Target Clearance Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend of Sonic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
183 (100%)
Previous threads:

Target clearance is YMMV, ya dig! Games may not even be on clearance at your store, or they may be higher or lower than what is on this list.

This thread is for clearance-- not for sale items. Price reductions for clearance seem to happen on Monday, although not every Monday, but could also occur any day of the week depending on your store's price change team. Price adjustments on clearance are typically not allowed, but some have succeeded or have been able to do as return and rebuy.

Target often donates its older clearance titles to Goodwill stores, so keep that in mind when you're trying to find items. BigDirty: "Further reduction is possible when a game's price ends with 8 cents. However, when it ends in 4 cents it will NOT drop anymore. If it ends in 9 cents, it's just on sale or on a non-clearance reduction." Also, note that, typically, games will drop three times-- from 30%, 50%, then to the final drop of 75% off of the original price. Some people, however, have seen further drops up to 85%.

When games are marked down, the price change team typically find the game and scan it with their PDA/LRT to intiate the price change. However, in the case that they cannot find the game, they will either choose to not drop the price further or process the price change anyway, figuring that the game is somewhere in the store.

When posting deals, please include game, system, price, city and state. For example:
Debbie Does Skywalker, Xbox 360, $4.98
Mesa, AZ Power Road at Superstition Springs

Also, a great help when you're posting deals you've found is to check this post and see if your item's DPCI number is already listed. DPCI stands for Department, Class, Item-- it's Target's version of a SKU. These are a nine digit number that can always be found on your receipt and also on the red clearance tags on the item itself. DPCI numbers are handy to have when you want to check the item's price-- just go over to your scanner and punch in the numbers, if your scanners have keypads. Also, you can give these numbers to team members so they can check the availability of the item easily with their PDA scanners. Please post any DPCI numbers that are not already in the OP-- thanks! This is especially important since some of the DPCI numbers on Target.com start with 241, meaning they cannot be used in-store, and also meaning that I can't get all of the numbers from Target.com.

Here is a fairly easy way to check your local Target's pricing-- often price tags will not be correct. Thanks to BigDirty for this:
1) Go to Half.com or a similar site. Search for the game to locate its UPC code number. It's in the gray box underneath the box art graphic.
2) Go to UPC Data ,Milk.com , or UPC Database and enter the code so you can print out the UPC. Go to Target and use the price scanners to scan your printouts.

Thanks to Mephitical for this tool for locating clearance titles, which is located here. Go to Amazon or Target to find the item's ASIN. When you find it, replace "B000O3IS48" in the URL with your item's ASIN. This will take you to a page asking you for your zip code. Type in your zip code and click enter-- this will display a list of local stores and whether or not they have your item in stock. YMMV on it working properly.

The lowest known price will be posted. The item could be higher or lower at your store. Numbers in gold are DPCI numbers, which can be used to check the prices of items on newer scanners.

:wii: Wii

De Blob (added 06-15-10) (changed 07-20-10)

Madagascar Kartz with wheel (added 06-20-10) (changed 07-20-10)
Madden 2010 (added 09-05-10)
Mario Power Tennis (changed 07-20-10) (changed 08-05-20)
Tiger Woods 10 (added 09-05-10)

Saint (added 09-20-10)
[207-26-0362] Punch Out (added 06-15-10)

Red Steel 2 (added 09-20-10)

[207-26-0432] Metroid Prime Trilogy (changed 07-15-10)
[207-26-0052] Super Paper Mario (changed 07-15-10)

Fifa 10 (added 07-04-10)
Guitar Hero Van Halen (added 06-20-10)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (added 07-05-10)

:360: Xbox 360

Alone in the Dark (added 06-15-10)
Bioshock (added 06-15-20)
Brutal Legend (changed 07-05-10)
Burnout Paradise (added 06-15-10)
Dead Rising (added 06-25-10)
Left 4 Dead (updated 06-10-10)
Need for Speed Pro Street (changed 07-02-10)
Pro Evolution Soccer (added 09-20-10)
The Saboteur (added 06-30-20)
Saints Row (added 05-05-10)
Ski Doo (added 06-10-10)
Street Fighter IV (added 09-15-10)
Two Worlds (added 06-15-10)
You're in the Movies bundle (added 06-20-10) (changed 08-01-10)

Cabela's 2010 (added 06-15-10)
Oblivion Game of the Year (added 06-15-10)

Are you Smarter than a 5th grader? (added 07-20-10)
Beatles Rock Band [game only] (added 04-12-10) (price updated: 05-12-10)
Call of Juraez (added 09-20-10)
Dead Rising (added 09-20-10)
IL-2 Sturmovik (changed 06-20-10)
Karaoke Revolution (added 08-01-10)
Orange Box (added 09-30-10)
Spongebob: Truth or Square (changed 07-02-10)
Tekken 6 (changed 07-20-10) (added 08-01-10)

Guitar Hero 5 (changed 07-02-10)

Alone in the Dark (added 06-20-10)
Assassin's Creed (added 06-05-10)
Burnout Paradise (added 09-20-10)
Call of Duty 3 (added 06-05-10)
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (added 06-05-10)
Dark Void (added 08-01-10)
Fairytale Fights (added 08-10-10)
Halo Wars (added 06-20-10)
Gears of War (added 06-20-10)
Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (added 06-08-10)
Spiderman 3 (added 06-06-10)
Star Wars Force Unleashed (added 06-10-10)
Two Worlds (added 07-03-10)

Midnight Club LA Complete Edition (added 06-15-10)

Bioshock 2 Collector's Edition (added 08-10-10)
Planet 51 (added 06-22-10)

[207-22-0458] Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition (added 07-03-10)

:ps3: Playstation 3

2 pack of USB charging cables for PS3 (added 06-10-10)
Brutal Legend (added 06-20-10) (changed 07-20-10)
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (added 07-20-10)
Red Faction: Guerilla (Updated: 06-10-10)

Dark Void (added 07-20-10)
Ghostbusters (added 09-20-10)
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (added 06-20-10) (changed 07-20-10)

Alpha Protocol (added 09-30-10)
Lego Rockband (added 09-20-10)
Metal Gear Solid 4 (added 09-20-10)

Assassin's Creed (added 09-20-10)
Need for Speed Underground (added 09-20-10)
Star Wars Unleashed (added 09-20-10)

Infamous (added 09-20-10)

Beatles Rock Band (added 09-20-10)
Borderlands (added 09-20-10)
Guitar Hero Van Halen (added 09-20-10)
MLB: The Show 10 (added 08-01-10)
Prototype (added 09-20-10)
Resistance 2 (added 06-20-10)
Street Fighter IV (added 09-20-10)
Tekken 6 (added 09-20-10)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (added 06-20-10)
UFC 2009 (added 09-20-10)

Resident Evil 5 Gold (added 09-20-10)
MLB 2010 (added 06-20-10)

Little Big Planet with Dual Shock 3 controller (added 06-20-10)

Green Day Rock Band (added 09-20-10)

Buzz Quiz World Bundle (added 09-20-10)

:ps2: Playstation 2

Brutal Legend (added 06-10-10)
MLB 10 (added 06-06-10)

:ds: Nintendo DS

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness (added 07-20-10) (changed 08-01-10)

100 classic books (added 08-01-10)

:psp: Sony PSP

Lego Indiana Jones 2 (added 09-20-10)
NBA Inside (added 06-10-10)

G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra (added 06-06-10)

:pc: PC

Borderlands (added 09-10-10)

Fallout Trilogy (added 06-20-10)

Braid (added 07-20-10)

Metro 2033 (added 09-20-10)
GTA: Episodes from Liberty City (added 06-20-10)

Alpha Protocol (added 09-20-10)

Other items

[SIZE=+1]Keep extraneous discussion to a minimum as posts not pertaining to clearance deals may be deleted by the mod crew. Please go to the Target clearance trade thread for trade requests.[/SIZE]

The Legend of EL HOARDO as told by Strell
No cankle too big and no score too small,
The one and only EL HOARDO.

He'll steal your stash - gonna take it all,
That's the one - EL HOARDO.

He's gonna run down all the aisles
and snatch up all the loot,
And he's feeling really confident
in his nipple protection suit!

Awesome sideburns and a dapper mask
He's at your local store,
Gonna clean out everything
And then go back for more!

Who's the guy in the Star Trek shades?
He's the man they call EL HOARDO.

His boots are secretly roller blades,
There he goes! EL HOARDO!

He's got a cape and it's totally sweet,
A flash in red and white,
Calls his fanny pack his utility belt,
He's ready for a discount fight!

You'd never think he could run so fast,
With a gut of giant size,
Asks all the ladies if they'd like a ride
On his Starship Enterprise!

What's that sound comin' down the lane?
It can only be EL HOARDO.

His stubby legs are gonna bring the pain,
Brace yourselves - EL HOARDO!

He packs a sword, it's a replica,
Like Zorro in disguise,
Gonna leave an H scratched on the wall,
Then he'll move those ten ton thighs!

Knows all the price drops all the time,
Has inhalers to survive,
Lives in a basement at his parents house,
At the age of thirty five!

That's the one who got your penny guide,
The stallion called EL HOARDO.

He's got his Rascal parked outside,
That Man-of-Men EL HOARDO.

EL HOOOOOOOARDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ElHoardo1.jpg

"You just got...EL HOARDO'D!" __________________

There have been some confirmed reports of La Whoreda, the female counterpart to El Hoardo. She is obviously more rare in the Target environment since she usually focuses her energy to her Avon business, but caution should still be exercised.

*Please do not copy this list to Slickdeals or any other competing deal sites. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it extremely hard to believe that someone who decides to buy up 8 copies of an in demand collector's edition of a game has enough self control to walk by the games for two weeks and not buy them. You are new to this site and do not understand that people here hate El Hoardo. I suggest that you quit trying to justify yourself now and just call it a day and move on. The more you argue, the more people will just cut you down. As for me, I am over long drawn out arguments on internet forums. Therefore, I will just provide you with the reason CAGs do not like those who hoard.

Games are meant to be played. There is (arguably) nothing wrong with picking up a copy of a game to flip or sell online. However, when you start taking multiple copies of clearanced games, you take away a good deal that someone who actually wants to PLAY the game could have had. And by doing this, you are now forcing some other gamer (in your case, gamers) to pay a ridiculous amount for a game that, had El Hoardo kept his grimy little mitts to himself, could have been picked up at a cheaper price point.

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']
Games are meant to be played. There is (arguably) nothing wrong with picking up a copy of a game to flip or sell online. However, when you start taking multiple copies of clearanced games, you take away a good deal that someone who actually wants to PLAY the game could have had. And by doing this, you are now forcing some other gamer (in your case, gamers) to pay a ridiculous amount for a game that, had El Hoardo kept his grimy little mitts to himself, could have been picked up at a cheaper price point.[/QUOTE]

As the user above me stated, a game that has been sitting on shelves for over 2 weeks for $25, which is $15 off the price of the normal edition and a whole $60 off the Collector's Edition, will not sell. I find absolutely nothing wrong in buying the bulk of it out at this point.

You could argue against me in other scenarios, but in this one I saw nothing wrong.
Even if it was day 1 and they were in a corner of the store barely noticeable for the same price, I'd still buy them all, but the situation as it was I don't see a problem.

Clearance drops were pretty meh today.

2GB Lexar SD Card
HAWX (360)
Where the Wild Things Are (360)
Orange Box (360)
some PSP game I forgot

If I see Orange Box for 10 bucks I'll bite.

Picked up:

:360: Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? - $4.98

Saw but didn't buy:

:psp: Army of Two: 40th Day - $20.98
:wii: Wii Music - $12.48

I'm not sure if the last two have been reported since I haven't been keeping up with this thread. I didn't see them in the OP, though. Today's purchase is only the second clearance game that I've bought at Target this year.

[quote name='n4ru']It was on sale for over 2 weeks at the front of the store, literally as you walk in you see them for $25 each. Noone else was buying them.

Please tell me why I am bad for hoarding money.[/QUOTE]

Ignore the people who bitch about El Hoardo. They are mostly the people that don't want to get up early to get in on deals and bitch when someone else got there an hour before them. They feel that they are entitled to the item no matter what anyone else thinks. Or it's the type of person that doesn't care about making extra money for literally 5-10 minutes of their time.

[quote name='n4ru']It was on sale for over 2 weeks at the front of the store, literally as you walk in you see them for $25 each. Noone else was buying them.

Please tell me why I am bad for hoarding money.[/QUOTE]

Because, my hoarding friend, you are El Hoardo and you are admitting to being one of the most hated entities on these boards. Many have suffered at the hands of El Hoardo and many have been El Hoardo from time to time, but few were foolish enough to admit to embracing the Hoarding Side of the CAGforce.

CAG'ers use the CAGforce for knowledge and SAVING money, never for MAKING money.

El Hoardo, on the other hand, has been known to say, "You don't the POWER of The Hoarding. I must obey my master." Master being greed. "Give yourself over to Hoarding. It is the only way to save money for your other purchases. Purchases like other games. Soooo... you have other games you want. Your hoarding has betrayed them, too. If YOU won't give yourself over to Hoarding, then perhaps someone else will hoard those games instead of you."

That you acknowledge you'd rather make money than not puts you at odds with many of those here who'd rather SAVE money than MAKE money with the knowledge contained herein. Do not be alarmed if few like you now. If in the real world, others review you with scorn and whisper when you're turning away. You are El Hoardo. It is too late to hide it. Embrace it. Know that when you can't find the deal everyone else is talking about, it will be because that guy who couldn't get WOTLK:CE after you bought all the copies Target was willing to sell, he turned to Hoarding after he could find no copy of what he wanted earlier. Your greed convinced him that greed was the only solution to pay for the inflated ebay costs you made him pay on the auction you foolishly put to "Buy it now." To fund those purchases, he will have to hoard all the copies of, "Barbie Funhouse Funtastic Funtime" that you just want one of.

Want for games leads to greed for money, greed for money leads to hoarding, hoarding leads to deals going dead, deals going dead leads to suffering.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']
CAG'ers use the CAGforce for knowledge and SAVING money, never for MAKING money.
[/QUOTE]

How long have you been around these boards?

Gazelle, Dealtree, NextWorth. Any of them ring a bell?

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Because, my hoarding friend, you are El Hoardo and you are admitting to being one of the most hated entities on these boards. Many have suffered at the hands of El Hoardo and many have been El Hoardo from time to time, but few were foolish enough to admit to embracing the Hoarding Side of the CAGforce.

El Hoardo, on the other hand, has been known to say, "You don't the POWER of The Hoarding. I must obey my master." Master being greed. "Give yourself over to Hoarding. It is the only way to save money for your other purchases. Purchases like other games. Soooo... you have other games you want. Your hoarding has betrayed them, too. If YOU won't give yourself over to Hoarding, then perhaps someone else will hoard those games instead of you."

That you acknowledge you'd rather make money than not puts you at odds with many of those here who'd rather SAVE money than MAKE money with the knowledge contained herein. Do not be alarmed if few like you now. If in the real world, others review you with scorn and whisper when you're turning away. You are El Hoardo. It is too late to hide it. Embrace it. Know that when you can't find the deal everyone else is talking about, it will be because that guy who couldn't get WOTLK:CE after you bought all the copies Target was willing to sell, he turned to Hoarding after he could find no copy of what he wanted earlier. Your greed convinced him that greed was the only solution to pay for the inflated ebay costs you made him pay on the auction you foolishly put to "Buy it now." To fund those purchases, he will have to hoard all the copies of, "Barbie Funhouse Funtastic Funtime" that you just want one of.

Want for games leads to greed for money, greed for money leads to hoarding, hoarding leads to deals going dead, deals going dead leads to suffering.[/S]
[/QUOTE]

This is really quite genius.
:applause: Agree x 10

What I find most comical about this latest El Hoardo appearence is the fact that a Target store supposedly had 200 copies of a Limited Edition of a PC game. Sure, it's a popular PC game, but 200 LE's? Even for exaggerations sake, I find it hard to believe you even got as many copies as you did. I'm in no way calling you a liar, I just want to know where that Target store is, cause they've gotta have a bitchin' game section.

Which reminds me, about four years ago, I bought like 20+ Burning Crusade CE at Frys for $75 (w/ tax) each and sold them for $100-$150 shipped each on eBay. The funny thing is that I didn't need to buy all of them at once. I just bought one and made multiple listing saying that I had 20+ of them in hand. Every time someone from eBay bought one, I just drove to the nearest Frys, bought one, and shipped it the next day. No joke, it seems like no one here in SOCAL didnt want to buy them. I kinda stopped right afterward when I wasn't making any profits. During that time, Fountain Valley's Frys had a gang of them.

Also, i even helped out a few cag members here and shipped it to them for $88 (CA tax, shipping costs, paypal fees). No profits were made and I didn't even include gas money.

[quote name='mrosnwo']What I find most comical about this latest El Hoardo appearence is the fact that a Target store supposedly had 200 copies of a Limited Edition of a PC game. Sure, it's a popular PC game, but 200 LE's? Even for exaggerations sake, I find it hard to believe you even got as many copies as you did. I'm in no way calling you a liar, I just want to know where that Target store is, cause they've gotta have a bitchin' game section.[/QUOTE]
They weren't on the shelves. I went and asked to buy all copies they have on-site.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']CAG'ers use the CAGforce for knowledge and SAVING money, never for MAKING money.[/QUOTE]

I use CAG to make money any chance I get. I have no problem with anyone else that does also.

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']Got this at Target on clearance for $33.xx a couple months ago. Unfortunately, no one takes instrument trade ins anymore. Made my money back plus a couple extra bucks off the game, though. If people are this hard up for the bass, I may just have to put it up on Amazon. [/QUOTE]

Sounds like you made some money on something you bought. You, my friend, are an El Hoardo.

CAGs going to Target today - please report any drops! Hopefully I'll make it out to mine to see if any PC games have dropped. It's been two weeks now.

[quote name='mrosnwo']What I find most comical about this latest El Hoardo appearence is the fact that a Target store supposedly had 200 copies of a Limited Edition of a PC game. Sure, it's a popular PC game, but 200 LE's? Even for exaggerations sake, I find it hard to believe you even got as many copies as you did. I'm in no way calling you a liar, I just want to know where that Target store is, cause they've gotta have a bitchin' game section.[/QUOTE]

+1. I've been to a lot of Targets and never saw 200 copies of any game. Not even Reach...

I have seen a bunch of copies of Lego HP for the Wii at TRU though. It was quite amazing seeing about 50 copies of the game behind the glass case. Possibly the most I've seen of any game in a while.

[quote name='EvilIA']Not official as the store can dictate when to start the markdowns.

MONDAY: Kids Clothing, Stationary Items, Electronics, Baby
TUESDAY: Domestics, Food, Women’s Clothing, Pets
WEDNESDAY: Men’s Clothing, Toys, HBA, Lawn and Garden
THURSDAY: Housewares, Shoes, Lingerie, Sporting Goods, Music, Movies, Books, Decor, Luggage
FRIDAY: Auto, Cosmetics, Hardware, Jewelry

[/QUOTE]

Any idea when furniture markdowns happen and/or which of these categories it fits under? There's a night stand on clearance that I'm eying, but I want to see one more drop on it for it to be worth it to me.

looked at the first page and im guessing there's a more updated list somewhere, but just in case these really were missed:

BioShock (PC) 9.99
BioShock / Oblivion(PC) $13.99
Borderlands (PC) $9.99

again, sorry if these were already listed somewhere.

[quote name='arcane93'][/LEFT]

Any idea when furniture markdowns happen and/or which of these categories it fits under? There's a night stand on clearance that I'm eying, but I want to see one more drop on it for it to be worth it to me.[/QUOTE]

just ask a scan team member at the store...
the list posted does not match any of the locations I visit...

[quote name='donut']just ask a scan team member at the store...
the list posted does not match any of the locations I visit...[/QUOTE]

My Targets are on a different schedule as well and now when I ask what day markdowns happen for a specific department they always answer "That is confidential." It happened at several stores in my area, so I think it is a DM or something that is 'cracking down' on clearance buyers in my area.

[quote name='mrwogs2']CAGs going to Target today - please report any drops![/QUOTE]

Great idea! Just imagine if we had a thread where CAG's could come and post any drops they saw at Target. Why then everybody could use that information and check their own stores too. Why didn't somebody come up with earlier?#-o

[quote name='Deezul']Don't you think at a certain point you've spent more in gas and time trying to save that $50? I'm all for saving a buck, but when I have to go to multiple stores because it's "clearance" but easily available elsewhere, I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I guess ppl just do it for the thrill, maybe a hobby for others? Anyways, checked my local Target, nothing in the clearance section :(

Here's what I saw new today (all PS3)

Beatles RB - 20.xx
Prototype - 20.xx
MX/ATV Reflex - 13.xx
Street Fighter IV - 20.xx (I think)

There was 1 or 2 more that I can't remember.

I saw

Alpha Protocol (PS3) - 29.xx
Beatles Rock Band (PS3) - 20.98
Guitar Hero Van Halen (PS3) - 20.98
Street Fighter IV (PS3) - 20.98

[quote name='Brother Daz']I'm sure nobody cares but Fairytale Fights dropped to $4.98 today[/QUOTE]

This, in my opinion, is one of the worst games ever. I played it like 7 min of which 6 was setting up.

[quote name='Rob26Smith']This, in my opinion, is one of the worst games ever. I played it like 7 min of which 6 was setting up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm turning the corner on cheap games lately. There are way too many good games out there than to waste time with a game simply cause it's cheap.

If it's not worth spending $20 on, it's not worth your time.

(That's not saying that find a good game at $10 isn't f'ing awesome.)

Saw a few new things today:
:ps3: Assassin's Creed 13.98 (gotta make room for Brotherhood)
:ps3: NFS Undercover 13.98
:ps3: Street Fighter IV 20.98
:360: Rainbow Six Vegas 2 13.98?
:psp: Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands 13.98

I think there was another PS3 title new to clearance at the store, but I didn't write em down. Did get a .35 notebook and .77 folder for school.

Picked up Madden 2010 (PSP) and NCAA Football 2010 (PSP) for $5 a piece at 2 different Targets. NCAA Football 2010 was $10 at the Target where I got Madden.

Only other thing that appeared to be 75% off was Fairytale Fights (360).

Some other things that were 30% off (Don't remember exact prices, sorry!):
Star Wars Battlefront (PSP)
GH: Green Day (PS3)
GH: Van Halen (PS3)
Street Fighter IV Greatest Hits (PS3)
Assassins Creed (PS3)
Alpha Protocol (PS3)
NFS Undercover (PS3)

Various DS and Wii shovelware.

Saw Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - 13.98, Dead Rising 13.98, and Prince of Persia 13.98, all for 360 today. A bunch of the previously mentioned PC games too but all still 9.98-14.98.

I might stop by a Target or two tomorrow. I'm hoping to find a Burnout Paradise 360 on clearance for my girlfriend.

And I bought Fairytale Fights for $10 a while back. One of the worst purchases I made all year. Sold it literally a few days later.

They stayed at like 15% at the 2 stores I check...

I did see the Sony readers at 50% off (74.98). Almost tempting but I'm happy with my Kindle.. if they happen to hit 75% I might have to try one out...

I was just about to post that I had seen the 320GB WD portable drive (080-00-0400) for 41.98 today. I was tryin to research whether it could be gutted and used in my PS3. No luck yet tho, any ideas?

Also picked up :wii: Remington Great American Bird Hunt w/ rifle accessory for 7.48

Saw, but didnt pick up:

:ps3: Madden 10 7.48 (207-24-0254)
:ps3: Dark Void 20.98 (207-24-0334)
:ps3: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa 13.48 (I think)

:psp: Army of Two: 40th Day 20.98 (207-20-0418)

:wii: Family Game Night (the first one) 27.xx

:ds: Zelda: Phantom Hourglass 24.98 (207-02-0322)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at work today and I saw Green Day Rock Band (PS3) for 34.98. Hope it reaches 75%, but I doubt it will make it that far.

[quote name='TheHelix']I was at work today and I saw Green Day Rock Band (PS3) for 34.98. Hope it reaches 75%, but I doubt it will make it that far.[/QUOTE]

I might bite if I could find it for 360 around that price. All my music games I own are for 360.

Some PC Drops around here in Southern California

:pc: Kane & Lynch Dog Days $12.48
:pc: Metro 2033 $12.48
:pc: Bioshock 2 $14.98 (Amazon is selling the game for $10)
:pc: Bordelands $9.99
:pc: Company of Heroes Tales of Valor $14.98

some other PC Games still 50% such as Prototype and Wolfenstein.

Saw some old game for Xbox 360 and Ps3, they still 30% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back