CAGCAA - NCAA 11 Dynasty - 2011 Season - Bowl Week Deadline: 2/24 - Need Replacements

Yeah I thought you won big, what a weird ranking system. I noticed in my offline dynasty teams switch around quite a bit in the top spot even though they're all undefeated. The rankings have always been a little off but I don't remember seeing that before.

[quote name='prometheus_5']Matt, when would you be available to play our game? I can play later tonight or tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I'm around for the next few hours and will be back later in the evening if you're still good for tonight. It's about 3 EST now and I can probably start a came for about the next two hours. I should be back around 9 or maybe a little before.

I'll be w/o internet until Tuesday night so Sean we can play anytime after that. I know it hasn't been advance yet but just a heads up.

Nate, want to play sometime this afternoon? I should be around pretty much the rest of the day.

[quote name='SeanAmI']Tell me when your good Franky[/QUOTE]

Just got my internet back. Might be on later tonight but should be available all day tomorrow. If you send me a message on Live and you don't get a response I apologize in advance. I'm currently not staying at my house and visiting a friend so we might be watching netflix or playing Madden or something.

Tomorrow would pry be best for me.

[quote name='SeanAmI']Ok, Ill send you messages.[/QUOTE]
Ok cool, anytime tomorrow before 11 est time I should be around. Any specific time work for you?

Franky, what do I have to pay you to take a dive? :) Seriously, my hopes of sneaking into the title game all depend on if I can get into our SEC title game. If I can do that I stand a chance of getting in with two losses. Do any of you guys play any of the undefeated CPU teams? It would be nice to see one of them get knocked off.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Franky, what do I have to pay you to take a dive? :) Seriously, my hopes of sneaking into the title game all depend on if I can get into our SEC title game. If I can do that I stand a chance of getting in with two losses. Do any of you guys play any of the undefeated CPU teams? It would be nice to see one of them get knocked off.[/QUOTE]

I will be taking no dives! However I do believe you get your chance at me in two weeks!

Just played my game against BIGAT. He won big. We had a weird disconnect though and had to restart the game. Got a message saying connection with opponent has been lost. However neither of us got disconnected from Xbox live. Next years NCAA needs to save progress if you lose connection and have an option to start from where you left off.

GG Nate. I don't know what was up with the disconnect and that huge lag burst late in our second game.

I'm not able to write up a post right now, so here's the schedule for this week:

Georgia Tech (S3anAmI) at Oklahoma (prometheus_5)
Nebraska (FrankySox) at North Carolina
Ohio State (FriskyTanuki) at Florida (Pure Apathy)
South Florida (moonknight25) at Rutgers (BigAT)
Cincinnati (Nateeasy) at UCLA (Arkay Firestar)
Michigan State (XXXplosive1) at Texas (DarkTower80)
Alabama (Ultimate Matt X) at Wisconsin

Wisconsin had me 10-0 in the 4th quarter and I had that sick feeling in my stomach that another loss to the CPU was coming, but then the Tide turned. Ingram woke up and I ended up winning 21-10. Didn't like coming back so late in the game, but at least it ended up the way that I wanted it to go.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Pure Apathy, I can play our game tomorrow probably any time after 3 PM EST.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I won't be available until after 8:30 PM EST.

I just noticed something funny on the dynasty pages online, if you look at the story for my last game vs OU and you look at prometheus' story the jersey colors are different for the same screen shot.

Frisky, were you wanting to play our game tonight or tomorrow night? I was under the impression that you were wanting to play tomorrow, but if you meant tonight, I can play here shortly.

[quote name='moonknight25']USC BABY!!!!!..................I'm sorry Lane Kitten held a gun to head just then........ USF of course ; ) On a slightly off topic note, anyone in FL want to go to the Sept 11 USF/FL game in the swamp? My friend is giving me 4 extra tickets and I would love to invite one of you guys![/QUOTE]

Did you ever pawn these off somewhere? How much were you looking for these?

[quote name='FrankySox']Hey Matt when would be a good time to play for you? If you the dynasty gets moved forward today could you play tonight?[/QUOTE]

I can probably play tonight (Wednesday) if that is when you were asking about. I should be around most of the evening.

Sorry for the delay, here's the schedule for this week:

UCLA (Arkay Firestar) at Rutgers (BigAT)
West Virginia at Oklahoma (prometheus_5)
Florida (Pure Apathy) at Cincinnati (Nateeasy)
Alabama (Ultimate Matt X) at Nebraska (FrankySox)
Georgia Tech (S3anAmI) at Notre Dame

Byes: Ohio State (FriskyTanuki), South Florida (moonknight25), Texas (DarkTower80), Michigan State (XXXplosive1)

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']I can probably play tonight (Wednesday) if that is when you were asking about. I should be around most of the evening.[/QUOTE]

Ok sounds good. I'll send you a message when I get on. It's usually around 9 or 10 est time. Might be on earlier tonight though.

bread's done
Back