Ninja Murasaki's Anime Thread

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It was a pretty good start to the new show. I like the opening theme a lot. How long until Shino or Chouji show up?[/QUOTE]

a real long time, after the first arc

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']yeah but you will see all the rest of the rookie 9 after the arc[/quote]
Does Rock Lee come into play at all before then? If that happens, I'll be happy until then.

The first ark, if im not mistaken, is
the mission to go save Gaara, right?

Rock leeeeee, where are jooooooo? lawlz

The opening is pretty awesome, I loved the part of the song where they showed the Akatsuki members...!!!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Does Rock Lee come into play at all before then? If that happens, I'll be happy until then.[/QUOTE]

yeah hes in the first arc, a lil fighting and some comic relief

Finally got a chance to see the new Naruto, looks like the budget sky rocketed between series, i'm wondering how long they can keep the quality up, assuming no fillers pop back up for at least another year i'm going to start religiously watching the show again.

[quote name='whoknows']I like having stuff spoiled for me, so as far as the manga is so far, whatever happens to Sasuke?[/QUOTE]

So far nothing, when Naruto and company finally catch up to them they fight and lose , Ochimaru tells Sasuke not to finish them off and they simply leave. The latest issue shows Sasuke surrounded by a ton of defeated ninja while training.

[quote name='coolsteel']
So far nothing, when Naruto and company finally catch up to them they fight and lose , Ochimaru tells Sasuke not to finish them off and they simply leave. The latest issue shows Sasuke surrounded by a ton of defeated ninja while training.
[/quote]
Oh damn, I was hoping Sasuke would have a can of whoop ass opened up on him by now.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']
Oh damn, I was hoping Sasuke would have a can of whoop ass opened up on him by now.
[/QUOTE]No, he's and Orochimaru are the Narakus of this series.

[quote name='jmcc']No, he's and Orochimaru are the Narakus of this series.[/quote]
Oh....ahhh oh well. I wonder how this is gonna turn out o_O

I haven't read a lot of the manga (Post time skip), so I'm not to sharp on Naruto, my younger brother is the big fan >.>

I prefer Bleach, I'mma love the arrancar arc. Naruto is interesting also, rock lee is my fav =)

Seems Nintendo has made a slight contribution to Gainax; Evangelion is now known as (Wii)vangelion.

Nah, but Gainax decided to screw around with the Katakana, so the name of the series is now "Wevangeliwon"

The 15 second "trailer" is out, not really worth the watch, just a black screen with text (saying that theres gonna be a new character, new eva, etc). I'm wondering how the series will look in 3d rather than how the original series was animated. Obviously there were be a lot more technical le-way as far as things they can do (hopefully they dont try to improve on the shinji masturbation scene)

Did I miss it in the anime the first time around?
Did anime Gin not actually take Jidanbou's arm off? Or is AS messing with things here?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Man, I wish they would show two eps of Naruto each Saturday. It's getting good.[/quote]
I see that they got rid of the replay episode before the new episode, which sucks because that let me not get as pissed as I would get otherwise by missing the new episode. :whistle2:(

I haven't watched the new Naruto yet (I've been out all evening/day/evening) so I can't comment on that yet. [quote name='jmcc']Did I miss it in the anime the first time around?
Did anime Gin not actually take Jidanbou's arm off? Or is AS messing with things here?
[/QUOTE] Which ep? I could check.

For some reason, Bleach seems spoiler-proof to me because I can't remember anybody's name outside of the main characters (Ichigo, Orihime, Chad, Renji....and the others. :lol:)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I haven't watched the new Naruto yet (I've been out all evening/day/evening) so I can't comment on that yet. Which ep? I could check.[/QUOTE]22, I think.

[quote name='jmcc']No, he's and Orochimaru are the Narakus of this series.[/QUOTE]
I just want them to kill him or make him good again. The Sasuke story can't go on forever even though it seems like it will.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No, he didn't cut it off.[/quote]

Yeah, Gin cuts it off in the manga, but apparently the Japanese have something against seeing people with one arm actually animated, since they gave Shukaku a wooden arm also. So Gin just severely cuts Jidanbou's arm.

[quote name='karsh']Yeah, Gin cuts it off in the manga, but apparently the Japanese have something against seeing people with one arm actually animated, since they gave Shukaku a wooden arm also. So Gin just severely cuts Jidanbou's arm.[/quote]

They didn't show that kind of attitude in episode 114 ;)

[quote name='Inf^Shini']They didn't show that kind of attitude in episode 114 ;)[/QUOTE]Hollows lose limbs from episode 1, though.

[quote name='jmcc']Hollows lose limbs from episode 1, though.[/quote]
Yea I know, I was just referring to the arm being cut off comment.

By the way, I just had to throw this in here, Orochimaru reminds a lot of Michael Jackson...o_O

Just watched the new Naruto (actually I'm not quite finished). I never realized before this moment how silly it is to have the strongest ninja in each village sit around doing paperwork 95% of the time. :lol:

EDIT: Also, a lot of changes from the manga here. Sure they're small, but it's not exactly a good sign.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Yea I know, I was just referring to the arm being cut off comment.

By the way, I just had to throw this in here, Orochimaru reminds a lot of Michael Jackson...o_O[/quote]

Duh. Hollows aren't people ;):lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just watched the new Naruto (actually I'm not quite finished). I never realized before this moment how silly it is to have the strongest ninja in each village sit around doing paperwork 95% of the time. :lol:

EDIT: Also, a lot of changes from the manga here. Sure they're small, but it's not exactly a good sign.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but at the same time they are the last line of defense for the village if things go south, I assume they wouldn't risk them being away. Besides experience comes into play too, Tsunade would have a better understanding of who to send where because she has done so much herself.

[quote name='coolsteel']Yeah but at the same time they are the last line of defense for the village if things go south, I assume they wouldn't risk them being away. Besides experience comes into play too, Tsunade would have a better understanding of who to send where because she has done so much herself.[/QUOTE] Yeah, but to me it just seems that the "strongest" ninja would work better as a figurehead, mostly there to attract attention from the feudal lords and get business for the village. Not actually hand out the assignments personally. And also, you know, continue training. :lol:

But maybe the villages just aren't big enough to support that kind of system.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, but to me it just seems that the "strongest" ninja would work better as a figurehead, mostly there to attract attention from the feudal lords and get business for the village. Not actually hand out the assignments personally. And also, you know, continue training. :lol:

But maybe the villages just aren't big enough to support that kind of system.[/QUOTE]

They don't really have to do that though, remember it was explained the villages that do best in the chunnin exam usually got more contracts since all the foreign officials showed up for that. And training? Bah pure crazy talk! Tsunade became a drunk for 20 years and still was strong enough to knock out Ochimaru in one punch, Jiraya is a lecherous pervert who hasn't been shown training once yet Itachi straight up ran from him. Seems like in the Naruto world once you hit your peak in stength you can sit back and BS all day long.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
EDIT: Also, a lot of changes from the manga here. Sure they're small, but it's not exactly a good sign.[/QUOTE]

yea that was a lil annoying, just the order of things seems jumbled and I have a feeling they will draw out future episodes in similar ways as well

[quote name='crystalklear64']Whens mah damn Hellsing OAV 3 gonna get released...[/QUOTE

One episode a year isn't bothering me nearly as much as I thought it would

The third episode of Shippuuden was pretty good, though more of a lead-in to
Gaara's upcoming fight (with his apparent control of the Tanuki demon in him).

My favorite part of this episode:
Naruto trying to pull out the 1000 Years of Pain on Kakashi. "That was dangerous, too. In a different way." :lol:

I can still tell that this is Naruto because of all the flashbacks. I saw Shino, Chouji, Kiba, and the others in the intro this time and
Shino looks like a member of GRU; Chouji looks like his dad; Ino and Hinata look the same just with longer hair; Kiba looks largely the same just without his furry jacket, but with Akamaru being much bigger; and Shikamaru has already been shown.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The third episode of Shippuuden was pretty good, though more of a lead-in to
Gaara's upcoming fight (with his apparent control of the Tanuki demon in him).

My favorite part of this episode:
Naruto trying to pull out the 1000 Years of Pain on Kakashi. "That was dangerous, too. In a different way." :lol:

I can still tell that this is Naruto because of all the flashbacks. I saw Shino, Chouji, Kiba, and the others in the intro this time and
Shino looks like a member of GRU; Chouji looks like his dad; Ino and Hinata look the same just with longer hair; Kiba looks largely the same just without his furry jacket, but with Akamaru being much bigger; and Shikamaru has already been shown.
[/quote]

You didn't read part 2 of the manga? Anyway, I think the writers of the anime are mixing things up a little to keep the interest of people who already know what is going to happen. I definitely like that Shippuden has a different feel from the original Naruto.

[quote name='DQT']You didn't read part 2 of the manga? Anyway, I think the writers of the anime are mixing things up a little to keep the interest of people who already know what is going to happen. I definitely like that Shippuden has a different feel from the original Naruto.[/quote]
No, I'm not big on downloading fan-translated manga, so I decided to wait for this.

I hope Blue Dragon continues on regardless of the game's success. It's everywhere I wanna be.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So, Naruto 343 ...
Sasuke taking on Oro
... should be interesting. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Yeah I both saw it coming and didn't see it coming, I expected a stab in the back but to wait until then was actually pretty smart.

What the hell?

I really don't know if this is the place for this but I'm posting it anyway.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upcO6lDjejo[/media]

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So, Naruto 343 ...
Sasuke taking on Oro
... should be interesting. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

there are pics out and its really crazy and def coming out of left field

I'm not surprised, keep your enemies closer :)

Although
I wonder if Sasuke will really kill Orochimaru, that would make the story....well...much closer to an ending. Besides, Kabuto is nearby, I'd assume he'll come back and help out Orochimaru, or maybe...join Sasuke in killing off Oro >:D

bread's done
Back