CAGCAA - NCAA 11 Dynasty - 2011 Season - Bowl Week Deadline: 2/24 - Need Replacements

[quote name='SeanAmI']Your D stepped up, but my team couldn't catch a ball to save their lives. I remember you made a bad play on the ball on a 50 yard bomb and my guy just dropped it. Another time my receiver broke free way down the field and the quarterback way underthrew him and although my receiver was still open dropped the ball without getting touched. It makes it impossible to challenge you playing safety all game when you know your receiver won't catch the ball. I still can't use the 3-4 to save my life because every time I thought I had a good angle on you for the tackle, the CPU linebackers would just run and take terrible angles running way inside and taking themselves out of the play. Its almost like they wanted to run into every block.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, I forgot about those drops. I couldn't help but chuckle, those were pretty brutal for you. They could have changed the outcome.

[quote name='Pure Apathy']When do you want to play? I can get on now.[/QUOTE]
im home now. we can get on whenever you want to from now on.

Arkay Firestar,

I messaged you on XBL, but just wanted to let you know I'm back in town and can play any time tonight or if that doesn't work for you whenever tomorrow you could play before the deadline.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Pure Apathy,

Let me know when you can play. I may be out of town on the weekend so I'd prefer to get the game in tomorrow or Thursday.[/QUOTE]

I can play tonight, tomorrow night, or anytime on Thursday as long as I don't have anything come up.

Ok, I can play anytime from right now. I have plans to play some games with my friends tonight so hopefully we can get our game in early.

gregornet: Just in case you didn't know, since XXXplosive should be on auto-pilot, you should be able to play Michigan State as a CPU team in the OD menu. If they're not showing up as a CPU opponent, let me know and I'll get on and switch him over in the afternoon.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']gregornet: Just in case you didn't know, since XXXplosive should be on auto-pilot, you should be able to play Michigan State as a CPU team in the OD menu. If they're not showing up as a CPU opponent, let me know and I'll get on and switch him over in the afternoon.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Frisky. I'll finish that game up this afternoon.

I just finished my game against UNC, won 28-7. When I exited though I got an error message about not having an up to date tuner file and my game didn't get reported. After doing a bit of reading, it seems like they're pushing out the update this morning and that seems to be the cause of it. I'll replay my game sometime today.

[quote name='SeanAmI']XXXplosive when can you play[/QUOTE]

I'll be back in town Monday night so probably tuesday after work hours.

[quote name='XXXplosive1']I'll be back in town Monday night so probably tuesday after work hours.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, What time are you thinking on Tuesday?

[quote name='BigAT']When do you want to play Matt?[/QUOTE]

I don't think today will be good unless you are on here in the afternoon, but I should be available any time tomorrow evening or any day after that.

Wow, just finished up an absolutely crazy game with Matt.

Both teams went back and forth the entire game. Alabama scored with just 1:25 left to go up a touchdown. I managed to quickly march my team down the field before getting stopped three consecutive times and setting up a 4th and 10 from the 23 yard line. Game on the line, I hit DC Jefferson in the end zone for the game tying touchdown.

Game went into overtime, where I elected to play defense first. Rashad Knight came up with a huge INT, preventing Alabama for scoring at all during their turn with the ball. I then ran a couple of times to set myself up with better field position, then booted the game winning field goal.

Rutgers - 31
Alabama - 28

GG Matt, a wild one for sure. Mark Ingram is a beast: 21 rushes, 164 yards, 2 TDs and 5 catches for 70 yards.

Yeah good game. We both had some costly turnovers, but I really feel like I screwed myself with some poor decisions. I wish I would have went for a pass at the end of regulation and used a timeout if I would have caught it. The run for nothing killed me. With my loss to the CPU I doubt we have any chance of having a rematch, but hopefully I'll get a shot next year. I probably should have ran the ball more at the end too since I have plenty of time. Game had my heart beating fast, definitely an intense battle.

I forgot to mention it, but thanks for dealing with the couple of pauses. My dad broke down on the highway and I was trying to help him out.

XXXplosive Im ready to play, don't know where you are timezone wise? Let me know
I'll wait till 8 then come back on at 9. If you don't respond tonight, I will just play the CPU since you are still set on away.

It just effects the season showdown mode. SO whatever team you picked on SS Mode would lose points say if you were running up the score. But you would gain points for big plays and what not.

Looks like the week has been advanced.

Frisky, I'm ready to play now if you are. I'm going away for the weekend so Friday or Saturday wouldnt be good for me. Ill probably be on xbox for the next few hours and for awhile tomorrow to.

I guess he was referring to the patch. Some of those changes are well over due. I hope they fix some of the issues I have with the option. Players randomly stopping their pitch route and sometimes running too far upfield to even pitch to them on certain plays.

[quote name='SeanAmI']How would that effect anything?[/QUOTE]
There's a lot of fixes and such in the patch that will help, though I didn't see the weird PAT camera bug I see in most games on there. Season Showdown being fixed means you no longer have the error before every game you play and it's a good guide for good sportsmanship that I mentioned in the OP when setting up the dynasty.

[quote name='moonknight25']USC BABY!!!!!..................I'm sorry Lane Kitten held a gun to head just then........ USF of course ; ) On a slightly off topic note, anyone in FL want to go to the Sept 11 USF/FL game in the swamp? My friend is giving me 4 extra tickets and I would love to invite one of you guys![/QUOTE]

I'm not invloved in this dynasty, however I find it funny you are a USF fan. I attend FAU in Boca, and we play USF this year in Tampa and I plan to go and watch the owls beat the bulls.:bouncy:

bread's done
Back