iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Rogue Ones steelbook is one of 2 version to get 3D, so it is a very different situation from FA.

I still think there'll be more to come.  They know it's Star Wars and it'll sell, given how many were available at launch (and some people said their stores restocked).  They probably learned their lesson and won't overproduce it just to knock the price down drastically like the TFA, though.  If only all other SB releases would get as much stock as the last two Star Wars ones did.

I'm going to have to do instore pick up for all steelbook at Best Buy now. They use to be good with steelbook packaging but they been sending everything in a bubble mailer and my steelbooks are always getting damaged. 

They've been sending mine in the cardboard shrinkwrap thing (I don't know what it's actually called). None have been damaged so far, surprisingly enough.

Thanks, grabbed one. Is target good about pricing errors? Unless that's really the price, but hard to believe.
Ya they usually just let it ship and who knows maybe this was supposed to be the price since this movie already came out right

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

What are some people favorite animated DC movies? My is Flashpoint Paradox and The Dark Knight Returns.
I loved Flashpoint Paradox. I had watched it with my son, expecting a superhero cartoon, but it turned out to be a great animated feature film. I didn't know much about Flash before watching it, but afterwards I became a big Flash fan and started reading up on him.

Fate of the Furious steelbooks up on bestbuy.com. One with 4K and blu-ray, the other with blu-ray and DVD. Unable to post links since I'm on my phone. Maybe someone can help me out by posting them for me.

Underworld Blood Wars Steelbook art has been updated, matches the art of the re-released older movies steelbooks, but I'm not too keen on its design. I might give it a pass

I should have a spare Teen Titans Judas Contract Steelbook arriving later today if anyone needs one.  If not I'm just planning on returning it to a store later this week.

Anyone have the dcpi for the new teen titans?
058-30-1077

Stock is all over the place with this one, some stores have none others have 1-2 others have 4-5.

Good Luck

Usually, I'll go out and get a 2nd one just in case but I'm not going to bother today.

Went this morning at open for Teen Titans. As I was inspecting the condition of the steelbook I had picked out, an employee came by and grabbed 2. They had 1 left. Kind of surprised, usually my location has them for a week or so.

There were only 2 Teen Titans Steelbooks at Shiloh, IL Target at 10 AM. Opened my purchase up & there was more damage than I was comfortable with to it (1 big dent & 3 small ones at top) so I immediately exchanged it for the other one, which had no cosmetic damage.

The Blu-Ray in that one though was loose. Inspected the disk & didn't see any scratches.

The new Teen Titans steelbook seems to be very limited.  Both local stores only got 2 copies in of the title, and they usually get 5-8 in of each DC Comics animated steelbook.  As soon as I saw Brickseek showing these miniscule numbers I decided to head right over to Target after work at 8am.

Not surprising if it's more limited.  Some of the last few DC steelbook releases have sat around on the shelves at some of my stores for weeks. 

Yeah, just not worth the hassle of managing another card since it's fairly rare I order from Target.
That's why they have the debit card version, no credit to manage.

Also ever since Target updated their media displays, it's been a nightmare finding some of their titles on release day.
I've found them on random spots on the New Releases section, though which one that is these days changes from moment to moment. If it's a big enough release, they do end up at the front registers, though it's been a long time since we had one of those. Finding Dory, maybe.

bread's done
Back