Super Bowl XLII

[quote name='Soodmeg']Again my team went undefeated and to the superbowl.

What did yours do?

Ah well. Same time next year folks.[/QUOTE]

Yep.... even with losing the Super Bowl it was still an amazing season that we won't forget.

Now damn it.... let's get the MLS season on soon. :D

Hell of a game. I hate the Giants (being an Eagles fan), but I hate the Pats more. I'm actually happy to see the perfect season come to an end. Besides, Bostonians have no room to complain, seeing as they have the Sox.

[quote name='ph33r m3']People are ecstatic because all these Bandwagon Pats fans came outta the woodworks this year.

18*-1[/quote]

Yeah and that sucked. Having random fans but I cant do anything about that.

But yeah I guess I am crying as much as you folks did during the season right?

Its amazing how that happens.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Again my team went undefeated and to the superbowl.

What did yours do?

Ah well. Same time next year folks.[/quote]

Its all for nuttin buddy... Just like all the other teams.. Empty handed.. hahahahaha

I wish the game was on NBC, so Tiki coulda interviewed Eli after the game. "So, what would you like to say after that victory Eli?" "Well, Tiki...go fuck yourself."

[quote name='joe2187']...............Air bud could've done it....Air Bud can do anything[/quote]

Don't give Disnet any ideas, but even Air Bud couldn't do it. Unless they use time travel or slow mosion Matric style... oh no I gave them an idea too!

[quote name='Soodmeg']Again my team went undefeated and to the superbowl and lost.

What did yours do?

Ah well. Same time next year folks.[/quote]
Corrected

[quote name='fuss']Awww poor little baby :roll:[/quote]

Actually it was a pretty bad one, both teams played poorly. I however remember worse and I have only seen about 15 super bowls.

[quote name='spamfree2']Its all for nuttin buddy... Just like all the other teams.. Empty handed.. hahahahaha[/quote]

Really? All the other teams went undeafted and broke damn near every NFL record a team can break?

:roll:

They lost the super bowl man. Good game...but they lost. But dont start discount all of their other achievements.

[quote name='ph33r m3']I wish the game was on NBC, so Tiki coulda interviewed Eli after the game. "So, what would you like to say after that victory Eli?" "Well, Tiki...go fuck yourself."[/quote] right now tiki is crying somewhere.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Yeah and that sucked. Having random fans but I cant do anything about that.

But yeah I guess I am crying as much as you folks did during the season right?

Its amazing how that happens.[/quote]
Only thing I cried about during the regular season is how the patriots got off so easy when they got caught cheating at the beginning of the season.

The win by the Giants is the ultimate punishment to a team that didn't deserve to go to the superbowl. And with belichick walking off the field like that before the game was over, completely showed how poor of a sport he is, and still how much of a sack of shit he is as well.

Better luck next year pats. Maybe y'all can pull a repeat.

18*-1

[quote name='bigdaddy']Don't give Disnet any ideas, but even Air Bud couldn't do it. Unless they use time travel or slow mosion Matric style... oh no I gave them an idea too![/quote]

air-bud-2-2.jpg

[quote name='DesertFox']Patriot fans can still say they had the most wins in the league this season.
Just not the one that counts.[/QUOTE]Flukes happen.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Really? All the other teams went undeafted and broke damn near every NFL record a team can break?

They lost the super bowl man. Good game...but they lost. But dont start discount all of their other achievements.[/quote]

No the cheating discounts all their other achievements.

[quote name='packerfan10']Being a Packers fan I cant say I was going for NY but congrats.[/quote]
Really? I was pulling for the Giants the whole way. Having the Giants win somewhat justifies the loss (not by much). If they had just laid an egg, I'd be really pissed and would have a million what ifs? in my head for weeks.

So...I hate the Giants. I'm apathetic towards the Patriots. However, I loathe Randy Moss so much that I was pulling for the Giants all game (though I thought the Pats would take it).
WOW. What a phenomenal Super Bowl. One of the best ever, IMO. Unbelievable plays from Eli Manning and Tyree. Good for Burress getting the game winning TD.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Really? All the other teams went undeafted and broke damn near every NFL record a team can break?

They lost the super bowl man. Good game...but they lost. But dont start discount all of their other achievements.[/quote]

Achievements like the biggest CHOKE in the history of sports?

It's the Bellicock postgame interview... Wow that was insightful. Go back into the locker room and cry yourself to sleep you prick!

[quote name='lawdood']Achievements like the biggest CHOKE in the history of sports?[/QUOTE]I'll say. I wish the Packers would have won so that they could have got the rings.

They lost the super bowl man. Good game...but they lost. But dont start discount all of their other achievements.[/quote] True true i'll give you that. Everyone pretty much crowned the pats the champs, so to see them get beat is awesome. Its always next year so its cool

The only bad thing is the old fogeys from the Dolphins are gonna harp about how awesome they were with their perfect season even more.

This is going to be the worst off season.

Going to have to deal with dick heads saying random things constantly.

I now know what a spurs fans feels like. Wonder how they deal with thousands of people just constantly telling lies about their team.

Ah well. I am done for now.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']The only bad thing is the old fogeys from the Dolphins are gonna harp about how awesome they were with their perfect season even more.[/quote]

I was about to post the same thing...

Like Spygate? Using cameras that are hooked up with computers to cheat.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']The only bad thing is the old fogeys from the Dolphins are gonna harp about how awesome they were with their perfect season even more.[/quote]

I can ignore those old farts.. but all those NE fanboys/press are more annoying and harder to ignore...

[quote name='Soodmeg']This is going to be the worst off season.

Going to have to deal with dick heads saying random things constantly.

I now know what a spurs fans feels like. Wonder how they deal with thousands of people just constantly telling lies about their team.

Ah well. I am done for now.[/quote]

HEy!.....Leave the Spurs out of this, they have nothing at all to do with NE's sorry loss.

[quote name='monkeydeew']Best Super Bowl Ever Period[/quote]

Fixed.

Its hard to understand what it was like watching the game in the main longue of my dorm. People are still screaming.

[quote name='lawdood']Achievements like the biggest CHOKE in the history of sports?[/quote]

Thats quite an achievement.

I'll throw one out there. Biggest upset in sports history.

[quote name='ph33r m3']Chris Meyers is a puss. "So Bellichick, why did you run off the field, you prick?"[/QUOTE]

No doubt. What a fuckin' whiny lil' brat. Couldn't even offer Coughlin a "good game" handshake, even after pulling that "12 men on the field even if the guy is in midair over the white" bullshit and the "there's 1 second to play, clear the field while I make my escape because I'm a giant baby" bullshit.

[quote name='anomynous']If football was call of duty 4, Tom Brady would have needed the steady aim perk[/quote]

LOl wow that was fucking nerdy

Yeah actually. That is going to be the worse.

God damn M. Morris is going to talk so much shit now. I wasnt even alive then and I hate that entire team because of him.

Again. Great game (though both teams played crappy) I will give it to the G men.

The thing I cant stand is the people who are just talking shit just because they dont like the pats with out right lies. Like the Pats have never done anything else but appear....cheat..and lose the 08 super bowl.

I could have sworn they won other ones.....and broke a ton of records.

Pats go home to your other super bowl rings and prepare for next year knowing you have one of the 2 best teams in the league.

By the way. How can anyone hate coach? He barely says anything to anyone about anything. All of his interviews are 1 sentence long answers and he doesnt deal with media.

[quote name='lawdood']as is your team.

with no trophy to show for it.

:lol:[/quote]

This is what I am talking about it. No trophy? I could have sworn we went to other super bowls. How many has your team even been to...to even lose?

If you want to dance in the lose of the pats thats fine. If I didnt like the pats I would to but dont tell go so over the top.

bread's done
Back