Official NHL 10 CAG Team REBOOT - CheapyD All Stars - Hockey Night Fridays @ 8-12 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's sweet Nate. I'm still hoping they add the hat's/squid thing for hat tricks. that would be so sweet. I know I'm being gay but could you make one for me Nate? I could care less what it says. lol

I can't wait till this comes out. So close yet so far away!

[quote name='Vulcan2422']That's sweet Nate. I'm still hoping they add the hat's/squid thing for hat tricks. that would be so sweet. I know I'm being gay but could you make one for me Nate? I could care less what it says. lol

I can't wait till this comes out. So close yet so far away![/QUOTE]

Haha, it's cool man. Something like this maybe?

garyrussellstayclassy.gif

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Haha, it's cool man. Something like this maybe?

garyrussellstayclassy.gif
[/QUOTE]

fucking Sweet Nate! Was that from a game we had? Cause I'm sure I didn't have those awesome moves to score a goal like that. The Checking of course, yes :D

[quote name='moojuice']XD, Nice gifs[/QUOTE]

Haha, you want one too don't you? ;)

[quote name='Vulcan2422']fucking Sweet Nate! Was that from a game we had? Cause I'm sure I didn't have those awesome moves to score a goal like that. The Checking of course, yes :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, actually, that was from one of your videos (and picture) you uploaded to EASportsWorld. I just searched for your name and chose what I thought was the most intimidating one.

Last edited by a moderator:
All right, I come bearing gifs (see what I did there..haha :)) If anybody else wants one just let me know. Although I can't guarantee the cleverness of your "slogan". Coming up with them makes me feel like Chris Berman on NFL Primetime, haha.

mattyounginit-1.gif

workingitlohanded.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Matt Young']Man, that's awesome, Nate. I love you... sexually. ;)[/QUOTE]

So that's what keeps poking me in my sleep. I thought it was a ghost, but it's just your telekinetic homosexual tendencies. I don't know if I feel better now or worse, hahaha.

[quote name='cubs2321']Where is the Chris Berman shot in Matt's GIF?? Or are you afraid of how that will feel poking you in the night?[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, I thought about doing something with Chris Berman, but thought it was too much. We'll always have this.

mattyounginit.jpg

Actually, what I should have done was put a quick flash frame of Chris Berman somewhere in the gif, so you'd have to question whether you actually saw him or not. Then you'd be thinking about him the rest of the day wondering why, haha. Like subliminal advertising :)

[quote name='doubledown']Officially pre-ordered today....returned FNR4 for this...nice.[/QUOTE]

Good for you, man. I hope you'll be joining us on Friday nights for CAG Hockey Night. Playing with the CAG team is a lot of fun. I didn't realize what an accomplishment it was at the time, but until we all decided to get ready for this year's game, we had at least 4 guys on every Friday night for 6 months straight to play CAG team hockey. And there were several nights where we had about 16 people on, and had to break up into 3-4 teams.

As crazy as it sounds, I feel like we actually became a team. Some of the best moments I've ever had playing video games were from playing with the CAG team. As long as you're not hung up on winning (Oh DrP1zza, where art thou?), it's a hell of a good time!

[quote name='slickkill77']Amazon is killing me here. They have it up for the PS3 but not 360[/QUOTE]

Yeah... they better have it up BEFORE the 50% off coupon expires...

[quote name='SeanAmI']Those are awesome, we need more of them.[/QUOTE]

I would have made you one, but I couldn't find any NHL videos of yours online The ony EA username I found was Seanami7, but there were no videos. Is that you?

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']where in the hell is the chuck norris gfi?

ne1 have the chuck norris check/goal?[/QUOTE]

haha, I've gotta have the videos to work with, man. You've only got one short hip check video.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Good for you, man. I hope you'll be joining us on Friday nights for CAG Hockey Night. Playing with the CAG team is a lot of fun. I didn't realize what an accomplishment it was at the time, but until we all decided to get ready for this year's game, we had at least 4 guys on every Friday night for 6 months straight to play CAG team hockey. And there were several nights where we had about 16 people on, and had to break up into 3-4 teams.

As crazy as it sounds, I feel like we actually became a team. Some of the best moments I've ever had playing video games were from playing with the CAG team. As long as you're not hung up on winning (Oh DrP1zza, where art thou?), it's a hell of a good time![/QUOTE]

I feel the same way Nate. I think I only missed one or two games honestly. But I can't wait for NHL 10 and to bust some heads up!

Haha, nice again.

Anyways, for the league...it seems probably that I might be moving to Atlanta around Sept/Oct to go back to school. I don't know if I'll have the time/ability to run a league this time around, depending on lots of things. Anyone wanna take the reins?

[quote name='DestroVega']i don't think i have any videos up... next year!

I'll run the league if no one else wants to this season.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't think I want to run it. Me and leagues are just...ehhh..too much of a headache. Besides, I found myself enjoying the OTP games far more than normal play last year.

The jerseys I were asking about were actually the Prospect game jerseys.

As for the custom jerseys, I'd be happy enough with the ability to change the colors of a set jersey. Such as our Sex Panther jerseys with green and orange. I'd be satisfied with that for thi year.

I was just at Gamestop earlier for their B2G1FREE sale, and it's amazing to me that NHL 09 STILL sells for $54.99 used. While NBA Live 09, which came out a full month AFTER NHL 09, is down to $34.99. If that doesn't speak for how solid the NHL series is, I don't know what does. It's too bad Madden has so many mindless followers. Otherwise, NHL would clearly be EA Sports' flagship title.

Eh, it's good. But golf is still golf. By comparison, Tiger Woods 10 has these scores on Gamespot:

Review Score: 8.0 | Critics Score: 8.3 | User Score: 8.3

NHL 09 got

Review Score: 9.0 | Critics Score: 8.9 | User Score; 9.1

the cut of what?... no cut to be had, that table is for me only. I just figured hockey fans would appreciate it, only reason I posted it. I don't wanna look cool or anything lol.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']oh I thought you desgined it and they were going to mass market them.[/QUOTE]

Nah... it will be one of a kind!

Cool for you Destro....BUT not to rain on your parade (which it will), I can't stand beer pong. fucking stupidest game ever created by frat kids. I never played it and never will.

On a side note, we should still look into producing those damn Jerseys! I still want one. I framed three of my Hockey Jerseys so far. Got a couple more to frame lol.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']On a side note, we should still look into producing those damn Jerseys! I still want one. I framed three of my Hockey Jerseys so far. Got a couple more to frame lol.[/QUOTE]

I'm still down. Copy/paste this list with your name added to it if anyone else is interested.

1. Vulcan2422
2. Pure Apathy

[quote name='Pure Apathy']I'm still down. Copy/paste this list with your name added to it if anyone else is interested.

1. Vulcan2422
2. Pure Apathy
9.[/QUOTE]

Well, wouldn't we need to agree on a design first? Isn't that what basically stopped us last year? I'd be potentially interested depending on which route we decided to go (and of course my interest would skyrocket if it turned out we could actually import our created rosters into NHL 10).

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I feel the same way Nate. I think I only missed one or two games honestly. But I can't wait for NHL 10 and to bust some heads up![/QUOTE]

I'll probably miss half the games again, but only because of the season tickets to Ontario Reign games. Weekends are the only times we go!

[quote name='DestroVega']never met anyone who hated on beer pong... but hey, if it ain't your bag, that's cool[/QUOTE]

Teetotalers. Also, despite the fact that I used to drink frequently, I have never played beer pong.

TAMPA -- The Sex Panthers have agreed to terms on a one-year contract with restricted free agent defenseman Alex Foster.
Foster's deal totals $2.8 million, sources told ESPN.com's Scott Burnside.

The team announced the deal on Friday.
Foster had 16 goals, 40 assists and 20 penalty minutes in 100 + games last season.

Thought we should get into the season with some positive news :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back