this was supposed to have been a mass mailing of a monthly statement to anyone who had/has points on club live, but something went wrong and it ended up blank.[/quote]

Yeah, you may be right. I just took a look at the headers and saw the same thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back