NHL 09 CAG Team 2.0 - CAG Hockey Night - On Hiatus - Have a great summer! :)

[quote name='ChunkyB']So, Matt, when are you going to be around? You're my only game left to play. I'm around at night from 8 EST to 12 EST usually[/QUOTE]

I can't play tonight- not at that time, anyway. I can play tomorrow between 8-9 Eastern, and after 12 eastern. Same for Wednesday.

Sean, when can you play?

So bascially, I need to get the most games played. I still need to play Wpark (miscommunication yesterday), Sean (addressed here), Chunky, and Captain Obvious by Friday.

Well moo, I'm doing my best to get games scheduled and played by Friday. I believe I have 8 more to go- 2 each against the guys I listed.

I'm not sure if I've been kicked from the league (I failed) but if I'm still in I'm willing to play anybody anytime this week.
I'm off school all week.

[quote name='Azumangaman']I'm not sure if I've been kicked from the league (I failed) but if I'm still in I'm willing to play anybody anytime this week.
I'm off school all week.[/quote]

LOL...yeah, man. You got kicked and replaced at least a month ago. Kinda odd checking in now isn't it?

Matt, I work early, so I can never play past 10 Eastern time. Honestly, the only time I can play would probably be Thursday night. anytime between 6 and 10 east, 3-7 west. So let me know.

[quote name='SeanAmI']2 games 8-9 tommorow matt?[/QUOTE]

Can you play around 9:30-10?

[quote name='Azumangaman']I'm not sure if I've been kicked from the league (I failed) but if I'm still in I'm willing to play anybody anytime this week.
I'm off school all week.[/QUOTE]

Scene It. Me, you, n8rockerasu.

[quote name='Matt Young']Can you play around 9:30-10?

Scene It. Me, you, n8rockerasu.[/QUOTE]

Sure, but I dont think we can play both games in that time

[quote name='Matt Young']Can you play around 9:30-10?

Scene It. Me, you, n8rockerasu.[/quote]

Matt, WTF was up with you last night? Were you drunk-messaging me? Thank God you don't have my phone number, hahaha. I was in the mood for some Fight Night, but you were ducking me like a biznatch. You can't hide Balboa!!! I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast! No..wait...

Hey Matt, I just sent you message on live. LEt me know if you want to get a game in tonight. I see that you are on after 12:00 eastern, that would be perfect tonight if you are available. Let me know.

i'm going to bed Matt, I will catch you next time. Feel better, have a beer it works for me... unless that is the reason for the puking

^ I don't think we'll actually know until we advance it to the playoffs... you can do that at any time moo right?

Nope, I have no control over that. That's why Friday will be a strict deadline. If it comes down to it, I will kick as few people as I need to so that the only people remaining will have all their games played, thus allowing us to advance.

Matt, if you can play tonight between 6 and 8 EASTERN let me know. I can also do 7-9 EASTERN tomorrow night. And that's it. I can't do Friday. So please let me know asap.

I have people coming over, so i can't say for certain I'll be available at that time today. I can play during the times specified tomorrow, though.

First of all, I hereby decree that all times on this thread shall be posted in EASTERN TIME. It's much less confusing for you to adjust your own time rather than having everyone adjust everyone else's times. And just in case you're thinking that I just want everyone to use my time, I actually live in Mountain time.

Second of all: Matt, if you're going to be on tonight, let me know and I'll play with you. I'll be available after about 8 EST.

For some reason, you cannot play league games if you have friends only xbox live communication on. I had to turn it back off to play a game with Captain Obvious, says there is a restriction or something.

[quote name='SeanAmI']For some reason, you cannot play league games if you have friends only xbox live communication on. I had to turn it back off to play a game with Captain Obvious, says there is a restriction or something.[/quote]

Guess that explains why I couldn't connect with Matt on Sunday...he was appearing offline.

[quote name='Wpark83']Guess that explains why I couldn't connect with Matt on Sunday...he was appearing offline.[/QUOTE]

He said it was that he had communication set to friends only. Mine is set to "Everyone".

[quote name='Matt Young']
Scene It. Me, you, n8rockerasu.[/quote]
Sounds like a plan! Let me know when!

And yeah n8, I haven't had any time of Fridays, so I always forget about NHL09.

Anytime is good for Scene It!

I played my series with ChunkyBasty, splitting it. I somehow accrued 20 minutes in the sin bin (including a major and double minor 1 minute in or an extended 5 on 3 disadvantage) in game 2 and got raped 5-2 after a thrilling comeback from 0-2 to win 3-2 in our first game in overtime. Good games, Chunky.

I need to play 2 each with Wpark (who I should be playing tomorrow night), Sean, and Captain Obvious. Sean and Captain, let me know when you can play tomorrow or Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Matt Young']Anytime is good for Scene It!

I played my series with ChunkyBasty, splitting it. I somehow accrued 20 minutes in the sin bin (including a major and double minor 1 minute in or an extended 5 on 3 disadvantage) in game 2 and got raped 5-2 after a thrilling comeback from 0-2 to win 3-2 in our first game in overtime. Good games, Chunky.[/quote]

Yeah, those were great games. That first game was awesome, even though I lost. I freaking love overtime. There's nothing like knowing that the game could end at any minute. Anyway, good games.

Matt, I'm home sick today from work (anyone want to perform a throat transplant?) so private message me whenever you want during the day to play. I'll be laying in bed, so just Private Message me here on CAG and I'll get the message through my blackberry. I should be on XBox Live, but I'll probably just be watching shows on Netflix and wouldn't see any private messages sent to me through XBox.

Hey Matt, I'll be home from work around 9:00pm est and will be on between 10:00pm and 1:00am est. Let me know what will work for you.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']matt sorry to let you know.

The kings are going to lose on friday! Lets Go Pens![/quote]

Yeah Matt, it's gonna be ugly... ;)

Also I saw the new DirectTV ad today and it features the Kings? Who knew?

Questionable for Friday. Might be on later.

Panther, you mean that commercial with Ersberg for the DVR remote access thing? Yeah, that's awesome.

Wpark, I just woke up (been sick myself) so I'm just going to suggest that we stick to our original time, maybe a little earlier. I'll PM you. Right now I'm just in somewhat of a daze due to various medications.

Captain Obvious, between 11-1 Eastern would be good for me, probably closer to 11-11:30. I'll message you later on.

Oh, and no headset for me today due to the sore throat and persistent coughing and chance of vomiting. I'd imagine Wpark won't be using his, but I wanted to let everyone know since I'm usually quite chatty on Live.

You said between 6-8 Eastern. Is 6:15 or so okay?

Also, Sean, we need to schedule our games since, after today, we'll be the only ones with 2 games left to play.

No offense parks but I hope matt injures your goalie, your top three d lines and maybe a couple centers.

( makes it easier for me if we shall meet again in the playoffs! This time I MUST BREAK YOU) Its like the russian versus rocky.

IF HE DIES....HE DIES!

bread's done
Back