Target's Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale Starts Nov. 8th.

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
Titles shown.

Avengers (PS4)

Crash 4 (PS4)

Godfall (PS5)

Star wars Squadrons (X1)

Tony Hawk 1 & 2 (PS4)

WWE Battlegrounds (X1)

Watch Dogs Legion (X1/X)

Excludes Select Video Games & Pre-Orders.

83553202f424ee1dd13a215c314bbe0dcbb24ea9acc3a671f13ce1e048e1eeddf7bc4833.jpg

Credit Slickdeals.

https://slickdeals.net/f/14501834-video-games-music-books-movies-board-games-mix-match-buy-2-get-1-free-target-starting-sun-nov-8th-thru-nov-14?utm_source=iphone_app&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=external+share

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anybody else waiting for the pickup option to work? Seems like that might be the safer call as far as having things on launch day.

I mean, you could always swap a game for it afterward. . . ;)
Can you though? My target is pretty strict about returns. Trying to exchange a game with return value of $45 printed on the receipt for a game that is $60 in store isn't going to fly.

I should have gotten Valhalla yesterday at $50...$60 today and sold out.

I added three games and canceled the one I didn't want but it still charged me tax on the game I cancelled. Is this normal?

Sick! I just got a shipment notification for Miles Morales Ultimate Edition! Still nothing from Demon's Souls or Call of Duty, but Spiderman is what I want to play first anyway! I might just get this on or before launch day, as the last time I had a Target Pre-order (Pikmin 3 for Switch) it shipped the day before launch and arrived on launch day. I'm pumped. Good job Target.

Sick! I just got a shipment notification for Miles Morales Ultimate Edition! Still nothing from Demon's Souls or Call of Duty, but Spiderman is what I want to play first anyway! I might just get this on or before launch day, as the last time I had a Target Pre-order (Pikmin 3 for Switch) it shipped the day before launch and arrived on launch day. I'm pumped. Good job Target.
My Demon's Souls and Miles Morales both shipped this morning. Coming from Indiana to Michigan via FedEx, should get them pretty quickly! Now if the console would ship......

My Demon's Souls and Miles Morales both shipped this morning. Coming from Indiana to Michigan via FedEx, should get them pretty quickly! Now if the console would ship......
I'm just hoping that Spiderman gets delivered on Wednesday. Not the end of the world if it comes on Thursday, but I'll be picking up my PS5 between 8:30 and 9:00am on Thursday from BB. If the game gets delivered early, I can play right away. Otherwise, I'll be spending the morning/afternoon play Astro and maybe a bit of the PS Plus collection.

Can you though? My target is pretty strict about returns. Trying to exchange a game with return value of $45 printed on the receipt for a game that is $60 in store isn't going to fly.

I should have gotten Valhalla yesterday at $50...$60 today and sold out.
Less red tape if you *ahem* lost your receipt. ;)

Does Target even accept returns without a receipt? I know with Walmart that if you try to do a return without a receipt, they require the payment method that you used and check that with their system to find out how much you paid. I bought some $45 HDMI cables that were on clearance for $11, and the first one I opened didn’t work, so I brought them all back to a different store that was selling em for $45. I had to insert my credit card into the card reader since I didn’t bring my receipt, and it credited me back the amount I paid.

Does Target even accept returns without a receipt? I know with Walmart that if you try to do a return without a receipt, they require the payment method that you used and check that with their system to find out how much you paid. I bought some $45 HDMI cables that were on clearance for $11, and the first one I opened didn’t work, so I brought them all back to a different store that was selling em for $45. I had to insert my credit card into the card reader since I didn’t bring my receipt, and it credited me back the amount I paid.
They do, up to I believe a limit (of $150?) in a calendar year. Obviously if you're only doing this once for one game, no harm, no foul.

Was just able to get chat to honor the b2g1 for Demon's Souls, Spider Man and COD
No dice for me. What did you say? I actually got a little attitude on the chat. I was directed to review the offer page.

If they're preorders, they won't be counted in the circle offer until they ship out. Not sure what happens if they ship out after the offer ends though.
I wasn't even thinking about that when preordered LOTR/Hobbit 4Ks.

"and be shipped or ready for pickup within the offer period."

Guess i'll need to make another order to be sure to get mine (two $100+ for $25)

Wondering if anyone else preordered Yakuza 7 for xbox one Sunday and got shipping confirmation yet? Valhalla and my other game that was on the order are already on their way but Yakuza is still just "order placed".

Which is annoying because that was the game I wanted most. Lol

This may or may not be known, but will this be in store with a wider variety like the past? I’d like to walk in and get for the PlayStation 5: Godfall, COD and Spider-Man. Spider-Man didn’t work online, but I’m the past only thin stores didn’t include was Nintendo stuff. Any thoughts?

Wondering if anyone else preordered Yakuza 7 for xbox one Sunday and got shipping confirmation yet? Valhalla and my other game that was on the order are already on their way but Yakuza is still just "order placed".

Mine is still on order placed. I'm impatient, so I ordered one for instore pickup.

I will return the one that I placed online for the instore price.

I ordered cyberpunk and Godfall. Now Godfall says it’s back ordered. Hopefully it doesn’t take too long to ship. I have plenty to play til godfall but I don’t want it to stay stuck in limbo for forever.

I ordered cyberpunk and Godfall. Now Godfall says it’s back ordered. Hopefully it doesn’t take too long to ship. I have plenty to play til godfall but I don’t want it to stay stuck in limbo for forever.
I did the same. I see some reviews for Godfall coming in and it seems kinda so so. I'm wondering if the back-order status isn't a sign I should just cancel but it seems kind of criminal to not play something shiny and new on a new system....choices choices

ordered 2x xenoblade DE switch, and 1x DQ XI switch.  cancelled one of the xenoblades.  33 a piece is a good price for these.  Even considering best buy has xenoblade for $38 now/recently.

EDIT:  definitely would have gone hog-wild buying more switch games if the nintendo brand ones were included.  lol @ switch games like bioshock, borderlands collection, and mario rabbids back up at $50 for this "sale"

Whelp, looks like I'm returning the only game I bought from this: Godfall. My favorite review so far has been "Here's the Generic Launch Game You've Been Waiting For". All good as I honestly don't have time for it anyway.

Tried to do this with BttF 35th anniversary set and two DC Animated movies and was told BttF wasn't eligible, so didn't buy any of them and bought the Best Buy BttF Steelbook instead.

Not a game, but buying 3 of the newly released GoT Complete Series 4k set and then cancelling two is an absolutely amazing deal for that item.

I ordered it. No shipping yet. Target has legit been trash lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got 1 check mark for the target $15 reward for purchases. Nba mamba shipped. Hopefully when godfall and cod ships they count too

bread's done
Back