PSN Weekly Deals - 3/4: PSN Awards & Free MotorStorm RC Vita! 3/13 Spring Fever Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

If you enjoy the work that I put into this and the other threads I run on this site, feel free to vote for me in the Cheapy Awards' CAG Community Award category.

Index
Current Deals
Alternate Deals
Upcoming Deals (Post #2)
February 2012 PlayStation Plus Offerings (Post #2)
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals (Post #2)
Frequently Asked Questions (Post #2)

Current Deals (Full Update Here)

Bundles

PS3
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood - $20.99 - Ends 3/13
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - $8.99 - Ends 3/13
Fancy Pants Adventures - $4.99
God of War: Origins Collection - $27.99 - Ends 3/13
Hydrophobia: Prophecy - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Infamous Festival of Blood - $6.99 - Ends 3/13
Jurassic Park: The Game - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Just Cause 2 - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Limbo - $10.49 - Ends 3/13
Resident Evil 4 - $13.99 - Ends 3/13
Resident Evil Code Veronica X - $9.99
Space Ace - $4.99
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - $10.49 - Ends 3/13

PSP
Cabela’s African Safari - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts Ultimate Challenge - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Cabela’s North American Adventures - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Crash Tag Team Racing - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy - $20.99 - Ends 3/13
DJMax Portable 3 - $19.99
Gun: Showdown - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Monster Jam: Path Of Destruction - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Rapala Trophies - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Super Monkey Ball Adventure - $9.99
Swat: Target Liberty - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop

PS1 Classics
Chrono Trigger - $6.99 - Ends 3/13

Minis
Angry Birds - $2.79 - Ends 3/13

Vita
MLB 12: The Show - $34.99 - 2.8 GB
MotorStorm RC Presented By Scion - Free - 646 MB
Unit 13 - $35.99 - 1.2 GB

PlayStation Plus

Deals
Angry Birds - PSP/PS3 - $1.95 - Ends 3/13
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood - $14.69 - Ends 3/13
Chrono Trigger - PSP/PS3 - $4.89 - Ends 3/13
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy - PSP - $14.69 - Ends 3/13
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - $6.29 - Ends 3/13
God of War: Origins Collection - $19.59 - Ends 3/13
Infamous Festival of Blood - $4.89 - Ends 3/13
Killzone 3 Multiplayer - $7.50
Limbo - $7.34 - Ends 3/13
MotorStorm RC - $7.49 - Ends 3/13
Resident Evil 4 - $9.79 - Ends 3/13
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - $7.34 - Ends 3/13
Touchdown Fever - PSP/PS3 - $2.39
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - $11.99

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
Battle Fantasia
Bermuda Triangle - PSP/PS3
Fatal Inertia
Hamsterball
Inferno Pool
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom
Orbit - PSP/PS3
Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves
Sega Genesis Bundle - Includes the Six Games Below
Altered Beast
Comix Zone
Golden Axe
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus - 5.2 GB
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Streets of Rage 2
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars
Um Jammer Lammy - PSP/PS3

Qore
Qore Episode 46 - March 2012

Add-ons
Dungeon Defenders - PlayStation Plus Exclusive DLC - Free

Themes
Leap Year - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
Start The Party 2 - Dynamic

Asura's Wrath Bundle - $0.99
The House of the Dead III (3)
Jak and Daxter Collection (2)
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Bundle 4 - $0.99
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Bundle 3 - $0.99

Alternate Deals (Deals not available in the PS Store)

PlayStation Network Cards
$20 code - GameStop.com - $19.99
$20 code - BestBuy.com - $20.00
$50 code - GameStop.com - $49.99
$50 code - BestBuy.com - $50.00

PS3
Age of Booty - GameStop.com - $4.99
Digger HD - GameStop.com - $4.99
Fat Princess - BestBuy.com - $7.99
Superstars V8 Racing - GameStop.com - $7.49

Minis
Awesome Summer Minis Bundle (A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks, Young Thor, Zombie Tycoon, and Widget Odyssey 1 & 2) - GameStop.com - $4.99

PS1
Crash Bandicoot - GameStop.com - $2.99 - 50% off
Jet Moto - GameStop.com - $2.99 - 50% off

PSP
Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos - GameStop.com - $5.99 - 25% off
Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light - GameStop.com - $5.99 - 25% off
CLADUN: This is an RPG! - GameStop.com - $9.99 - 50% off
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - GameStop.com - $9.99 - 33% off
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days - GameStop.com - $14.99 - 25% off
Disgaea Infinite - GameStop.com - $7.99 - 47% off
Dragoneer's Aria - GameStop.com - $7.99 - 20% off
Mana Khemia: Student Alliance - GameStop.com - $7.99 - 20% off
Phantom Brave: The Hermuda Triangle - GameStop.com - $9.99 - 50% off
Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? - GameStop.com - $7.99 - 20% off
Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! - GameStop.com - $9.99 - 66% off
Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman - GameStop.com - $19.99 - 33% off

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='garrett007']Any great SNK games to get?[/QUOTE]

Metal Slug 1 and 2 are no-brainers if you don't have them on one of the other 500 compilations. Although MS2 seemed laggy to me last night, not sure if it's good emulation of the original or laggy emulation. ;) I did use the CPU overclock option in the game and that helped a lot.

[quote name='elessar123']Damn, I was just about to get it, but now it sounds like a pain.[/QUOTE]

The gameplay is a lot of fun, just the way they set the game up is really obnoxious and a turn off for me.

[quote name='Justin42']Metal Slug 1 and 2 are no-brainers if you don't have them on one of the other 500 compilations. Although MS2 seemed laggy to me last night, not sure if it's good emulation of the original or laggy emulation. ;) I did use the CPU overclock option in the game and that helped a lot.[/QUOTE]

Metal slug did look like the best ones from the previews, thanks for the reply. Also contemplating on oddworld, anyone recommend it?

[quote name='garrett007']Metal slug did look like the best ones from the previews, thanks for the reply. Also contemplating on oddworld, anyone recommend it?[/QUOTE]

I'm having a blast with Oddworld, about half way through. It looks AMAZING for an HD port and the combat is fulfilling. The bounty missions are simplistic and linear but still very fun. For a 7 year old game, I've been very impressed.

[quote name='garrett007']Any great SNK games to get?[/QUOTE]

The Metal Slugs are great, and I'd recommend Shock Troopers too. Overhead military run and gun like Commando/Ikari Warriors and one of my favorites for the Neo Geo.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I'm having a blast with Oddworld, about half way through. It looks AMAZING for an HD port and the combat is fulfilling. The bounty missions are simplistic and linear but still very fun. For a 7 year old game, I've been very impressed.[/QUOTE]It isn't just a port. They actually put a lot of work into redrawing the characters and environments. These guys do quality stuff. :applause:

[quote name='robodaddyo']It isn't just a port. They actually put a lot of work into redrawing the characters and environments. These guys do quality stuff. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Ya, I saw a couple posts on the PS blog about all the effort JAW was putting into these Oddworld games. They definitely weren't fronting, that game looks marvelous.

Rochard has been the highlight of this sale for me thus far. The art style, exploration, and 2D-ness remind me a lot of Shadow Complex and the gravity mechanics have a Portal feel to me. What a great mash-up and a steal at less than $5 with PS+!

Does anyone have a strong opinion about Sideway: New York? Unfortunately, there is no demo but I'm definitely intrigued by the concept, art style, and price tag.

[quote name='gubmccargen']Rochard has been the highlight of this sale for me thus far. The art style, exploration, and 2D-ness remind me a lot of Shadow Complex and the gravity mechanics have a Portal feel to me. What a great mash-up and a steal at less than $5 with PS+!

Does anyone have a strong opinion about Sideway: New York? Unfortunately, there is no demo but I'm definitely intrigued by the concept, art style, and price tag.[/QUOTE]I tried the Rochard demo today and I enjoyed the fact that the demo was quite lengthy but I didn't get excited about this game. It looked like I was going to like it but I got bored with it and figured I wouldn't really play it. The game wasn't bad but I just felt lulled.

As for Sideway: New York, there is a demo. I played the demo back when it came out and was waiting for a price like this to snatch it up. The demo was fun and I really enjoyed the art style. Check again. There should be a demo on PSN.

If you flip back a few pages you'll find a lot of opinions on this thread on sideway. For me, it looks awesome, but the platforming is a little floaty and the combat is monotonous. I kind of had to force myself to finish it. Id recommend it for $5 by the slimmest of margins. Also, I think there's a demo on steam if you wanted to check that out.

Rochard is an awesome game.

Thanks for the tips, guys. I'd love to try the demo on Sideway so I'm going to have to check again. I didn't see it after looking twice on the 12 for '12 section even though the demos for all the other games were listed with the respective full game. I'll take a look at the full store for it.

There was a demo for Sideway at launch, but it's no longer available. That's why you should be grabbing all of the demos that are released so you can download them at any point should you be interested in trying them out. You don't even need to download them to your drive, as just clicking on the download button on the demo page will attach it to your account so you can back out to see the red bag on its icon to signify that you're good to go.

Frisky, I do that often for Minis and PS1 games that are given for free with PS+ but that I know I won't be getting to any time soon. I didn't realize I had to with demos! If it doesn't have something to do with licensing that's a pretty lame tactic to offer demos but completely remove them later. One aspect that XBL really has over PSN is the requirement and standardization of demos.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']There was a demo for Sideway at launch, but it's no longer available. That's why you should be grabbing all of the demos that are released so you can download them at any point should you be interested in trying them out. You don't even need to download them to your drive, as just clicking on the download button on the demo page will attach it to your account so you can back out to see the red bag on its icon to signify that you're good to go.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I went and looked on the store and found that the demo was nowhere. Sorry about that. I started to doubt myself and checked my download list. Saw that I downloaded the demo on October 14, 2011. Too bad I can't send a demo link to another user. That'd be pretty cool.

someone convince or dissuade me since I can't seem to decide - neogeo station buy or pass? I really enjoy neogeo games and would really like it if these were somehow playable on the vita too (but I don't think that's how it works). lack of trophies doesn't bug me. price still feels a bit steep. any advice?

[quote name='handsomepete']someone convince or dissuade me since I can't seem to decide - neogeo station buy or pass? I really enjoy neogeo games and would really like it if these were somehow playable on the vita too (but I don't think that's how it works). lack of trophies doesn't bug me. price still feels a bit steep. any advice?[/QUOTE]

The older Neo Geo fighters will probably seem pretty rough around the edges compared to the mechanics of modern fighting game. Buy the Metal Slug games, see how much you like quality of the ports, and go from there. Both games let you switch over to the Japanese versions which are uncensored. Worse case situation is that you're out about $9 and stuck with two of the finest side-scrolling shooters ever made. :D Shock Troopers is also pretty good.

The games were ported by M2. Their emulation is leagues better than what you'd typically get from Backbone.

Dont attack the townspeople (chicken) on Strangers Wrath. Im glitched and stuck in the 3rd city, the guy I need to open a door is nowhere to be found, though I can hear him. I'm gonna have to replay over an hour from a previous save if I want to continue the game. fuckin lame.

Ended up buying Sideway (thankfully downloaded the demo day 1 otherwise I wouldn't have), Rochard, and SF 3 (to play with non-360 CAGs). Added in the Buzz Videogame Q pack and that's it for my Christmas PSN card.

On the SNK games, if I have the SNK disc compilation on PS2 (and a BC PS3) is there any reason to own ANY of these games besides being able to use the current fight sticks/pads on the fighting games and online play (which I won't use unless I buy the 2 KoF games that aren't on the PS2 disc.)

[quote name='MSUHitman']On the SNK games, if I have the SNK disc compilation on PS2 (and a BC PS3) is there any reason to own ANY of these games besides being able to use the current fight sticks/pads on the fighting games and online play (which I won't use unless I buy the 2 KoF games that aren't on the PS2 disc.)[/QUOTE]The emulation on the PS2 collection is not the best. Unless you've played a ton of Neo Geo games, you probably won't notice and/or care about the flaws in that collection. The PS3 versions are the closest they've come to an accurate reproduction of the original experience. Most probably won't think that's enough to justify buying these games once again.

I completely forgot that I own the SNK Arcade Classics, Art of Fighting Collection, Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 1 and 2, and Metal Slug Anthology on the PS2.

That basically leaves out most of the games in NeoGeo Station. Might end up just getting the individual games I don't already own.

I can't find a definitive game list of what's included when you purchase NeoGeo Station from the PSN, except actually checking on my PS3 and Gamestop website's description. Just ten games, right?

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I completely forgot that I own the SNK Arcade Classics, Art of Fighting Collection, Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 1 and 2, and Metal Slug Anthology on the PS2.

That basically leaves out most of the games in NeoGeo Station. Might end up just getting the individual games I don't already own.

I can't find a definitive game list of what's included when you purchase NeoGeo Station from the PSN, except actually checking on my PS3 and Gamestop website's description. Just ten games, right?[/QUOTE]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Store_Neo_Geo_games

For those thinking about Payday, it is pretty fun, but if you plan on playing offline be warned that the AI teammates seem dumb as hell.

For the couple of times I played they basically only followed me around and acted like body guards (they do help you up if you get downed at least). They did not seem to help with any of the objectives though.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Did Killzone get pushed back?

I didn't see it in the Drop :([/QUOTE]

I don't know about Killzone, but the Drop also lists Daytona USA as coming out this week, even though it's been out for months. So I wouldn't put too much credence in what The Drop says, it is basically useless. The communication at Sony about digital releases is really, really bad.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I don't know about Killzone, but the Drop also lists Daytona USA as coming out this week, even though it's been out for months. So I wouldn't put too much credence in what The Drop says, it is basically useless. The communication at Sony about digital releases is really, really bad.[/QUOTE]

Yea, the whole website needs a complete makeover.
Finding any kind of specific information is like cutting off your own arm with a butter knife; a long, slow, painfull process.
And, once/if you do find something, it is usually only partial, outdated, or completely irrelivant.

[quote name='WonkyToad']Yea, the whole website needs a complete makeover.
Finding any kind of specific information is like cutting off your own arm with a butter knife; a long, slow, painfull process.
And, once/if you do find something, it is usually only partial, outdated, or completely irrelivant.[/QUOTE]

Very well said. The Playstation website is the most useless website I know of.

If I need info about an XBLA game, I go to xbox.com (where I can find it, queue up the demo, and even buy the game).

If I need info about a PSN game, I usually go to Wikipedia and hope there is info there.

[Not trying to start a flame war, I think even diehard PS3 fans know that the Playstation website isn't up to par]

[quote name='tylerh1701']Very well said. The Playstation website is the most useless website I know of.

If I need info about an XBLA game, I go to xbox.com (where I can find it, queue up the demo, and even buy the game).

If I need info about a PSN game, I usually go to Wikipedia and hope there is info there.

[Not trying to start a flame war, I think even diehard PS3 fans know that the Playstation website isn't up to par][/QUOTE]

This 100%!

Love both of my systems equally but this is one point where Xbox unarguably destroys PS.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I was talking about the NeoGeo Station bundle that's on sale right now for about $32-$40 depending on if you have Playstation Plus or not. That will probably be helpful to someone here though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Sorry. That neogeo station bundle is only 10 games from initial release. And does not includes the 6 releases after that.

[quote name='waldo21212']For those thinking about Payday, it is pretty fun, but if you plan on playing offline be warned that the AI teammates seem dumb as hell.

For the couple of times I played they basically only followed me around and acted like body guards (they do help you up if you get downed at least). They did not seem to help with any of the objectives though.[/QUOTE]

Is there any online matchmaking for co-op? If so, is it dead?

[quote name='tylerh1701']Very well said. The Playstation website is the most useless website I know of.

[Not trying to start a flame war, I think even diehard PS3 fans know that the Playstation website isn't up to par][/QUOTE]
Are you talking about the main PS site or the blog? I find the blog to be great and a big improvement over Major's Nelson's site, but the main site has always been in need of an overhaul to give it a purpose for its existence.

[quote name='BingoBrown']Is there any online matchmaking for co-op? If so, is it dead?[/QUOTE]

The online mechanism is the only thing pulling me to buy these Neo Geo games but your probably right that there is hardly anybody online matchmaking. It still bothers me they dont have any trophies. I'll probably wait till they get even cheaper to the point where PS+ members get them for free.

im honestly tired of seeing them in the PS+ lists. they have been there since the beginning, they should make a permanent price drop and be done with it.

edit: the neogeo games

[quote name='BingoBrown']Is there any online matchmaking for co-op? If so, is it dead?[/QUOTE]
Yeah there is online co-op. most of the lobbies I noticed last night were for the hardest difficulty though. Being low ranked you don't stand a chance in hell.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Are you talking about the main PS site or the blog? I find the blog to be great and a big improvement over Major's Nelson's site, but the main site has always been in need of an overhaul to give it a purpose for its existence.[/QUOTE]

My gripes of uselessness are all directed at the PS site, not the PS Blog. I like the blog and use it quite a bit.

My one gripe with the PS Blog is that there is either a lack of communication or lack of knowledge between some of the employees there. On this week's "The Drop" (by Rey Gutierrez) it listed Daytona USA as "dropping" this week (it has now been edited). Now imagine you (Frisky) or I were in Rey's shoes and got this list of games to post for "The Drop". I think either of us would have given it the once-over and Daytona USA would have stuck out like a sore thumb for us, so we would have gone back, researched it, and edited it before posting it.

Maybe I'm being over-critical, but oversights like these happen fairly frequently on the PS Blog.

Another recent example would be the 30% off for PS+ members for Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath. It's not even mentioned in the store update. If I wasn't a CAG, I may have missed it entirely.

I think Rey uses a previous post as a template for new posts, hence why occasional typos like that make it into them since you could easily get confused over what the new or old content is in the post. Unless you're the kind of person that gets offended by that kind of stuff and calls for them to be fired, I don't see the big deal about that kind of stuff since it's typical of internet blogging if you don't have a copy editor to look over every post.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I think Rey uses a previous post as a template for new posts, hence why occasional typos like that make it into them since you could easily get confused over what the new or old content is in the post. Unless you're the kind of person that gets offended by that kind of stuff and calls for them to be fired, I don't see the big deal about that kind of stuff since it's typical of internet blogging if you don't have a copy editor to look over every post.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I am too much of a perfectionist, and I honestly don't know if the PS Blog has a dedicated staff or not, but I'd love to see better communication and more accurate information from the PS Blog (specifically in posts like The Drop, Store Update, etc).

I'd argue that Major Nelson's site is as accurate and informative (if not more so) and he's doing it with less than the PS Blog team. (again, in regards to passing along info, not taking into account the previews the PS Blog does.)

[quote name='BiggNick']Will Payday still be on sale this new week? I'm at work until midnight EST, and I didn't have a chance to pick it up before work. :([/QUOTE]

The playstation store doesn't update until evening tomorrow, around 4 to 5 est

I've written plenty of articles without the aid of a copy editor, so I know about making typos like that and can better sympathize with blog writers. People make mistakes. All you really need to do is post a comment to inform them about mistakes so they can fix them more quickly. I'm not sure what "better communication" entails.

Major Nelson posts more press releases that has mostly no original writing or effort put into them at all. It's not really all that close. He posts inaccurate information all of the time. There was a while where there'd be an extra XBLA game released each week that he'd never mention on the pre-release lists, so he's not immune to mistakes either.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yeah there is online co-op. most of the lobbies I noticed last night were for the hardest difficulty though. Being low ranked you don't stand a chance in hell.[/QUOTE]

There's actually a trophy for beating a stage on the highest difficulty with everyone being level 5 or lower.

Velo and I are looking to get this platinum, so if any one is serious about going for it, then let us know. This other guy in here said he was down but he barely goes on, so we might need 2 more people. One of my friends is thinkin about gettin it as well.

[quote name='BiggNick']Will Payday still be on sale this new week? I'm at work until midnight EST, and I didn't have a chance to pick it up before work. :([/QUOTE]

Per the PS Blog:

"Starting tomorrow, each game will be available at 30% [50% for PS+] off through January 23."

So they will not go through this next week, you should still have some time to get it early tomorrow, but sounds like that will be your last chance.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I've written plenty of articles without the aid of a copy editor, so I know about making typos like that and can better sympathize with blog writers. People make mistakes. All you really need to do is post a comment to inform them about mistakes so they can fix them more quickly. I'm not sure what "better communication" entails.

Major Nelson posts more press releases that has mostly no original writing or effort put into them at all. It's not really all that close. He posts inaccurate information all of the time. There was a while where there'd be an extra XBLA game released each week that he'd never mention on the pre-release lists, so he's not immune to mistakes either.[/QUOTE]

By "better communication" I mean Killzone 1 has been outed to be released tomorrow for PS2 classics. Someone at the PS Store has to know about it at this point. Yet it's not mentioned on "The Drop", and several comments about whether or not it is releasing have gone unanswered. More than likely it will come out tomorrow.

Anyway, we may just want to call this an "agree to disagree" situation. This thread probably isn't the best place to have this discussion anyway.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']There's actually a trophy for beating a stage on the highest difficulty with everyone being level 5 or lower.

Velo and I are looking to get this platinum, so if any one is serious about going for it, then let us know. This other guy in here said he was down but he barely goes on, so we might need 2 more people. One of my friends is thinkin about gettin it as well.[/QUOTE]

With this sale, there should be a lot of activity on this game going on at ps3trophies.org if you haven't already checked there for boosting partners.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']There's actually a trophy for beating a stage on the highest difficulty with everyone being level 5 or lower.

Velo and I are looking to get this platinum, so if any one is serious about going for it, then let us know. This other guy in here said he was down but he barely goes on, so we might need 2 more people. One of my friends is thinkin about gettin it as well.[/QUOTE]I noticed that trophy but also read on ps3trophies.org that its best to get that trophy with 3 other high level players. is there a kick option for the host of the lobby? thats why I didnt even attempt to try of those last night, thinking I'd just get kicked right away.

Anyways I'm down to try for some trophies with you guys (and yes I do have a mic and its not some $5 piece of shit bluetooth)

heres hoping for a few games on sale this week that I want, but I doubt it after their big sale last week full of games I already owned.

[quote name='tylerh1701']With this sale, there should be a lot of activity on this game going on at ps3trophies.org if you haven't already checked there for boosting partners.[/QUOTE]

Eh, people in those threads tend to be whiny bitches.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I noticed that trophy but also read on ps3trophies.org that its best to get that trophy with 3 other high level players. is there a kick option for the host of the lobby? thats why I didnt even attempt to try of those last night, thinking I'd just get kicked right away.

Anyways I'm down to try for some trophies with you guys (and yes I do have a mic and its not some $5 piece of shit bluetooth)[/QUOTE]

You're looking at the wrong trophy then. The one I'm talking about (Noob Herder) requires everyone to be levels 0-5 for everyone to get the trophy.

But cool, cool, I was telling everyone that they should practice on their own to get used to it but I guess we could just practice and play for fun together for awhile until we get to the high levels and then go for the trophies.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Eh, people in those threads tend to be whiny bitches.

You're looking at the wrong trophy then. The one I'm talking about (Noob Herder) requires everyone to be levels 0-5 for everyone to get the trophy.

But cool, cool, I was telling everyone that they should practice on their own to get used to it but I guess we could just practice and play for fun together for awhile until we get to the high levels and then go for the trophies.[/QUOTE]
Oh shit I read it wrong then. That one is going to be a bitch I would imagine. I noticed a option to clear all stats and rank somewhere so that could be a option. GO for that trophy after getting all the others. might make it a little easier after getting a good feel for the game.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Oh shit I read it wrong then. That one is going to be a bitch I would imagine. I noticed a option to clear all stats and rank somewhere so that could be a option. GO for that trophy after getting all the others. might make it a little easier after getting a good feel for the game.[/QUOTE]

That's my plan: get everything else, back up my save, reset my character for that trophy, then bring back my original save file so I can keep my progress.

All you have to do is beat a mission so with four people, it probably won't be too bad on the easiest mission. Some of the other trophies are ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back