Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception coming 2011

^ I know. It's not a big deal either way. It's something they could easily patch a fix for it it did happen. It's just an interesting scenario.

what id like to know is when do we get the bonuses from the beta? there were like 3 or 4 things you could get for playing x amount of diff games modes and collecting the treasures.

[quote name='lokizz']what id like to know is when do we get the bonuses from the beta? there were like 3 or 4 things you could get for playing x amount of diff games modes and collecting the treasures.[/QUOTE]

ND said way back when that players who completed the reward goals would receive an email once the game launches.

[quote name='Buuhan1']ND said way back when that players who completed the reward goals would receive an email once the game launches.[/QUOTE]

good to know i think i completed at least 2. so wheres everyone planiing on preordering u3? im thinking gamestop.

ND tweeted this... I don't know if it means game off until they say or if it means they don't have an official announcement made yet...

"Still no news yet on the Subway promotion for folks in North America - sorry, it will be coming soon so you get all the official details"

i thought it was odd subway and sony handt really released any info on it yet. seems like something they would have advertised for a week or 2 prior. whoever that guy was who said he could get codes cause he works at subway if you have any insight on whats happening with the promo itd be great to know. havent seen any subway adds for this either now that i think about it.

Some Subways already apparently got the code-stamped items and were selling them early, but little good they are till the PSN activates them.

Talked to a couple guys that work at a Subway by my work and they didn't know if they had the cups or not. Somebody posted a pic of one on the Naughty Dog forums so they are out there though.

shit im screwed i called some of my local subways and none of them knew what i was talking about so if someone could hook me up with a mp code for u3 id appreciate it.

[quote name='lokizz']shit im screwed i called some of my local subways and none of them knew what i was talking about so if someone could hook me up with a mp code for u3 id appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

The codes have been delayed according to ND.

[quote name='Buuhan1']The codes have been delayed according to ND.[/QUOTE]

this is so annoying theyve had all this time to get it right and now it seems like this whole thing is now just random luck. all i wanted was more u3 mp is that so wrong?

[quote name='8bitArtist']i havent looked at any subways yet since bf3 beta dropped today. i hope i dont have the same outcome lokizz[/QUOTE]

BF3 beta kept me interested for about 30 minutes. Was really hoping for UC3 today.

damn. i ran to subway for lunch. insisted that the worker get the new cups. she told me that the promo starts in october. ended up getting a cup but its 8 digits only. the code is for subway's online game. on the cup it says, "every cup's a winner! with first access to u3." i told the cashier that my sandwich wrap should come with a code too. she merely shook her like i was stupid. well, i bought the two anyways because i got what i wanted. but unfortunately, i didnt look close enough to see the code's digits dont correspond to psn numbers.

i dont want to use my subway code right away if the contest and beta codes arent up yet.

looks like codes wont work until 10/1

Last edited by a moderator:
decided to go to a few just in case they were there and they just didnt know or didnt care and nada. if someone who has found cups with codes at their local subway can id gladly reimburse you the cost of the drink if youd be willing to buy one.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I hope management finds this guy out and fires his ass. This is stealing and from your work no less, plain and simple.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he brought the drinks... but I suspect it would still be frowned upon.

For those still looking I wouldn't give up hope.

I went to two stores yesterday... One said they are handing them out starting Saturday. The other clueless.

Today I went back to the same two stores... One is handing them out on Saturday. The other I found my cup(s) and got my Sandwich from the same guy who didn't know what the hell I was talking about yesterday.

well i guess i can relax apparently the stores here have them but wont be releasing them until tomorrow i hope this is the same for the other places. that said why the fuck did they say this shit started on the 29th? that kind of shit shouldnt have happened and it sucks more that nd is kind of stepping back from it and making it seem like its out of their hands and they dont know anything.

its your freaking game how do you not know?

[quote name='Jodou']fuck me, Nathan Drake sold out. :\[/QUOTE]

Drake got to get paid, man.

How do you think he keeps funding his expeditions?

[quote name='lokizz']i could look past the shirts and hats but a fucking taunt? id kill my own teammate if i saw them using that.[/QUOTE]

I think I would be laughing too hard to shoot straight... :lol:

Anyhow, the codes are now live so you all can begin downloading the MP (its about 3800 MB) and redeeming any other codes you want to download.

wow that link sold 40 cups at $6 each. lol it's like $2.50 for the drink and chips combo plus you get ya know drinks and chips!! :D Forgot to go yesterday but i'm having Subway for sure tomorrow.

EDIT: Was able to download the MP from a friendly gamers shared account. It's going SLOW but at least i'll be able to check it out in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Treasure":
ku7m.jpg

i just went to subway and the codes are only on the cup but each code unlocks whatever you pick the multiplayer ,or dynamic theme,mutiplayer cash bonus , drake skin,subway clothes,custom gun. the thing is you can only enter 3 codes per day to pick 1 of those options. so i bought 3 sodas . one for the game itself, cash bonus,and subway skin

To those who don't read the gamesharing thread, go to it to download the u3 full competitive multiplayer. Someone created a public acc for everyone. Apparantly, there is no limit on how many accs can download it so it will never run out unless someone changes the password. I was just gonna buy one, when i saw it :) cag ftw

I'm glad I refreshed this page before I went out, saves me a couple bucks and I can get started on the download right now. Thanks for the heads up WakYasuk!

went to my subway tonight after work, went in, saw all the uncharted 3 promos around the store, asked to buy one... "they didnt come in. maybe wednesday."

-_________________________-

So the Subway stuff that you get through treasures is just stuff I can find while playing multiplayer and checking the various treasure chests that pop up right? Just the money boost, Subway costume, and gun pack require that I buy cups?

Went to Subway and picked up a 30 oz drink. Downloading the MP now. The sub and the chips did not come with any codes :( I hope people support Uncharted 3 instead of stealing the multiplayer through gameshare.

[quote name='Cerebral_One']Went to Subway and picked up a 30 oz drink. Downloading the MP now. The sub and the chips did not come with any codes :( I hope people support Uncharted 3 instead of stealing the multiplayer through gameshare.[/QUOTE]

one store here had codes on the sandwhich wrappers and chips but the other only had codes on cups. man they really botched this thing up but oh well.

how will they steal the multiplayer? your code is only good till oct 31st. NDs facebook page was giving away codes and encouraged game sharing them.

So I like the environments and game itself but I really miss the original characters. To be honest they took away some of the better customization options and the character models look like crap. I still love the game but I hope multiplayer becomes more crisp in terms of the characters and options. Anyways I got 100,000 in game cash and the multiplayer beta today so I was happy.

Played a couple hours last night and I was a little disappointed in how the sniper plays. Takes a lot of shots to take guys down. Also how are there guys who have levels in the 50s after one day? I still have hopes for improvement though.

The codes for the sandwichs are on a roll of stickers. Make sure you get a green sticker that says Taste for Adventure.

The code on the chips was just a small code on the back, but there wasn't anything implying that it was for Uncharted. It should be an 8 digit alphanumberic code that's printed oriented to the right of the bag.

Really hadn't paid much attention to what the promo for Subway was about, but I bought a cup today on a whim and it's actually pretty cool the game they have. Better still is the dynamic theme you can redeem the code for; totally worth it. Most themes are disappointing in that if the main character is even in it, they don't move or it's some gimmick like flashing lights. This one has Drake standing by the burning plane (like the cover art) and he reloads his AK among other things. Definitely worth getting if you can find a code.

So how do you get that footlong taunt? I can't think of a better way to troll someone you kill than that.

bread's done
Back