VA Tech tragedy. 33 dead. *Shooter sent photos and video to NBC*

[quote name='CocheseUGA']The problem is, that costs money. Not only for the school, but the person who receives it, too.

Loudspeakers and cell phone messages only work when the student is in a position to hear it. If those kids were taking a test, it wouldn't have mattered. I see your line of thinking, but your solutions aren't going to work. Maybe a light in each classroom, but what happens when classes don't meet conventionally? And as was said, many students don't live on campus. How to get word to the people driving in? Someone shot in a dorm doesn't break lightning speed to get on the news.[/QUOTE]

The problem really is this:

The boy who cried wolf.

I get enough spam from my university via email every day about "important" and "essential" things that I must read. I've started to block the addresses because they're not important or relevant to me, and they're just annoying.

When you have something like an instant cellphone call to everyone that goes to a university, when do you do it? Any time there's a student death? We've had upwards of 8-10 students die each year here, some by accidents and other by homicide/suicide (though never a murder/suicide). Do I want a call every time this happens? No. I'd probably block that phone number too.

I work for my campus' security office, and I had a lengthy discussion with the person on my campus who is responsible for dorm security (my boss), and we are one of the most locked down universities around. 24/7 guards at the front door, you have to swipe in and sign in all of your guests. No one who's not a resident is not allowed without being signed in (so, if your parents show up unannounced, they can't just come in). But guess what, if a resident pulls out a gun and starts shooting someone inside, there's nothing that anyone can do.

While it's all grand to think that Universities can have some master plan to stop a murder spree, there's only one thing in place at my university that could stop that: A highly trained police force. We have a 200 officer force, all of whom are sherriffs in the our state (they're not rent-a-cops or whatever). There are so many on campus that every time I've had to deal with an emergency either as an RA or as a security supervisor, I have had the campus police at my side within 60 seconds.

The sad reality is that not every university can afford this, and it's only really necessary here because we are in a fairly rough part of a city.

While sounding alarms and calling cellphones sound good in theory, it will ultimately lead to apathy among the student body.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']The problem is, that costs money. Not only for the school, but the person who receives it, too.

Loudspeakers and cell phone messages only work when the student is in a position to hear it. If those kids were taking a test, it wouldn't have mattered. I see your line of thinking, but your solutions aren't going to work. Maybe a light in each classroom, but what happens when classes don't meet conventionally? And as was said, many students don't live on campus. How to get word to the people driving in? Someone shot in a dorm doesn't break lightning speed to get on the news.[/quote]

Loudspeakers probably would have worked better then an email 2 hours later.

And I don't know about you, but if I was a student I'd be willing to incur a 15 cent text message cost (plus the increase of a dollar in student fees) to learn about every shooting that occurs on campus (which by all accounts happens less then annually on average). BTW - this system is already in place for universities that are in tornado country.

I can't say if it would have averted this tragedy, but to me these measures seem like they'd work a heck of alot better then an email 2 hours later.

[quote name='camoor']Loudspeakers probably would have worked better then an email 2 hours later.

And I don't know about you, but if I was a student I'd be willing to incur a 15 cent text message cost (plus the increase of a dollar in student fees) to learn about every shooting that occurs on campus (which by all accounts happens less then annually on average). BTW - this system is already in place for universities that are in tornado country.

I can't say if it would have averted this tragedy, but to me these measures seem like they'd work a heck of alot better then an email 2 hours later.[/quote]So once you get everyone locked down, you're still left with this quandry: where is the gunman? He's a student in this case, so he's presumably locked down with the rest of the students. Emphasis on with. Tragedy still not averted, just rerouted.

Re: lordwow's post, apparently my school now has some 50 armed officers on campus above what they used to staff on the security force. But I graduated the year after the shooting there, so I couldn't really say what kind of real presence they have now.

[quote name='botticus']So once you get everyone locked down, you're still left with this quandry: where is the gunman? He's a student in this case, so he's presumably locked down with the rest of the students. Emphasis on with. Tragedy still not averted, just rerouted.

Re: lordwow's post, apparently my school now has some 50 armed officers on campus above what they used to staff on the security force. But I graduated the year after the shooting there, so I couldn't really say what kind of real presence they have now.[/quote]

I never advocated a lockdown - just a more effective notice sent to students.

I think we just need to recognize that not every murder and tragedy can be prevented. Just when we think we've solved every problem and something like this couldn't possibly happen again, someone will find a way around it.

A warning system wouldn't have helped anything. Want a good real world example? Car alarms. How often do you even look twice anymore when you hear a car alarm? Sure when they were fairly new everyone would turn their head and look but most of us don't even hear the things anymore because we've just completely zoned them out. How do they decide what a credible threat is? Like someone mentioned before, its the boy who cried wolf scenario.

Lock down the campus after the first shooting? Where does that end? Should we lock down an entire town after a shooting? Besides, what good would a lock down do anyway? I've never understood this solution to school shootings because now you're seperating everyone into smaller groups that are mostly trapped in certain rooms. Locking the door obviously didn't do much in this situation cause he still managed to get into those classrooms.

I just find it sad that the first thing everyone wants to do in a situation like this is blame anyone and everyone possible. Let's get something clear, the blame for this tragedy lays squarely on the shooter, not video games, not guns, not the police, and not the college's administration. I'm all for examining the scenario and learning from it to try to prevent future tragedies but don't turn it into a witchhunt.

[quote name='camoor']I never advocated a lockdown - just a more effective notice sent to students.[/QUOTE]
The problem though is that no one knew he was going to go on a rampage after the initial killing and just hearing about a murder on campus isn't going to stop most people from going to class. You may have had a handful of people that had decided not to show up but no one's gonna skip classes based on a murder elsewhere on campus earlier in the morning.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I think we just need to recognize that not every murder and tragedy can be prevented. Just when we think we've solved every problem and something like this couldn't possibly happen again, someone will find a way around it.

A warning system wouldn't have helped anything. Want a good real world example? Car alarms. How often do you even look twice anymore when you hear a car alarm? Sure when they were fairly new everyone would turn their head and look but most of us don't even hear the things anymore because we've just completely zoned them out. How do they decide what a credible threat is? Like someone mentioned before, its the boy who cried wolf scenario.

Lock down the campus after the first shooting? Where does that end? Should we lock down an entire town after a shooting? Besides, what good would a lock down do anyway? I've never understood this solution to school shootings because now you're separating everyone into smaller groups that are mostly trapped in certain rooms. Locking the door obviously didn't do much in this situation cause he still managed to get into those classrooms.

I just find it sad that the first thing everyone wants to do in a situation like this is blame anyone and everyone possible. Let's get something clear, the blame for this tragedy lays squarely on the shooter, not video games, not guns, not the police, and not the college's administration. I'm all for examining the scenario and learning from it to try to prevent future tragedies but don't turn it into a witchhunt.[/QUOTE]

Very well put. I agree.

[quote name='lordwow']The problem really is this:

The boy who cried wolf.

I get enough spam from my university via email every day about "important" and "essential" things that I must read. I've started to block the addresses because they're not important or relevant to me, and they're just annoying.

When you have something like an instant cellphone call to everyone that goes to a university, when do you do it? Any time there's a student death? We've had upwards of 8-10 students die each year here, some by accidents and other by homicide/suicide (though never a murder/suicide). Do I want a call every time this happens? No. I'd probably block that phone number too.

I work for my campus' security office, and I had a lengthy discussion with the person on my campus who is responsible for dorm security (my boss), and we are one of the most locked down universities around. 24/7 guards at the front door, you have to swipe in and sign in all of your guests. No one who's not a resident is not allowed without being signed in (so, if your parents show up unannounced, they can't just come in). But guess what, if a resident pulls out a gun and starts shooting someone inside, there's nothing that anyone can do.

While it's all grand to think that Universities can have some master plan to stop a murder spree, there's only one thing in place at my university that could stop that: A highly trained police force. We have a 200 officer force, all of whom are sherriffs in the our state (they're not rent-a-cops or whatever). There are so many on campus that every time I've had to deal with an emergency either as an RA or as a security supervisor, I have had the campus police at my side within 60 seconds.

The sad reality is that not every university can afford this, and it's only really necessary here because we are in a fairly rough part of a city.

While sounding alarms and calling cellphones sound good in theory, it will ultimately lead to apathy among the student body.[/quote]

Are 8-10 text messages a year such a heartache? Would they lead to apathy?

Plus, take out the suicides (since there's no chance of harming others)

Sounds like your university found what works for it - but for VA Tech where armed guards are not 60 seconds away from any incident, different tactics may need to be used.

Maybe my ideas are bunko - I just think it's pretty obvious that some security improvements have to be made on that campus.

At my campus there was one of those police call stations in the middle of one of the most well-travelled wooded paths (between the library and the dorms). Campus security left an "out of order" sign up on this call station for 3 months, it got to be such a well known sight that someone wrote "keep running" underneath. Bad joke, but it illustrates the campus security apathy that precedes an incident such as this.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I think we just need to recognize that not every murder and tragedy can be prevented. Just when we think we've solved every problem and something like this couldn't possibly happen again, someone will find a way around it.

Lock down the campus after the first shooting? Where does that end? Should we lock down an entire town after a shooting? Besides, what good would a lock down do anyway? I've never understood this solution to school shootings because now you're seperating everyone into smaller groups that are mostly trapped in certain rooms. Locking the door obviously didn't do much in this situation cause he still managed to get into those classrooms.

I just find it sad that the first thing everyone wants to do in a situation like this is blame anyone and everyone possible. Let's get something clear, the blame for this tragedy lays squarely on the shooter, not video games, not guns, not the police, and not the college's administration. I'm all for examining the scenario and learning from it to try to prevent future tragedies but don't turn it into a witchhunt.[/QUOTE]

Son of a bitch. Nicely put.

nicely put RedvsBlue.

I think schools should consider things like message systems, as impractical as they seem, but really 50% of the students will sign up, then half of those people will block it, then at the end of the day, the shooter will have shot as many people as he wanted regardless.

anyone read his plays? scary shit.

http://newsbloggers.aol.com/2007/04/17/cho-seung-huis-plays/

I dont seee where a lockdown would of help. The shooter would of been locked down in the dorms so he would of just shot the people who was locked in with him.

[quote name='Apossum']nicely put RedvsBlue.

I think schools should consider things like message systems, as impractical as they seem, but really 50% of the students will sign up, then half of those people will block it, then at the end of the day, the shooter will have shot as many people as he wanted regardless.

anyone read his plays? scary shit.

http://newsbloggers.aol.com/2007/04/17/cho-seung-huis-plays/[/quote]

Dood, Ricard McBeef was one of the funniest thing I ever read.

And just so my first post in this thread isn't TOTALLY heartless, I'll say that it really sucks that this happened.

My former campus has a state police training post on it. They are useless. As long as you don't park anywhere that they see, legal or not, you will be fine. That's all they care about. Someone shooting? Nah, we rather give pointless tickets no one will enforce.

And his "creative writing" teacher went to the cops several times, they told her they couldn't do anything, he might have made the bomb threats, and he stalked two women in 2005. What the hell does it take for the police to take this wacko seriously? He should have been kicked out of the school long ago. Plus what does it say to younger students? In high school they want students to warn someone if some other student was acting odd or saying things like this. This is a prime examble why everyone keeps their mouths shut. You tell, the school does nothnig and the wacko finds out you told, guess who dies first?

[quote name='David85']Further proving my point, what the fuck was this college doing?! Everyone who knew him was scared of him, he was a wacko and everyone knew it yet the college didn't give a shit!?! I hope the president of the college is killed, he deserves it.

I do find this part quite... funny...[/QUOTE]

You're not even thinking about this rationally. Sure the guy was wierd and no one wanted to be around him but what about the 1000 other college students who don't fit in that DON'T go on a shooting rampage. Do you want to kick them out of college too and push them even closer to going on a rampage? When you take away everything someone has (which is college for some people), they have nothing to live for and that makes them even more dangerous.

Also, the police don't have the resources or the legal power to investigate every single person who writes a crazy story.

[quote name='David85']Further proving my point, what the fuck was this college doing?! Everyone who knew him was scared of him, he was a wacko and everyone knew it yet the college didn't give a shit!?! I hope the president of the college is killed, he deserves it.

I do find this part quite... funny...[/QUOTE]

so you think we should report every person who comes off as an ass to the police? okay...suit yourself :lol:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']The problem though is that no one knew he was going to go on a rampage after the initial killing and just hearing about a murder on campus isn't going to stop most people from going to class. You may have had a handful of people that had decided not to show up but no one's gonna skip classes based on a murder elsewhere on campus earlier in the morning.[/quote]

I am Monday morning quarterbacking here.

Let me just explain: when I get an alert, I stay on alert. I'm more likely to report suspicious behavior and be on guard. If you take the subway/metro in any major city, you know what I'm talking about.

I'm no security expert, I'm just saying that IMO the campus security can be improved in a non-intrusive fashion. I don't know if tragedy could have been averted - that's the investigator's call.

Interesting Read: http://www.wired.com/culture/education/news/2007/04/vtech_disaster_alerts

It's really easy for people to say in retrospect, "oh i had a feeling it might have been him" and look at his writings saying "oh yeah, there you go, that's someone who would go on a shooting spree."

How many (obviously bad) but twisted horror movies have been coming out in the last few years, over and over? How many young people write scripts and stories that could be seen as sick or twisted? How many young people are shy and "angry at the world"? I'd wager a lot.

How many of them actually go on a shooting spree?

I put full blame on the shooter himself. He was obviously troubled due to whatever factors (bad home, picked on in school, whatever), but he ultimately made the choice to do something so horrendous. I blame no one but him.

But I do get irritated when people make these retrospective comments. This professor's quote from TC's article link above is a good example "I knew when it happened that that's probably who it was. I would have been shocked if it wasn't." Really? As soon as he heard, he thought, "Oh that's definitely Cho", when they didn't even know in the beginning if it was even a student?

It's so easy to say after the fact that you had a feeling that so-and-so would do something so horrendous. But really, no one ever had that feeling. You never know what can happen these days, and who will be the cause.

[quote name='Apossum']so you think we should report every person who comes off as an ass to the police? okay...suit yourself :lol:[/QUOTE]

LMAO.

What I want to know is why the law allows for people that are involuntarily admitted to psych hospitals are allowed to buy a gun without a clean bill of health. Seems like a no-brainer, right?

But, that doesn't take away from the fact he would have killed many people regardless of the weapon.

[quote name='moiety']It's really easy for people to say in retrospect, "oh i had a feeling it might have been him" and look at his writings saying "oh yeah, there you go, that's someone who would go on a shooting spree."

How many (obviously bad) but twisted horror movies have been coming out in the last few years, over and over? How many young people write scripts and stories that could be seen as sick or twisted? How many young people are shy and "angry at the world"? I'd wager a lot.

How many of them actually go on a shooting spree?

I put full blame on the shooter himself. He was obviously troubled due to whatever factors (bad home, picked on in school, whatever), but he ultimately made the choice to do something so horrendous. I blame no one but him.

But I do get irritated when people make these retrospective comments. This professor's quote from TC's article link above is a good example "I knew when it happened that that's probably who it was. I would have been shocked if it wasn't." Really? As soon as he heard, he thought, "Oh that's definitely Cho", when they didn't even know in the beginning if it was even a student?

It's so easy to say after the fact that you had a feeling that so-and-so would do something so horrendous. But really, no one ever had that feeling. You never know what can happen these days, and who will be the cause.[/QUOTE]

One of the best posts in the whole thread (there have been a lot of good ones).

[quote name='TC']http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070418/NEWS01/304190001[/QUOTE]

OT, but Nikki Giovanni is an amazing woman and an incredible poet. Shame that she's reduced to the same sort of bullshit post-hoc "I knew it would be him" attitude.

moiety wins. Anyone pulling an "I knew it would be him because of _______" attitude is doing the same thing Jack Thomson does. Willfully ignoring the large, large masses of people who engage in socially benign behavior (gaming, writing lousy poetry, posing in a photo with a gun, etc.) and DO NOT engage in criminal or deviant acts in favor of using one anomalous case to describe a causal mechanism (violent writing should be the telltale sign!) that simply does not exist.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']You're not even thinking about this rationally. Sure the guy was wierd and no one wanted to be around him but what about the 1000 other college students who don't fit in that DON'T go on a shooting rampage. Do you want to kick them out of college too and push them even closer to going on a rampage? When you take away everything someone has (which is college for some people), they have nothing to live for and that makes them even more dangerous.

Also, the police don't have the resources or the legal power to investigate every single person who writes a crazy story.[/QUOTE]

He was a stalker! There were several warning signs. Sure the police can't deal with the stuff on campus, but stalking! No one reported the strange things to the police? We know the teacher did, no one else? The cops should have been looking at this guy because he was a wacko. The school didn't even seem to care. I rather he have snapped 2 months ago before he bought the guns! he has been planning this for months! Everyone knew him and didn't do anything. When a teacher threatens to quit because the students are scared then the school should have done somethnig! I was almost laughing yesterday at the school gathering, they were doing school chants. I would not have, the school fucked up over the course of several months and then on the day of the shooting! They fucked this whole thing up and because of that this wacko killed 32 people!

[quote name='David85']He was a stalker! There were several warning signs. Sure the police can't deal with the stuff on campus, but stalking! No one reported the strange things to the police? We know the teacher did, no one else? The cops should have been looking at this guy because he was a wacko. The school didn't even seem to care. I rather he have snapped 2 months ago before he bought the guns! he has been planning this for months! Everyone knew him and didn't do anything. When a teacher threatens to quit because the students are scared then the school should have done somethnig! I was almost laughing yesterday at the school gathering, they were doing school chants. I would not have, the school fucked up over the course of several months and then on the day of the shooting! They fucked this whole thing up and because of that this wacko killed 32 people![/QUOTE]

once you get to college, you'll realize that stalking (and date rape) aren't exactly rare. they're not common, but they're not something that would give the police cause to watch a person closely. your view of how this whole thing was so obvious is borderline insulting.

[quote name='Apossum']once you get to college, you'll realize that stalking (and date rape) aren't exactly rare. they're not common, but they're not something that would give the police cause to watch a person closely. your view of how this whole thing was so obvious is borderline insulting.[/QUOTE]

Have to agree there. At most, the police would have questioned him, and he would have denied it. Then he would have become more careful as to not get caught.

It's being touted almost if there is a morality sensor that the school gives you at frosh orientation. 'We think you're up to no good! Expulsion!'

Wow, this is pretty crazy. This is the top story over at Kotaku about a threat at Boston University:

Wow, this is pretty shocking.

Andrew Rosenblum, the founder and co-host of GameLife, has been arrested for allegedly threatening to go on a Virginia Tech-like shooting spree at a Boston-area college.

Rosenblum, who was taking classes at the Boston University, instant messaged his ex-girlfriend shortly after 32 people were killed at Virginia Tech, saying he was going to kill her, according to the Boston Herald.

"(I)'m gonna (expletive) bring a gun to your school and kill you and K (another female student) and everybody you love. It's gonna be VT all over again," 20-year-old Andrew Rosenblum allegedly wrote in an e-mail to the victim just hours after 32 people were gunned at Virginia Tech. "Seriously I'm just that demented," Rosenblum wrote, according to a BPD report. He ended the message with a threat to commit homicide and suicide: "killing people can change people's lives forever. (T)he best is in the end when I pull the trigger on myself, too."

Rosenblum was picked up by police at his parents house Tuesday and taken to a local hospital for observation. Police were expecting to arrest him today for threatening to do bodily harm.

The 19-year-old girl told police she went on three dates with Rosenblum and then broke up with him. She said he then started to harass her.

Police called the instant message threats "very serious" and said the case remained under investigation.

Last year Rosenblum's GameLife show was picked up by MTV's broadband video channel Overdrive. None of the hosts for the show returned emails seeking comments Wednesday afternoon. Brian Crecente

A guy over at SA said these two emails were sent out at his local college in Portland (Oregon).

First email, sent at 10:15:

Members of the LC community,

At about 9:15 this morning, a white male wearing an ammunition belt was seen by a staff member headed to the academic area on the XXXXXX campus. Description: White male, 20-22 years old, 5'10", thin build, medium brown hair just over the ears, wearing a light and dark colored stocking cap, loose-fitting clothing, possibly sagging dark-colored pants. The belt appears to hold approximately 50 rounds of live ammunition. May also be carrying a small book bag. If you see this person, immediately contact Campus Safety at XXXXXX and report the location Do not confront this individual. Portland police have been notified.
Please stay in your current location until further notified via this listserv. Thank you.

XXXXXXX
Director of XXXXXXXX

Second email, sent at 10:20:

Members of the LC community,

The LC student carrying an ammunition belt has been apprehended and the belt and ammunition confiscated by Campus Safety. The student is with Campus Safety officers at this time.
Please go about your business. Thank you for your cooperation.

All of this shit makes me paranoid to go to school. Glad I'm taking a semester off this fall.

[quote name='Scorch']A guy over at SA said these two emails were sent out at his local college in Portland (Oregon).
[/QUOTE]
:shock:

Unfortunately, I think scares like this will be happening for a while.

And about the gaming nerd threat, three dates is a lifetime record for most nerds so I don't know why he was so upset. ;)

[quote name='David85']He was a stalker! There were several warning signs. Sure the police can't deal with the stuff on campus, but stalking! No one reported the strange things to the police? We know the teacher did, no one else? The cops should have been looking at this guy because he was a wacko. The school didn't even seem to care. I rather he have snapped 2 months ago before he bought the guns! he has been planning this for months! Everyone knew him and didn't do anything. When a teacher threatens to quit because the students are scared then the school should have done somethnig! I was almost laughing yesterday at the school gathering, they were doing school chants. I would not have, the school fucked up over the course of several months and then on the day of the shooting! They fucked this whole thing up and because of that this wacko killed 32 people![/quote]The two girls who were stalked declined to press charges.

[quote name='Scorch']A guy over at SA said these two emails were sent out at his local college in Portland (Oregon).[/quote]

Portland? Probably a dumbass crusty punk who didn't have enough intelligence to realize that wearing a bullet belt on campus would be a *really* bad idea for some time to come.

All of this shit makes me paranoid to go to school. Glad I'm taking a semester off this fall.

Stay in your house!
Lock your doors!
Don't go outside!
It's scary out here!

[quote name='botticus']The two girls who were stalked declined to press charges.[/QUOTE]

Time for some sarcasm in poor taste:
Now we should blame THESE girls for not pressing charges and keeping him on the loose!!

[quote name='mykevermin']Stay in your house!
Lock your doors!
Don't go outside!
It's scary out here![/quote]

silent-hill-4.jpg

And getting his ass kicked.

"You don't know that!" - Chris Mathrews at the asshole.

"85% of college males play these games" - The asshole

Wow!?! 85% plays these games?! and about.00000000001% go around shooting people! That must be the video games fault.

EDIT: I forgot to say that the asshole also said that these games teach you how to kill, it's why the military uses them. Asshole's favorite game seems to be Doom, Doom teaches me how to kill demons, I think thats a good thing. Plus the fact we are human teaches us how to defend ourselves! I didn't know getting shot numberous times in the stomach and chest will kill someone! I guess it's good the video game taught be how too!

[quote name='kevzik']Anyone hear whats in the package yet?[/quote]CD with pics of himself and a reading of his manifesto.

So apparently he did leave campus after the first shooting?

Maybe not, he could have had a prepaid package and threw it in the mail before killing the first person.

And his roomate is speaking and went "I have never seen him play a computer game, he just wrote all day".

That's it! Microsoft Word is evil! Ban it! BAN IT NOW!!!!!

[quote name='Chacrana']I would like the inevitable Youtube link for the latest Thompson debacle.[/QUOTE]

I'm always amazed an asshole could talk. It's amazing.

[quote name='botticus']CD with pics of himself and a reading of his manifesto.

So apparently he did leave campus after the first shooting?[/QUOTE]
Maybe not. OSU has a post office right on campus. Someone needs to confirm about VA Tech though.

well I guess I'm the closest so I will say it.

The shooter went to a high school roughly 10 minutes from my house. Not my high school (thank god) but one I did an observation at last year. Strange thing is that last year we had a guy who graduated from that school try to take out the cops at a near by police station... I actually met one of the police officers 3 years prior and he was a cool guy. What the fuck is going on in that high school that's producing killers is beyond me.

[quote name='ITDEFX']well I guess I'm the closest so I will say it.

The shooter went to a high school roughly 10 minutes from my house. Not my high school (thank god) but one I did an observation at last year. Strange thing is that last year we had a guy who graduated from that school try to take out the cops at a near by police station... I actually met one of the police officers 3 years prior and he was a cool guy. What the fuck is going on in that high school that's producing killers is beyond me.[/QUOTE]

It's western Virginia. Need I say more? ;)

bread's done
Back