Namco is about to announce Tales of GGT 75 vs Tekken Championship Edition DX Infinity

[quote name='dmaul1114']Played some Dragon Age last night. Only got a couple of hours in as it was late when I started.

Just cleared out some sidequests and did one story quest. Now I'm at the point where
I've been captured after saving the queen, and two party members are trying to rescue me--saved right at the start of that part
[/QUOTE]
I remember I didn't even see that part until like my 4th play through of the game because I just slaughtered all those guards every time.

I know this movie really sucks, but suffering through part of the ghost rider movie really makes me wish they'd put ghost rider, mephisto, and blackheart in MvC3.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I know this movie really sucks, but suffering through part of the ghost rider movie really makes me wish they'd put ghost rider, mephisto, and blackheart in MvC3.[/QUOTE]

Rumor is that he is in the game, but non-playable. I'm assuming he has some story arc with Wolverine.

Natalie Portman is "teh hawts" right now. Though we will never know her real name (NP is a stage name).

We did complete Army of Two 40th day in co-op--it's more tolerable in co-op--but yeah, I sold that shit off as soon as it was done. The "moral" choices were so completely random it was useless: save the dude and he dies anyway, no reward. Don't save the dude, get a fucking awsome gun! I mean seriously, wtf.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I remember I didn't even see that part until like my 4th play through of the game because I just slaughtered all those guards every time.[/QUOTE]

Ya I didn't see that part, cause I only played the game once and I slaughtered all those guards (didn't even know not slaughtering them was an option).

[quote name='j-cart']Natalie Portman is "teh hawts" right now. Though we will never know her real name (NP is a stage name).[/QUOTE]

According to Wikipedia her real name is Natalie Hershlag.

[quote name='j-cart']Rumor is that he is in the game, but non-playable. I'm assuming he has some story arc with Wolverine.

Natalie Portman is "teh hawts" right now. Though we will never know her real name (NP is a stage name).[/QUOTE]

Cameo in someone's ending isn't worthwhile. I need playable.

I think I'm gonna go to the gym today, I'm going to try the gym on Lexington Ave. since I've never been in that one and it is a bit closer to where I live then the one I go to after work. Then I'll come home eat dinner, and after that I have to go the laundromat, and I'll probably take Phoenix Wright: Justice For All along and see if I can beat that, and then if it isn't too late maybe I'll play some more Majin.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']When I worked at Gamestop a co-worker and I signed it out to play through it co-op. The game is horrible, but we had a hilarious time doing it. The parts where you can make moral choices is so ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gunm']We did complete Army of Two 40th day in co-op--it's more tolerable in co-op--but yeah, I sold that shit off as soon as it was done. The "moral" choices were so completely random it was useless: save the dude and he dies anyway, no reward. Don't save the dude, get a fucking awsome gun! I mean seriously, wtf.[/QUOTE]
Friend and I rented the first one on PS3, and we laughed at that shit. I bro fisted him constantly. He was trying to climb a ladder, I kept bro fisting, he said "STOP THAT SHIT!!" Game sucked, so we went online and got a game complete save, with all the weapons and shit unlocked. We then proceeded to run through the game with gaudy ass gold weapons, but we stopped short of the last few levels because we were bored. Took it back the next day.

Think I'll try to get him to rent the sequel and do the same thing. :bouncy:

I really want to play Majin sometime. . .

Im actually just now starting Majin myself. So far it's good, besides some wacky controls. I was hoping to start Mass Effect 2 on :ps3: but I'm hesitant to play until that save issue is resolved.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I know this movie really sucks, but suffering through part of the ghost rider movie really makes me wish they'd put ghost rider, mephisto, and blackheart in MvC3.[/QUOTE] I'm betting he'll be in the second or third wave of DLC.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I really love natalie portman

oh my gooooood[/QUOTE]
SO DO I! Dayum, she's hot.

-------
Just got back from GS and I got a New copy of the Lost Planet CE with all of it's extras for 4 bucks. I seriously picked it up just for the steelbook.

Yeah, Natalie Portman is awesome. Great actress, and hot as hell. Shame she's engaged and preggo.

May play some more Dragon Age in a bit. Finished working and hit the gym and grocery store. Going to chill for a bit, eat dinner and probably watch a movie and then get some DA in I'm feeling it afterwards.

I've never found preggo women hot at all. Probably b/c I loathe kids and don't want any. As well as being mostly attracted to super thin chicks (part of the reason I think she's so hot).

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I know this movie really sucks, but suffering through part of the ghost rider movie really makes me wish they'd put ghost rider, mephisto, and blackheart in MvC3.[/QUOTE]

Ghost Rider really is an awful movie. Blackheart and mephisto aren't even good characters. And Nicholas Cage. don't get me started.

[quote name='Amblix']I need to figure out how to unlock more black market weapons in Just Cause 2.[/QUOTE]
Cause chaos. Go to the many villages around the map, destroy anything that's destructible, and find collectibles to unlock more weapons and vehicles.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Cause chaos. Go to the many villages around the map, destroy anything that's destructible, and find collectibles to unlock more weapons and vehicles.[/QUOTE]
That's what I've been doing, just need to do it faster! >:D

I've barely touched the story in the hour and a half I played, just blew shit up, haha.

DLC, Capcom is watching!

[quote name='Cheska19']Im actually just now starting Majin myself. So far it's good, besides some wacky controls. I was hoping to start Mass Effect 2 on :ps3: but I'm hesitant to play until that save issue is resolved.[/QUOTE]

I put in some massive sessions and never had it freeze. Which is apparently what causes it.

Seriously, they say the current workaround is to take a break every couple of hours. But I played for sometimes 3-5 hours and never hit it. I managed to get all the achievements save the Insanity run one... figured that'd be too brutal for a low level shepard.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I put in some massive sessions and never had it freeze. Which is apparently what causes it.

Seriously, they say the current workaround is to take a break every couple of hours. But I played for sometimes 3-5 hours and never hit it. I managed to get all the achievements save the Insanity run one... figured that'd be too brutal for a low level shepard.[/QUOTE]
If you got every achievement should you be at least 20? :p

[quote name='corrosivefrost']stuff[/QUOTE]

Waaaait a minute, you have SSFIV for the 360 too? I do too, we don't have to play on PSN. I have a stick for both systems, doesn't matter to me. Only thing that'd probably bug me is the slight timing differences between the consoles.

[quote name='distgfx']Waaaait a minute, you have SSFIV for the 360 too? I do too, we don't have to play on PSN. I have a stick for both systems, doesn't matter to me. Only thing that'd probably bug me is the slight timing differences between the consoles.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, manthing was nice enough to grab a copy of SSF4 on target clearance and ship it out to me. For $10, I couldn't resist. I just wish I could get a deal on the Super costume pack (and the SF4 costume pack) so I didn't feel so bare bones. I hate some of the default models so much.

[quote name='Amblix']If you got every achievement should you be at least 20? :p[/QUOTE]

First playthrough left me at 29. I hit 30 when I started new game+ and completed the initial area before you meet the Illusive Man. Taking out the enemies on Insanity is brutal enough at level 29/30, I can only imagine how frustrating it would have been if I had started on level 1 with no advanced training power and no additional damage to all my powers/abilities (also true for squadmates like Jacob... as soon as they join on playthrough 2, you can max them out -- much less irritating.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Just realized I've been on CAG for almost 4 years. Wow[/QUOTE]
n00b

[quote name='whoknows']Fixed my YLOD PS3.

Now I can get KZ3[/QUOTE]
Wish I could fix my dead ass Xbox.

[quote name='Amblix']That's what I've been doing, just need to do it faster! >:D

I've barely touched the story in the hour and a half I played, just blew shit up, haha.[/QUOTE]
I'm about forty hours in and haven't touched the story missions since the very beginning tutorial missions, as there's more than enough to do after that. I just explore, find new villages/bases to complete, and then go explore some more. I've only done some stronghold missions every once in a while to get some more spawn points.

If you want some easy health/armor upgrades, surf on some cars on the highways around the main island and there will be upgrades under the overpasses.

Picked up Bayonetta, BioShock and Alpha Protocol for a steal of £28.. if that wasn't a bargain already I also got my YLoD PS3 fixed for only £35.. fuck yeah!

Man now I remember why I don't typically go into the city on the weekends unless I have something planned, the trains were all messed up, seriously took me the same amount of time it takes me to get to work but I was only going 1/3 the distance. The other gym is actually really awesome though, it is in a basement of a really large building and they have a lot more equipment and space than the one I typically go to after work, I might almost consider going to that one instead although it is a bit out of my way as far as getting home via the subway (but not that far). I might give it a try one night just to see if the place is busy as hell in the evenings.

fuuuck I just lost a dungeon and a half's worth of progress in 3d dot game heroes. My PS3 decided to not load the graphics for a new room. Music continued to play but couldn't bring up any menus or XMB. Had to hold the power button to reset it.

[quote name='BlueScrote']fuuuck I just lost a dungeon and a half's worth of progress in 3d dot game heroes. My PS3 decided to not load the graphics for a new room. Music continued to play but couldn't bring up any menus or XMB. Had to hold the power button to reset it.[/QUOTE]

I remember I lost tons of progress in Legend of Zelda: Windwaker due to my GC giving a disc read error (and it was bad since that game doesn't really auto-save and I wasn't really thinking to do it while playing). That was the only time I think my GC ever did that though, and I was able to do everything a lot faster the second time since I knew exactly where to go and what to do.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Is Shatter worth $4?[/QUOTE]

If you like breakout type arcade games, resoundingly yes.
The soundtrack alone is worth that if you like electronic/techno type music.

When it went on sale for $4, I picked it up, even though I own it on Steam, because I could play it on my 42" widescreen HDTV with a controller as opposed to my 15" laptop LCD with a keyboard.

Totally worth it. No brainer from my perspective.

--
Do you have the game installed? Cause that causes major fucking problems and freezes and the like. It's better to suffer the occasional loading from disc than have the freezes. I uninstalled 3D Dot Game Heroes from my HDD after several freezes fucked me over like that (also I learned to save after anything good happened, immediately) and uninstalling made it a hell of a lot more stable.

[quote name='whoknows']Fixed my YLOD PS3.

Now I can get KZ3[/QUOTE]

Did you do the heat gun/artic silver fix? I think that's what I have to do. I'll try it at least, but now I gotta go get a heat gun kit.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Is Tumble worth 5 bucks[/QUOTE]
Try the demo.

At least it demos how super accurate the Move is.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, manthing was nice enough to grab a copy of SSF4 on target clearance and ship it out to me. For $10, I couldn't resist. I just wish I could get a deal on the Super costume pack (and the SF4 costume pack) so I didn't feel so bare bones. I hate some of the default models so much.[/QUOTE]

Well, at least you're not missing entire characters.

bread's done
Back