Squarehard

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:03 AM

Posted Image

#122 Br0keAssGamer

Br0keAssGamer

BrokeAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2011 - 02:13 AM

My most notable pickups for this month are 2x Super Mario RPGs for $30.01 shipped total :)

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ooooh you lucky duck. Nice find :D

Make $$ on your iOS or Android device using FeaturePoints! 

Use the code G8KHP9 for 50 FREE POINTS when you start!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't care if it's another fucking Mario/Duck Hunt. It's the only thing I've found today so I'm buying it!"
My eBay Page http://myworld.ebay....jabberwocky2600

#123 SlaughterX

SlaughterX

Teh Killer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2011 - 02:57 AM

Posted Image
"Member of the most player hated race who made this invaded place and stayed it with a straight face..." - MF DOOM

#124 Chairman_LMAO

Chairman_LMAO

The Talent

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:38 AM

Sliding this in at the end of the month. Also, this is cheating a little, cause some of these are from August.

Also, apologies on the pic quality. Took these with my last-gen iPhone, as that's the only camera I currently have access to.

Spoiler

#125 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2011 - 03:13 PM

Lol @ somebody trying to trade an atari to gamestop. Worked out for you though!

#126 Survivalism

Survivalism

CAG's Lance Boyle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:51 AM

I saw a girl trying to trade in Pac-Man for the 2600 once.
[URL="http://gamercards.exophase.com/psn/user/theunvisible/"]Posted Image[/URL]

Spoiler

#127 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:37 AM

Not everyone is a regular shopper at GameStop. They probably heard about someone else trading in games and thought "Hot damn, I've got a bunch of old games that my kids left when they went to college!"

Only a year or two ago, I didn't know that you couldn't trade in older games. The last time I had been to one, I think it was still an EB Games. Not 100% sure about that, but I do remember that I was there to pick up my Monster Rancher 3 pre-order and I picked up a copy of Final Fantasy (I paid too much for the latter, but surprisingly, I found a Final Fantasy box and manual in a random trashcan about a week or two later). I was disappointed to see how much things had changed over the years. Thankfully I didn't embarrass myself by bringing in old-school games because the thought of trading in games was blasphemous to me. Heck, even now, I only trade in duplicates or shitty games that I got for free.

#128 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2011 - 03:46 AM

An Atari 5200, complete in box, with six boxed games. It's the later two port model. This thing looks like it's never been played, and the games are mostly complete (Pac-Man is the only one with the number pad layovers). The best part was this was FREE. My brother and his friend were at GameStop when a guy came in trying to trade it in. When they told him they couldn't take it, he gave it to my brother's friend, who in turn gave it to me, provided I could get it to work. The hardest part was finding a TV it would hook up to, but we had one in my attic. Fired it up, and it works perfectly! I don't see myself playing this that much, though. I just kinda like looking at it 8-)

That's a nice score. 5200 controllers that work are tough to find and actually worth a little bit of money. Plus the system is like an albatross in video game history.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#129 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:22 AM

Up, up, and away....to the next month.