The LinkinPrime and "Well Dunn" Wrestling Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Demolition Man']
Matt Hardy just beat MVP via Twist Of Fate for the US Title.
[/quote]

No surprise there. MVPs been keeping hat thing warm for him for ages

[quote name='DeskLaser']Found one:

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/51405

Was able to tune in for just the end of the first match.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but it won't load for me. It keeps getting to 18-20% buffered and stops. :(

It did take a long time to buffer for me also, but it did start up eventually. Also it seems to be a little jittery at first, but then seems to level out.

[quote name='DeskLaser']It did take a long time to buffer for me also, but it did start up eventually. Also it seems to be a little jittery at first, but then seems to level out.[/QUOTE]

Still floating between 12-20%. I tap out.

The stream I'm watching must be delayed then, but hey, free is free, even if it does stutter a lot. But that may be due to posting on here.

[quote name='Matt Young']Still floating between 12-20%. I tap out.[/QUOTE]

I'll keep posting updates as the show goes on. Khali vs Big Show right now.

Edit: Crowd giving Khali an lovely "you can't wrestle" chant. :rofl:

I could have bought a ticket and gone to the show, since I live in MD. But I figured after going to the Gigantour concert at Columbia yesterday, I would be a little tired and still a little hearing impaired, of which I am, lol.

Big Show defeats Khali in an very fucking boring match.
[/QUOTE]

With a flipping springboard armdrag (with a twist) into a dragon rana.

[quote name='Matt Young']With a flipping springboard armdrag (with a twist) into a dragon rana.[/QUOTE]

You must of been watching an different match than me then. ;)

[quote name='Purple Flames']The Diva 12-woman tag match is up next.

Time for a bathroom break.[/quote]

Wow, you must really love the divas if just the thought of the match makes you want to do that...

Show some restraint man. Dont want to get hairy palms.

[quote name='Bezerker']Wow, you must really love the divas if just the thought of the match makes you want to do that...

Show some restraint man. Dont want to get hairy palms.[/quote]

I didn't mean it like THAT :roll:

Since the subject came up, I can say that the only divas in that match I haven't thought about while masturbating are Natalya and Cherry. Time to make it an even dozen...

I just realized something:

Wrestlemania to Backlash= 4 weeks
Backlash to Judgment day= 3 weeks
Judgment Day to One Night Stand= 2 weeks

Man...
I realize that Orton's proven himself to be a legitimate champion but I certainly didn't think he'd still have the title.

[quote name='Matt Young']Demoman, how was
Cena
eliminated? Since it just says pinfall.[/quote]

Right after JBL tapped, Orton gave Cena that kick to the head of his

Matt, concerning the elimination you asked about,
Cena was eliminated when Orton gave him the "super kick to the back of the head" right after JBL tapped in the STFU.

Ah beat me by a minute :)

fuck YOU WWE.

Well... here's to 20 minute promos of Hunter going on and on about winning the belt... again.
[/quote]

:bomb:

fuck YOU WWE.

Well... here's to 20 minute promos of Hunter going on and on about winning the belt... again.
[/QUOTE]

I like Orton but I don't mind HHH as champ.

At least it isn't Cena or JBL.

[quote name='Sporadic']
I like Orton but I don't mind HHH as champ.

At least it isn't Cena or JBL.
[/quote]

hhh's initial "reign of terror" was the reason i stopped watching wrestling in the first place. we just came off of a superman champ run, i can't wait to sit through another one.

[quote name='Shmitty']
hhh's initial "reign of terror" was the reason i stopped watching wrestling in the first place. we just came off of a superman champ run, i can't wait to sit through another one.
[/QUOTE]

That was, what, almost 3-4 years ago?

Give me a HHH 4+ year run as champ over a 1 year run from Cena or JBL anyday. At least HHH can still wrestle and put on a good match, even if his character is stale.

Cena and JBL just suck

What's with all the spoiler tags?

And allow me to offer up a great big "huh. how 'bout that?" to Trips taking back his belt.

I hope this means he'll get a new belt - if there's any single person who looks positively re-donk-u-lous with the spinner title, it's the haitch.

[quote name='Halo05']
I'm not too worried about it, he'll just wind up tearing his quad in a month.
[/quote]

ADMIT IT, YOU LIKE IT THAT HE'S CHAMP. I KNOW I DO. BURYING TALENT > BEING ENTERTAINED!!!!

[quote name='mykevermin']What's with all the spoiler tags?

And allow me to offer up a great big "huh. how 'bout that?" to
Trips
taking back his belt.[/QUOTE]

OH MY GOD YOU ARE INSANE MYKE INSANE!!!! HOW DARE YOU SPOIL THE MAIN EVENT?!?! I DEMAND THAT THIS THREAD BE CLOSED YOU BE BANNED AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY BE LED TO THE GALLOWS :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:fuckER:bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='Sporadic']That was, what, almost 3-4 years ago?

Give me a HHH 4+ year run as champ over a 1 year run from Cena or JBL anyday. At least HHH can still wrestle and put on a good match, even if his character is stale.

Cena and JBL just suck[/quote]

it still hurts. it just...it still hurts.

seriously though, it really just sapped all my interest in watching because there weren't any surprises. i won't argue its any different today. orton winning the title was one of the first legitimate surprises i've gotten out of wwe in a while. but still, with that hhh run...it was always just him holding down the fort, with creative trying to come up with more people to simply feed to him. week in and week out. endlessly. even if he can put on a decent match, it gets stale. the outcome was always astoundingly apparent.

i'm not saying someone like jbl or cena should have won; cena was the reason i was still leary of tuning back in, and even if jbl was actually the one that managed to peak my interest enough to try and get back into it when he was commentating, i just can't get excited about him in the ring. orton was at least interesting to watch, though, since it made no sense how he held on to the title and there was always the genuine thought he'd lose it. now he has, and it's not to anyone who has anything interesting to bring to the table. its just (probably) going to be trips on another monster-crushing run.

edit: oh, and i'm not spoilering my shit here if it was already "ruined" on the last page by myke. it seemed ridiculous anyway.

[quote name='mykevermin']

I hope this means he'll get a new belt - if there's any single person who looks positively re-donk-u-lous with the spinner title, it's the haitch.[/quote]

Bingo. That's the only reason I'm remotely interested in this title change. I think it was a mistake to put it back on HHH, but if it means we get to be rid of that damn spinner belt, it's completely worth it.

[quote name='Sporadic']OH MY GOD YOU ARE INSANE MYKE INSANE!!!! HOW DARE YOU SPOIL THE MAIN EVENT?!?! I DEMAND THAT THIS THREAD BE CLOSED YOU BE BANNED AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY BE LED TO THE GALLOWS :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:fuckER:bomb::bomb::bomb:[/quote]

Don't worry about it. It's okay until someone named Zen does it.

I just read the results. I hope MVP gets moved up now, but I really hope they don't just feed him to Taker. I would have liked to see Orton retain but HHH winning is better than the other two. I'm more concerned as to if they'll fix the belt. When it changes hands it gives me hope that the spinner will go away.

oh joy.... another lame summer of wrestling "entertainment" i'd gladly take another cena v. khali fued over him as champ any day of the week. the difference between cena and triple h's "reigns of terror" is that cena wasnt the one writing himself over all the people he demolished. cena was the flagship guy, triple h on the other hand is a booker who can literally run through anyone he wants.

oh well, he's having a kid this summer, heres hoping this time he actually takes time off for a while to spend it at home... woo for hopes that wont come true.

so glad i didnt order this bland as fuck ppv.

ADMIT IT, YOU LIKE IT THAT HE'S CHAMP. I KNOW I DO. BURYING TALENT > BEING ENTERTAINED!!!!

i hope thats a joke. really, he already buried jericho before he even came back, i cant wait to see who hits the cutting room floor this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back