Super Smash Bros. Brawl Site! Discussions Inside. Release Date: December 3, 2007

[quote name='Kaijufan']I must not, I'm not a hard core smash brothers fan, and no one I knew ever used it. ;)[/QUOTE]

you can use the fan like a machine gun almost just hitting someone constantly followed with a smash fan

[quote name='dallow']Ah yes.

I call them "super turnips".

Love that smash sound they make when it makes contact.[/quote]My friend named it "Deady." I always keep a close eye on the turnip faces from now on.

Oh, and the fan is friggin' awesome. OHKOing a shield? I'll take it!

[quote name='suko_32']So I won't update the OP anymore/for a while since I'm lazy k? Good. That said, peach is awesome.[/quote]
That's not really a problem since it's easy to check the site, and someone usually posts the update in the topic.

One of my roommates is glued to the computer monitor at 11:55 PM when it's the night before an update. Therefore, I never have to check, because he always tells me.

[quote name='Foolman']Really good update today. Pokeballs without the Pokemon!

edit: Curse you Gameboy![/QUOTE]

Mwa ha ha!

Being in Japan has its advantages! :D

*leave work @ 3:45 PM*
*check Smashbros.com*
*glee*

I like the new form of Pokeballs, part of me feels like they shoulda just got rid of the Pokeballs in favor of the Assists and made Ash a playable characters.

Assist Characters who I think would be interesting -
Reggie
MGS Characters
Random Mii's

Double-edged sword:

I really like the idea of assist trophies...

but I was really pullin' for Goroh as a playable character.

Having strikers seems kinda cool, even if they are alternate pokemon.

Possible strikers: a Metroid, Mr. Resetti, Phoenix Wright (yelling "OBJECTION").

This is a very good idea IMO. Clearly they can't add EVERYONE to the game as a playable character, but at least now we have a chance for more people to just be in the game in general.. is good :)

[quote name='CouRageouS']
Assist Characters who I think would be interesting -
Reggie
[/QUOTE]

Yes x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000

[quote name='Strell']I poke'd your mom's assist with my Samurai Goroh.[/QUOTE]

Not as bad as when I gave your mum the HAMMER bros treatment.

I made that biotch scream, "HUUUUUUUR"

[quote name='Strell']Pbbhbht. When I'm done with her you will need an ancient hero to pull out my Master Sword.[/quote]

Congratulations. You have just achieved the nerdiest mother joke ever. :roll:

The assist trophies sound great. Hopefully they go crazy and we get tons of them (and quite a few third party trophies).
It would be great if they could get Capcom to let them use Leon Kennedy as a playable character, and have various assist trophies be based on Resident Evil 4 characters. Since they usually a Pokemon that does nothing, like Goldeen, they could have a RE4 assist trophy be Ashley, who hides behind your character. The chainsaw guy would also be cool as a trophy, but maybe too violent for SSB.

"You’re probably thinking that a Nintendog is a pretty poor assistant, since it blocks your view, too. That’s fine. He’ll help calm your mental state."
Masahiro Sakurai is hillarious. I love the funny comments he makes about the pictures.

[quote name='Strell']Tybee sure is mean today. That aint coo.[/quote]

Mean, hell. That's an accomplishment to be proud of, my friend! ;)

I didn't know how to feel after I saw that Goroh was an assist rather than a character. It was like a mixture of relief and sadness.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I didn't know how to feel after I saw that Goroh was an assist rather than a character. It was like a mixture of relief and sadness.[/QUOTE]
My heart stopped when I saw him at first. No offense, but I would not like him as a playable character at all. Very cool that they are putting him in the game though, but I can name dozens of characters I would like more than him.

[quote name='tayaf69']My heart stopped when I saw him at first. No offense, but I would not like him as a playable character at all. Very cool that they are putting him in the game though, but I can name dozens of characters I would like more than him.[/quote]I can't imagine him as a playable character, actually. I'd rather have Mega Man in there than him.

[quote name='dallow']Yeah, the RE thing? Never gonna happen.
Best hope for Megaman if anything from Capcom.[/quote]
I agree that the chances of Leon being in SSBB are basically zero, especially since they don't seem to want realistic weapons in the game , or characters who use realistic weapons. I was disappointed that Joanna Dark wasn't a playable character in Melee, but I'm sure they didn't want her shooting realistic guns at the other Nintendo characters.

[quote name='yukine']I like the assist trophies, they remind me of the support characters from Jump Superstars (which is definitely a good thing).[/quote]

My thoughts as well.

I've been thinking about possible trophy characters and I'm going to bet that the Rabbids from Rayman Raving Rabbids will be trophy characters. They would be perfect as trophy characters, and I'm sure Ubisoft would let Nintendo use them.

[quote name='The Crotch']I will be very upset if the game doesn't pick a random Mii from your machine to use as an assist on occasion. Very. Upset.[/quote]

Same here, it can't be that difficult to implement considering WarioWare will randomly show Miis in some of the mini games.

The biggest and the heaviest of fighters, Bowser has a slightly different flavor this time around!
To be honest, there are a LOT of characters that offer a slightly different flavor this time around. If you think they’re all going to be the same as they have been, it’ll be rough for you.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Peach!!!

The pic with Bowser in his shell, peeking out, is very cool.

I also hope Miis will be available as an assist.
My Morrissey Mii would kick so much ass.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']It's a shame I'll probably never know if Mewtwo is in the game until it's released in 2020.[/quote]

says on the site 07 and nintendo said even though there won't be smash at e3 its still for 07 release. :D

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']thank god he's back. All I need now is ganandorf and I'm good.[/quote]here here :applause: i'm just wondering if we get his beefy sword this time around

bread's done
Back