NHL 09 CAG Team 2.0 - CAG Hockey Night - On Hiatus - Have a great summer! :)

Just saw the post when I came on to see why you were offline. I'll get back on, but I don't know if I'll have time to play both games now since you're late.

Um, if you can't play both games right now, you are out of your mind if you think I'm to blame. We could have played for the last hour and fifteen minutes while you sat around "in a drug daze". Call me late? go fuck yourself.

We'll I'm just saying...I don't like being told I'm late when I'm waiting all day and leave for 15 minutes to eat.

Alright so, I guess Matt can't play a second game. Which means we can't play our second game. Cause I can't play the rest of the night and can't play tomorrow. I don't know why you can't play a second game Matt. Originally I said I could play between 6-8 and you said fine. I was home all day so I asked if you wanted to play earlier. My apologies if I ate dinner and pushed off the game by fifteen minutes. I really don't see how pushing the game 15 minutes would have made a difference in playing two games.

I don't know what this means for my team, as even if people would push it off for us to finish that one game, I couldn't play til Monday night the earliest. But I'll be damned if i get thrown out because my last game with Matt didn't get played. I asked for weeks to get these games done with no response.

I'm not cranky, nor am I wrong... You were very specific in telling me you would be available from 6-8 Eastern. I said that'd be fine, and told you 6:15 was when I could play, knowing I had to make a phone call at 6 hoping to get both games done by 7 since I have a few places I need to be. I don't want to leave the house, but I do have responsibilities.

Anyway, I got on at the exact time we had set and you had been offline for 5 minutes, and weren't back after 15, so I got on the board to make a post. I then got back on and played our game which you won 2-1. But I can't adjust my schedule at the last minute just because you didn't show up at the time you told me you'd be on.

I don't hold anything against you, personally, but that's the situation. If we'd have begun at 6:15, we'd be done or finishing up right now.

We'd be in the third period now had we just started the second game right away. But whatever. Done deal now. I'm not the one that had to play his final 12 games in a week after two deadlines were extended.

if you still want some nhl action Id love to get some games in with ya.

just let me know. I'll prob hope on to cod 4 just send me an invite if intersted.

Yeah I'll do that hockey...

...and Matt, thanks to ESPN Radio, I'm a bit clued in...please don't tell me the three hours of 7-10 where you are unavailable to play is cause you needed to watch the Kings/Bruins game. Cause I know that's been your biggest excuse the last few weeks.

GO MATT YOUNG!!

You can obviously tell who I'm not a fan of. :p

If we are going to practice tonight, send me a Message guys. Otherwise I'll be tearing it up in RE5 on the Professional difficulty :D

[quote name='Matt Young']I'm not cranky, nor am I wrong... You were very specific in telling me you would be available from 6-8 Eastern. I said that'd be fine, and told you 6:15 was when I could play, knowing I had to make a phone call at 6 hoping to get both games done by 7 since I have a few places I need to be. I don't want to leave the house, but I do have responsibilities.

Anyway, I got on at the exact time we had set and you had been offline for 5 minutes, and weren't back after 15, so I got on the board to make a post. I then got back on and played our game which you won 2-1. But I can't adjust my schedule at the last minute just because you didn't show up at the time you told me you'd be on.

I don't hold anything against you, personally, but that's the situation. If we'd have begun at 6:15, we'd be done or finishing up right now.[/QUOTE]

Wpark is overreacting again, but you are really crappy at scheduling games. I was mad yesterday when I mistook the time for EST and then when I waited to PST anyway, you canceled on me at the last minute saying you were sick, you could have told me you were sick and not going to play previously. If I could , I would just forfeit my games to you as its not worth the hassle.

Yeah shit, I do overreact at everything. I mean, it's a video game league, when it comes down to it, I don't really care. It's not like I have anything personal against anybody here, cause I don't know any of you. that goes for Matt young and Sean especially. Though I don't know why Vulcan isn't a fan of me, other than maybe siding with one of his boys.

Yelling at me cause I called for the puck when we were facing glitchers and having it stolen, then having them score on us and you yelling me. Thus, that's why I'm not a big fan of yours.

[quote name='Wpark83']We'd be in the third period now had we just started the second game right away. But whatever. Done deal now. I'm not the one that had to play his final 12 games in a week after two deadlines were extended.[/QUOTE]

Deadlines weren't just extended for me. There were/are guys like Sean who hadn't played all their games yet. But I guess I should have just skipped school and homework in order to ensure that I got all my games played in the first 2 weeks like everyone else.

[quote name='Wpark83']Yeah I'll do that hockey...

...and Matt, thanks to ESPN Radio, I'm a bit clued in...please don't tell me the three hours of 7-10 where you are unavailable to play is cause you needed to watch the Kings/Bruins game. Cause I know that's been your biggest excuse the last few weeks.[/QUOTE]

When have I used that as an "excuse"? No, that's one of the main reasons I wish I hadn't had to go anywhere. But hey, that's what DVR's for. I'm about to watch it now.

I had to help a friend move stuff out of his storage unit. I had already committed and he couldn't find anyone else, so I couldn't leave him hanging. I also had to go to the bank before that (before closing time) to sort out an issue with a return to Best Buy not being credited back to my WaMu checking account.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']GO MATT YOUNG!!

You can obviously tell who I'm not a fan of. :p

If we are going to practice tonight, send me a Message guys. Otherwise I'll be tearing it up in RE5 on the Professional difficulty :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the support, I guess, but I don't want this turning into a big thing or having people take sides because of a silly, mostly one-sided disagreement.

[quote name='SeanAmI']Wpark is overreacting again, but you are really crappy at scheduling games. I was mad yesterday when I mistook the time for EST and then when I waited to PST anyway, you canceled on me at the last minute saying you were sick, you could have told me you were sick and not going to play previously. If I could , I would just forfeit my games to you as its not worth the hassle.[/QUOTE]

Wow, pot/kettle/black. I'll admit that my hours of availability have been crap because of school/commuting/homework, but I've never missed a scheduled game. The time you showed up for was 30 minutes past when we were supposed to play, anyway, but since people are easily confused, I've since resorted to using only Eastern times. But I've messaged you on here and on Live for several days and haven't gotten a response about playing our games, so forfeit away.

Damn.

*deep breath*

take a breather guys. Its just a game. Lets not get into this. Its turning into the target clearence thread in here!

Lets just get these games done so we can start a new season!!

Just because I post 30 minutes late doesn't mean I wasn't waiting on XBL for those 30 minutes. You are full of shit Matt.
Edit:
I just looked back at my post and I posted at 9:32 EST and at 12:16 AM EST which is 9:16 PM PST and you said not to play.
I have responded to you on XBL and you do not respond back
I also posted that my Xbox was broken for a week and a half and I could not play games in that time.

Stop making shit up.

Tell me a time where you're not "sick" and make sure you can make it because I sure as hell can show up on time and not change your plans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call it fate, or maybe the start of the black plague taking me to my grave, but I had to call into work again today with an awful cold. So Matt, if you are around today, PM me and we'll play our second game. If I feel better later at night I have a birthday gathering I have to go to for a little while, but I don't think I'll be able to play when I return home. So I'd say anytime before 7 PM Eastern will work.

Obvious, or anyone else for that matter, if you are around at all today an want to play some club games, shoot me a PM.

wow the gloves are off, where is Moo to clear the air?

Anyways, I'm all done with my games, have been for a while, but I keep sliding down the standings. Hopefully I can hold on to a playoff spot.

As far as the fighting, I'm not gonna get in that mess, cause it doesn't have to do with me. As far as Vulcan and WPark in the OTP... WPark is my brother, so I'm not gonna bash him, but he definitely can come off as abrasive. I wouldn't take it personally Vulcan, he does it with me as well. But, on the same hand, I think we can all help each other in the OTP games and should take advice if it can help our team play. We just need to be nice about it.

As far as OTP tonight, I'm dying to play, but I don't think I can until 9 or so because of work, and the girlfriend might be home early. Soooo, it would be BUZZ or Peggle for me and I'd have to wait til she falls asleep. Sucks not having two good TVs.

So, I'll cross my fingers and hope I can play, cause I'm not gonna be able to play next Friday.

I joined the club last week Sir10T/Davenport and failled miserably in goal and Left D. It may take me a few more games to get my bearings with LIVE play (I've only played at Center in BAP) but I should be on tonight at various times.

[quote name='Wpark83']Matt, I'm around for the next hour and a half, til 630 eastern time. Get at me.[/QUOTE]

You around? It says you're offline on CAG and Live.

Sean, I thought you wanted to forfeit. ;)

Matt, I have to leave my house at 545...I just sent you a PM, and I am online. I'm assuming by your post you can play right now? I caught your message immediately so I'm guessing you're still around here?

EDIT: I was about to say he wasn't on CAG anymore cause his thing wasn't lit, but then a post showed up... is all your stuff set to show you always offline?

Hey Matt, I'll be home in an hour. Let me know if we can get our couple in as well. I prefer that last two games you play because your hands may cramp up at the right time for me to score.

Let me know, the pm goes to my phone so if i'm not on you can reach me.

Captain OBVIOU5

Well, glad we could finally play that last game Matt. Good luck with the rest. those two goals you scored were awesome deflections.

I also wanted to say great game to Mr Hockey last night. In a lil vs. practice for the playoffs, he bested my 3-2. Great fuckin game. Just couldn't get it past Brodeur enough, though had a few nice post shots in the 1st period. Good show mate, hope we meet in the playoffs.

[quote name='Matt Young']You around? It says you're offline on CAG and Live.

Sean, I thought you wanted to forfeit. ;)[/QUOTE]

I might as well lie, you're doing enough of it.
Tell me a time.

[quote name='SeanAmI']I might as well lie, you're doing enough of it.
Tell me a time.[/QUOTE]

What have I lied about? You're being extremely douchebagiful, and I'm not sure why.

I'm contemplating either playing club games tonight, or hosting a Jerry Springer chat party where we let our disgruntled team members battle it out in a steel cage like that one high school in Dallas. Not sure which is more appealing at the moment...

:lol:

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I'm contemplating either playing club games tonight, or hosting a Jerry Springer chat party where we let our disgruntled team members battle it out in a steel cage like that one high school in Dallas. Not sure which is more appealing at the moment...

:lol:[/quote]

Both seem pretty awesome really. I'm up for which ever.

[quote name='SeanAmI']I might as well lie, you're doing enough of it.
Tell me a time.[/QUOTE]

What? You're being very douchbagiful, and I'm not sure why.

[quote name='Matt Young']What? You're being very douchbagiful, and I'm not sure why.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Matt Young']Wow, pot/kettle/black. I'll admit that my hours of availability have been crap because of school/commuting/homework, but I've never missed a scheduled game. The time you showed up for was 30 minutes past when we were supposed to play, anyway, but since people are easily confused, I've since resorted to using only Eastern times. But I've messaged you on here and on Live for several days and haven't gotten a response about playing our games, so forfeit away.[/quote]

Because you are trying to shift blame to me by being a lying SOB. I had a broken Xbox for awhile and could not meet the deadline to play games. And for our game I showed up on time in both EST and PST timezones and you canceled at the last minute, nuff' said.
Being a douchebag would be putting someones info on craigslist soliciting gay sex or other such things with someone, I have not done such, you on the other hand have.

how did you guys do last night?

Got up this morning and my fucking xbox is red ringed!! fuck you microsoft!

Is that Craigslist story true? haha wow.

As far as the red ring, I'm so glad I paid for the Best Buy replacement program, I have red ringed twice so far in under 2 years and just brought it to best buy and walk out with a brand new one and my old harddrive. But Micro$oft will send you a coffin and you'll have it back in like 10 days.

bread's done
Back