Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

looks like gamestop sold out, both say 0 quantity available when in cart

don't worry though the $800 bundles still available  :whistle2:x

Last edited by a moderator:
I got two in my cart at Best Buy but I can't get to my cart. I only want to pre-order the digital but I did the disc version too because the other one showed an error. Not sure where I stand...

I'm this close of giving up on best buy. I cant stand hitting check out over and over
GenerousThinHarborporpoise-size_restricted.gif

Just incredibly unfair from Sony.  Why say pre-orders start tomorrow if they're going to start tonight with so many major retailers?

I hope Microsoft gives an actual time window.  What's the 22nd?  Is that midnight?  Midnight on the east?  Midnight on the west?  Noon?

Just a mess.  

Gamestop order complete Amount: $791.31

Advanced PlayStation 5 Digital System Bundle

and

PlayStation 5 Media Remote

not what I wanted.  I HATE BUNDLES...    but it is good backup.

Yeah the fact that these pre orders are always such an absolute nightmare of a mess is a joke. I’d rather just put my name in to each retailer and have them raffle them out, telling me if I get to buy one or not. I hate wasting this much time on their terrible websites that are overloaded by everyone, and probably scalper programs

Just incredibly unfair from Sony. Why say pre-orders start tomorrow if they're going to start tonight with so many major retailers?

I hope Microsoft gives an actual time window. What's the 22nd? Is that midnight? Midnight on the east? Midnight on the west? Noon?

Just a mess.
I agree it is a mess but there will be more preorder windows, guaranteed. We just have to try and be on top of it for a while longer.

Gamestop order complete Amount: $791.31

Advanced PlayStation 5 Digital System Bundle
and
PlayStation 5 Media Remote

not what I wanted. I HATE BUNDLES... but it is good backup.
$800 for the digital system and media remote? Is that Canadian?

$800 for the digital system and media remote? Is that Canadian?
No, USD. Im not sure what it even includes.

Looks like charging dock, 2nd controller, 1 year ps plus and maybe 20$ ps credit.. no idea the page doesnt load.

but the order is in :)

Typical GameStop. Instantly selling out but suddenly their bundles are available. They're not much better than the scalpers on ebay.

You really think so? Sony already lowered their estimated stock. I feel like if you don't get it now, you won't get it until next year.
Guaranteed, pretty sure I didn’t preorder my PS4 this early when preorders started. I mean I got the email at 8:27 pm and couldn’t preorder it at 8:32 lol. All their preorder stock can’t be gone this fast.

I remember GameStop doing more Preorders for the PS4 down the road before it’s release. So keep checking places, but if you’re on top of it you should get one.

You really think so? Sony already lowered their estimated stock. I feel like if you don't get it now, you won't get it until next year.
They disputed that report this morning so original allocation stands. With demand being high though, I'm not sure they'd have been able to meet it regardless.

I'm waiting for Microsoft to announce the Series V all digital version for $400 now to step on Sony as a surprise.

One thing is for sure, if you don't get one tonight then it will probably be Jan or Feb next year from the looks of things.

Guaranteed, pretty sure I didn’t preorder my PS4 this early when preorders started. I mean I got the email at 8:27 pm and couldn’t preorder it at 8:32 lol. All their preorder stock can’t be gone this fast.

I remember GameStop doing more Preorders for the PS4 down the road before it’s release. So keep checking places, but if you’re on top of it you should get one.
You have to remember a few things about this generation though. Gaming is huge now. It was getting bigger during the PS4 launch, but it's gigantic now. The other thing is Covid. Say what you want about it, China was shut down for 02 months. That's 02 months of nothing be produced. Along with other countries shutting down, people sitting at home, more gamers, and the prices not terrible this go around, I wouldn't be surprised. I remember PS4 selling out within a day or two and a line around the store.

Got to the paypal checkout, then sent me back to regular checkout. Said shipping was soldout

was able to pre order a Gamestop bundle...will return all the extra items.
You'll have to return them in store, and you'll have to get lucky to find a inept employee that will let you. Nothing on those bundles are supposed to be returned individually. That said. I got it to work a couple times. Just keep trying at different stores.

bread's done
Back