The Steam Deal Thread V7 - The soda wars have ended, but the deals rage on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V7! You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Since the V6 thread, we've decided to leave regular minor sales out of the OP. This post will keep track of major sales (Summer sale, etc.), Steam deals available through other sellers (like Amazon), Preorder deals, and Group Buys.

I would still greatly appreciate help from you folks at home in keeping this smaller-scale OP up-to-date. This is a Wiki post so anyone can contribute. Wiki instructions:
Thanks for your help! If you notice a sale has ended, feel free to delete its line from the sale list. Of course, if you see something does need to be added, then kindly add it to the list.

Make sure your changes match the thread's format! For example, every game that's on sale is part of an unordered list. When adding a game to the list, copy an existing line and update the link, title, and prices. That way, the format stays correct. Do not list percentages off! We list the original price and the sale price here. If you have any suggestions for major changes to the post/thread, PM me (EastX) about them.

Steam Sales - Updated 5/20

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Preorder Deals - Updated 1/10
Group Buy Deals - Updated 1/9/13

Free Stuff - List needs updating with F2P games!
There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Steam around CAG

If you are interested in joining the Steam CAG Community or participating in a trade or group buy with fellow Cheap Ass Gamers, please do so in the dedicated threads and not in the deal discussion thread. In the dedicated threads you will find CAGers with the same specialized interest who will be much quicker (and happier) to respond than in the Deals thread.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Steam Retail Key List

What is a CD key and where can I find it?

Steam's explanation and list of Steam-activatable keys

The CD Key is a serial number with a combination of 13, 18, or 25 letters and numbers - it can be found on a sticker inside your game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The CD Key acts as your proof of purchase for the game - Steam Support may ask for it if you need to establish your ownership of an account. It is recommended that you keep your CD Key in a safe place to ensure the security of your account.

Other Keys that can be redeemed on Steam (CAG tested & verified)
11.gif

• The Ball (bought @D2D, tested by voken)
  • Supreme Commander Forged Alliance (gives both FA and original, bought @amazon, tested by vism)

Indie Bundles thread on Steam forums (link)

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='louiedog']There's nothing sexy about running a tropical island from a palace with lots of money. Call centers are where it's at. Of course I may also be thinking of a particular type of call center.[/QUOTE]

SimCity New Delhi?

[quote name='louiedog']There's nothing sexy about running a tropical island from a palace with lots of money. Call centers are where it's at. Of course I may also be thinking of a particular type of call center.[/QUOTE]

Well, there certainly isn't if your Presidente is a hirsute pudgy man with the Flatulence trait.

[quote name='asheskitty']I'm quite tempted to grab Tropico 4 Complete. $10 is good enough, how long will it be to drop to $7.50/$5, It'll take a MSRP drop, but the Complete pack is quite new.[/QUOTE]

That's a good trigger-pulling price, but my copy of Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition keeps leering at me when I walk into the library and then when I step into the attached bathroom, its en-jewel-cased sequel, Pirate Cove, picks up the slack. Then I actually sit down at the computer and see the Tropico 3 Steam Special Edition and Absolute Power expansion sitting forlornly like neglected lovers in my list of uncategorized and unplayed Steam games. In short, my whole experience with the Tropico series, which is nothing, is already a telenovela.

[quote name='Izod517']7.7/10 would read again.[/QUOTE] I'll take it; it beats most of my Metacritic scores.

[quote name='Syntax Error']That's how I end phone calls.

With my mom.[/QUOTE]

That's how I end my meningitis parties.

[quote name='Syntax Error']That's how I end phone calls.

With my mom.[/QUOTE]

Oh, hey, I just saw that new phone call with your mom video on YouTube!

Classic!

Getting ALL the Tropico games seems silly. Don't kid yourself. You will never reach a situation where you will want to play Tropico 1 or 2.

Tropico 4 is nice enough. The problem with it is that it feels like nothing more than a large Tropico 3 patch. If you own neither, 3 isn't a bad buy. Neither is 4. But the value add from 3 to 4 may not match up pound for pound with the price difference.

Buying more than one would be like buying a Civ 2-5 Collection or a Simcity collection. Why? One is plenty!

As far as the actual games go, the Banana Republic theme is really only slightly present. Mostly it is Simcity building with an eye toward meeting the needs of the populace: housing, entertainment, religion, etc. Where the meters are too low, build some establishments to top them up. Being a tyrant isn't fun enough, isn't really fun at all. Juggling faction respect is almost always just a set of meters to fill not unlike citizen needs. Funneling money to a Swiss bank account only hurts you by taking that money out of your till to work with unless it is a scenario objective.

It's a fun game but the smiling dictator on the box isn't having THAT kind of fun.

Great soundtrack though.

Multipacks of Killing Floor Skins are because that's all they are, skins, with the same voice as any other skin. Premium skins are because they are have unique animations/unique cosmetic feature/their own voice work. Fair warning, the voice of the robot is REAAAALY annoying so I am glad I didn't purchase it as I wouldn't have been able to stand hearing it all the time.

The exception seems to be the Chickenator, looks like all it is is a skin. It is similar to the Halloween 2011 unlockable skin which you can't get any more.

[quote name='guardian_owl']The exception seems to be the Chickenator, looks like all it is is a skin. It is similar to the Halloween 2011 unlockable skin which you can't get any more.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean Commando Chicken? That one and some of the others are still available, it is just to get the achievements needed, you need to play during the appropriate holiday. Tripwire has been cool about opening up old stuff.

[quote name='Rsmobile']Getting ALL the Tropico games seems silly. Don't kid yourself. You will never reach a situation where you will want to play Tropico 1 or 2.

Tropico 4 is nice enough. The problem with it is that it feels like nothing more than a large Tropico 3 patch. If you own neither, 3 isn't a bad buy. Neither is 4. But the value add from 3 to 4 may not match up pound for pound with the price difference.

Buying more than one would be like buying a Civ 2-5 Collection or a Simcity collection. Why? One is plenty!

As far as the actual games go, the Banana Republic theme is really only slightly present. Mostly it is Simcity building with an eye toward meeting the needs of the populace: housing, entertainment, religion, etc. Where the meters are too low, build some establishments to top them up. Being a tyrant isn't fun enough, isn't really fun at all. Juggling faction respect is almost always just a set of meters to fill not unlike citizen needs. Funneling money to a Swiss bank account only hurts you by taking that money out of your till to work with unless it is a scenario objective.

It's a fun game but the smiling dictator on the box isn't having THAT kind of fun.

Great soundtrack though.[/QUOTE]

Every time Steam puts the Tropico games on sale I worry and debate over which collection to buy and then I end up buying nothing. I wonder if this sale will be the same.

[quote name='Rsmobile']Getting ALL the Tropico games seems silly. Don't kid yourself. You will never reach a situation where you will want to play Tropico 1 or 2.

Good review/recommendation on Tropico. As a longtime Tropico maniac/fan, I agree with your comments. The only thing I would say as a minor disagreement is that Tropico 2 is significantly different than the others. It's set in pirate times (1600s) and is pretty much a pirate colony simulator. Its got its own issues and is far from perfect, but is worth considering if that sounds interesting.

Anybody else having trouble with the steam store?? I can't search, I can't browse, and am awfully curious of other companies will cash in the debacle like Kalypso did with Tropico.

[quote name='asheskitty']I'm quite tempted to grab Tropico 4 Complete. $10 is good enough, how long will it be to drop to $7.50/$5, It'll take a MSRP drop, but the Complete pack is quite new. I also feel it's a way of showing support for non-connected single-player City Sims.
[/QUOTE]

Preach it sister!

To echo some others I'd also say to go for T4 if you don't have any Tropicos (or let's get real have 3 but never touched it yet) because it feels a little more polished, there's more there and I like the new modern buildings.

[quote name='Rsmobile']

I will have you know my Presidente has gunned down several rebels personally. While he himself was murdered once, it was actually a clone. That science building sure comes in handy.

Agreed on the soundtrack. It's all kinds of awesome.

I'm going to steal Dr. Sasquatch's Steam review

[quote name='Dr. Sasquatch']
You don't even need to play the game. Just crank up that music and sit back with your favorite rum drink! It's pretty good if you do decide to play it, too.
[/quote]

I think I am going to go home tonight grab some rum and play as Hugo Chavez.

PS - This is going viral bitches

Anyone have good things to say on Miasmata? Been eyeing that game for awhile now, seems different and unique. Plus I got some leftover steam credit.

[quote name='mkaliaz']
Good review/recommendation on Tropico. As a longtime Tropico maniac/fan, I agree with your comments. The only thing I would say as a minor disagreement is that Tropico 2 is significantly different than the others. It's set in pirate times (1600s) and is pretty much a pirate colony simulator. Its got its own issues and is far from perfect, but is worth considering if that sounds interesting.[/QUOTE]

I see what you did there pushing the pirate theme...

[quote name='Cojack426']Anyone have good things to say on Miasmata? Been eyeing that game for awhile now, seems different and unique. Plus I got some leftover steam credit.[/QUOTE]

Fundle bodder.

Looks like the pre-order bonuses for Resident Evil 6 have all been unlocked now.

For $39.99, you get Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6, the Resident Evil 6 digital soundtrack and art book, and the Resident Evil 6 season pass which includes 6 multiplayer-only DLC gameplay modes.

[quote name='jshackles']Looks like the pre-order bonuses for Resident Evil 6 have all been unlocked now.

For $39.99, you get Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6, the Resident Evil 6 digital soundtrack and art book, and the Resident Evil 6 season pass which includes 6 multiplayer-only DLC gameplay modes.[/QUOTE]

Just a shame that to get that you have to get RE6.

[quote name='Rsmobile']Just a shame that to get that you have to get RE6.[/QUOTE]
Hahaha, it makes me sad to think that I've been watching the industry long enough to see both Shinji Mikami and Keiji Inafune leave Capcom. Now I have to be that "old guy" that talks about how great "the old days" were, when Resident Evil 2 was a big thing.

Wait, I'm not done - I want to grumble about how Klonoa was lucky enough to get a reboot on the Wii mixed with very competitive pricing, and people still didn't buy it.

By the way, Resident Evil 6 is available for pre-purchase on the Steam digital download service.

[quote name='louiedog']He's my favorite hobbit mentioned in passing from The Fellowship of the Ring.[/QUOTE]

I'm partial to Alweeson Dearum, but everyone else in this thread seems to really hate him!

[quote name='Idiotekque']At least you can pay $15 a month subscription to SimCity and receive priority status in the login queue.

Oh wait, that's SWTOR.[/QUOTE]

Oh don't tempt them. I can see it now. Sim City Free to Play!

Want to build a Firehouse? $2 in Simbucks.

Want to expand your population $3 in Simbucks.

Want to keep cash reserves over 100,000 simoleans? $5 in Simbucks.

Or you can buy the extra special super duper useless decoration pack to show off for your friends when they visit your farm city for the sale price of $10 in Simbucks!

[quote name='aaf']is Tropico 4 for $9.99 a good deal ? by the way i am not planning to play it soon.[/QUOTE]

Is anything a good deal when you aren't planning on playing it soon?

Somehow, that never seems to stop me though.

[quote name='Motoki']Oh don't tempt them. I can see it now. Sim City Free to Play!

Want to build a Firehouse? $2 in Simbucks.

Want to expand your population $3 in Simbucks.

Want to keep cash reserves over 100,000 simoleans? $5 in Simbucks.

Or you can buy the extra special super duper useless decoration pack to show off for your friends when they visit your farm city for the sale price of $10 in Simbucks![/QUOTE]
EA is just butthurt because the server problems are keeping them from doing this.

I can almost guarantee shit like this WILL happen. Sims 3 store? Meet the SimCity store.

I would also like to take this opportunity to point out that as someone who pre-ordered Tropico 4 (there was a combo discount with the complete Kalypso pack :p) it worked on day 1 of release online or off without issue.

[quote name='Motoki']

Is anything a good deal when you aren't planning on playing it soon?

Somehow, that never seems to stop me though.[/QUOTE]

I am worried it will be more expensive when I want to play it .

[quote name='aaf']I am worried it will be more expensive when I want to play it .[/QUOTE]
Well, if it makes a difference, Kalypso seems to be pretty good about putting the Tropico series on sale every so often. You could probably check a price tracker and see how often they hit around 75% off.

There are no guarantees, but I'm sure you'll see this sale repeat not too long down the road. If you wanna play it now, though, I doubt it's going to get a whole lot cheaper, if at all.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Well, if it makes a difference, Kalypso seems to be pretty good about putting the Tropico series on sale every so often. You could probably check a price tracker and see how often they hit around 75% off.

There are no guarantees, but I'm sure you'll see this sale repeat not too long down the road. If you wanna play it now, though, I doubt it's going to get a whole lot cheaper, if at all.[/QUOTE]

Then I will wait till I have free time for gaming

thanx man .:)

[quote name='Motoki']I would also like to take this opportunity to point out that as someone who pre-ordered Tropico 4 (there was a combo discount with the complete Kalypso pack :p) it worked on day 1 of release online or off without issue.[/QUOTE]

I really think the future of gaming is the whole Diablo 2; Torchlight 2; Borderlands; Hellgate: London; TDU2; and Lord British's Shroud of the Avatar approach/method of doing things - a game's campaign can be played either offline or offline.

Sure, you might see a few more things happening if you play it online - i.e. might have a few multi-player based game modes; some quests and missions aimed for numerous players; more players running around the gameworld; competitive and co-op missions if you play online; more things aimed at a social gaming experience; etc.

But if some things (or things) goes wrong for any reason you can think of, you still have that offline mode to play at your own will!
Things that could go wrong - you can't connect b/c of your actual connection itself and/or your ISP's having issues on their end; the online servers are crowded; the online servers are down; online game has lots of hacking and cheating; hard to enjoy game's story when online players are constantly wanting to "skip" a cut-scene or dialogue sequence; etc. All are great reasons why I'd like an offline mode.

I just don't see why many dev's & pub's would want to spend a fortune on having tons of servers running at all times; or even limiting their sales to who have good Internet connections. What would cost the publishers and dev's more: having a game w/ not-as-restrictive DRM getting pirated to Hell (that people are actually playing - which might cause others to go out and buy it); OR having a game getting a poor reputation just b/c of its "Always online DRM" that is causing problems for legit game-owners and causing gamers to spread the word to NOT buy the game?
Also - sure, I have a pretty good connection here in the USA - but what about those outside of it? Aren't they (the dev's and pub's) missing-out on another fanbase by NOT making their game work offline for a solo-style of gameplay?

[quote name='MysterD']
I really think the future of gaming is the whole Diablo 2; Torchlight 2; Borderlands; Hellgate: London; TDU2; and Lord British's Shroud of the Avatar approach/method of doing things - a game's campaign can be played either offline or offline.

Sure, you might see a few more things happening if you play it online - i.e. might have a few multi-player based game modes; some quests and missions aimed for numerous players; more players running around the gameworld; competitive and co-op missions if you play online; more things aimed at a social gaming experience; etc.

But if some things (or things) goes wrong for any reason you can think of, you still have that offline mode to play at your own will!
Things that could go wrong - you can't connect b/c of your actual connection itself and/or your ISP's having issues on their end; the online servers are crowded; the online servers are down; online game has lots of hacking and cheating; hard to enjoy game's story when online players are constantly wanting to "skip" a cut-scene or dialogue sequence; etc. All are great reasons why I'd like an offline mode.

I just don't see why many dev's & pub's would want to spend a fortune on having tons of servers running at all times; or even limiting their sales to who have good Internet connections. What would cost the publishers and dev's more: having a game w/ not-as-restrictive DRM getting pirated to Hell (that people are actually playing - which might cause others to go out and buy it); OR having a game getting a poor reputation just b/c of its "Always online DRM" that is causing problems for legit game-owners and causing gamers to spread the word to NOT buy the game?
Also - sure, I have a pretty good connection here in the USA - but what about those outside of it? Aren't they (the dev's and pub's) missing-out on another fanbase by NOT making their game work offline for a solo-style of gameplay?
[/QUOTE]
You forgot to mention how TSW should have offline mode.

[quote name='Idiotekque']You forgot to mention how TSW should have offline mode.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I'd love to see that!

I namely mentioned games that have the same campaign work in offline and online modes...
...or are planned to work in both manners, in Garriott's upcoming SOTA game's case.

Besides the normal problems of connecting w/ "Always online games", I did throw a few hints at certain games.

I didn't specifically call out TSW or GW1/GW2, but I did hint at some experience I had w/ those games in the "things that can go wrong (in an online game)", yes. ;)

[quote name='MysterD']
hard to enjoy game's story when online players are constantly wanting to "skip" a cut-scene or dialogue sequence[/quote]
That was specifically aimed at my experience w/ Guild Wars 1 + expansions; GW2 Beta; & TSW Beta.

[quote name='louiedog']And then Kalypso put Tropico 4 on sale at 75% off for a week for some reason that I'm sure no one could guess.

$7.49 for the base game
$9.99 for everything
DLC is $1.24 to $4.99

Also, Tropico 3 for $2.49 or $3.74 for gold edition
Tropico Trilogy (1, 2, 3 gold) $4.99[/QUOTE]

Have to say this is one of the most devious and genius things I've seen on Steam. I honestly had no interest in the game, but after watching some people play Sim City this week, I both remembered how much I enjoy those types of games and how I don't want Sim City. Now I find my finger hovering over the "buy" button for Tropico 4.

[quote name='MysterD']That was specifically aimed at my experience w/ Guild Wars 1 + expansions; GW2 Beta; & TSW Beta.[/QUOTE]
Wha? People could skip cutscenes for the group in the beta?

[quote name='eastx']Whoever rated the thread down, please die horribly. Everybody else, be cool and rate us back up! Thanks bunches.[/QUOTE]

Done.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Wha? People could skip cutscenes for the group in the beta?[/QUOTE]

Which game you talking about...?

GW2 Beta? TSW Beta?

EDIT:
I remember for sure in GW1 - players could vote on if they wanted to skip cut-scenes.

[quote name='MysterD']Which game you talking about...?

GW2 Beta? TSW Beta?

EDIT:
I remember for sure in GW1 - players could vote on if they wanted to skip cut-scenes.[/QUOTE]
TSW beta. The more you talk about the beta, the more it sounds like they completely overhauled the entire game, lol.

[quote name='Idiotekque']TSW beta. The more you talk about the beta, the more it sounds like they completely overhauled the entire game, lol.[/QUOTE]

A lot of games - especially MMO's - can change over time, hehe.

If I recall, ESC let you skip cut-scenes in TSW Beta.

Actually, now that I think about - I'm not even sure if I grouped w/ people in that game, since I didn't have anybody really playing it with me, back then - since I luckily got into the Beta and didn't have any Friends in on it when I was!

I think I solo'd my 10-12 hours that I spent with it. Sure, there were others players running around and doing stuff - but I didn't group or anything.

In the commercial version of TSW, can players (in a group) vote on skipping cut-scenes?
Can a player going solo hit ESC to skip a cut-scene?

[quote name='MysterD']Which game you talking about...?

GW2 Beta? TSW Beta?

EDIT:
I remember for sure in GW1 - players could vote on if they wanted to skip cut-scenes.[/QUOTE]

Players could vote to skip it, and you could see how many of your group had, but everyone had to agree to skip it. In GW2 they are individually skippable, and players who are still watching will have a movie reel icon over their heads, but in neither game is anyone 'forcing' you to not watch them. So, uh... your facts are a bit suspect if you're specifically aiming remarks at all three of those games.

[quote name='Cantatus']Have to say this is one of the most devious and genius things I've seen on Steam. I honestly had no interest in the game, but after watching some people play Sim City this week, I both remembered how much I enjoy those types of games and how I don't want Sim City. Now I find my finger hovering over the "buy" button for Tropico 4.[/QUOTE]

It is pretty fucking funny, isn't it? I do have interest in it, but I was planning to wait until it hits $5 because of my enormous backlog. But now I'm considering picking it up at $10 just to reward them for this cheeky move.

[quote name='travathian']Do you mean Commando Chicken? That one and some of the others are still available, it is just to get the achievements needed, you need to play during the appropriate holiday. Tripwire has been cool about opening up old stuff.[/QUOTE]
Last holiday season they reunlocked bad santa, but when I looked up online about the commando chicken it said it was not unlocked for Halloween 2012, the only thing available was the grim reaper.

[quote name='MysterD']A lot of games - especially MMO's - can change over time, hehe.

If I recall, ESC let you skip cut-scenes in TSW Beta.

Actually, now that I think about - I'm not even sure if I grouped w/ people in that game, since I didn't have anybody really playing it with me, back then - since I luckily got into the Beta and didn't have any Friends in on it when I was!

I think I solo'd my 10-12 hours that I spent with it. Sure, there were others players running around and doing stuff - but I didn't group or anything.

In the commercial version of TSW, can players (in a group) vote on skipping cut-scenes?
Can a player going solo hit ESC to skip a cut-scene?[/QUOTE]
Anyone can skip cutscenes, but there is no group vote, nor group skip. All cutscenes are viewed individually, and if you ever skip one, you can watch it again later since they play every time you accept the mission. Almost all missions (except for a select few other than story mission) are repeatable.

So I don't really understand what you're saying about groups skipping cutscenes.

.[/QUOTE]

Have you forgotten where you are and what we do? This isn't about playing them. It's about having them.

@Gen & Idio

Okay, my memory must be going to garbage...or something. Or both. Probably both.

Trying to remember here in GW1 (was in the game after Official Release), since it was SO long ago since I played it -- hmmm, was it b/c a bunch/majority of people voted to skip, that it felt silly if you're say The Lone Wolf saying "No"...and they're constantly bugging you in game or doing voice-chat on another service (like Ventrilo) to skip it?
And I just decided to skip along w/ them?

Damn, my memory's going to Hell here...

EDIT:
I must be playing WAY TOO many games and stuff...

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Have you forgotten where you are and what we do? This isn't about playing them. It's about having them.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Right, the dreaded "ever-increasing backlog"...

EDIT:
[quote name='Cantatus']Have to say this is one of the most devious and genius things I've seen on Steam. I honestly had no interest in the game, but after watching some people play Sim City this week, I both remembered how much I enjoy those types of games and how I don't want Sim City. Now I find my finger hovering over the "buy" button for Tropico 4.[/QUOTE]
Hell, all I did was install (for the first time ever) my untouched copy of SimCity 4: Deluxe, hehe.

EDIT 2:
[quote name='Idiotekque']At least you can pay $15 a month subscription to SimCity and receive priority status in the login queue.

Oh wait, that's SWTOR.[/QUOTE]

Is "priority status" for the queue a feature in the SimCity (2013) Digital Deluxe Edition? ;)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Have you forgotten where you are and what we do? This isn't about playing them. It's about having them.[/QUOTE]
exactly, back when I only had 2 games on Steam (pre CAG days), I used to actually play them. :applause:

[quote name='Motoki']
Preach it sister!

To echo some others I'd also say to go for T4 if you don't have any Tropicos (or let's get real have 3 but never touched it yet) because it feels a little more polished, there's more there and I like the new modern buildings.
I will have you know my Presidente has gunned down several rebels personally. While he himself was murdered once, it was actually a clone. That science building sure comes in handy.

Agreed on the soundtrack. It's all kinds of awesome.
I'm going to steal Dr. Sasquatch's Steam review
I think I am going to go home tonight grab some rum and play as Hugo Chavez.

PS - This is going viral bitches[/QUOTE]

That sounds so awesome!

[quote name='Dr Sasquatch']Can you believe I am not a professional?[/QUOTE]

You just play one on TV?

[quote name='Motoki']I would also like to take this opportunity to point out that as someone who pre-ordered Tropico 4 (there was a combo discount with the complete Kalypso pack :p) it worked on day 1 of release online or off without issue.[/QUOTE]

Careful, them be fighting words around some parts. :lol:

[quote name='MysterD']I really think the future of gaming is the whole Diablo 2; Torchlight 2; Borderlands; Hellgate: London; TDU2; and Lord British's Shroud of the Avatar approach/method of doing things - a game's campaign can be played either offline or offline.

[/QUOTE]

This!

I can assure you I haven't let my untouched Tropico 1, 2, & 3 tarnish my good judgement toward picking up Tropico 4 Complete.

...Cookie?
;)

[quote name='MysterD']LOL. Right, the dreaded "ever-increasing backlog"...[/QUOTE]

I celebrate my ever increasing backlog!

I'm not a sinner backlogger because I sin backlog; I backlog because I'm a backlogger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back