The Official CAG November 2010 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re pre-ordered Cataclysm when Amazon told me I wouldn't have it until 2 days after it came out. Sucks to be Amazon right now.

"Harvest of Plenty" might be a fun quote.

DDS2Pick-Up.jpg

Got this for $5.42 credit after flipping the other two games from the last Buy 2, Get 1 Free sale at Gamestop.

You'll have to excuse the image quality, since for my other purchase I finally broke down and got a cheap digital camera (Vivitar) from Kmart. It's not easy getting details with this contraption, but I have hopes that it'll help me sell some of my CIB games on ebay.

Picked up:

• eBay: Rocketfish Wii LAN Adapter w/ 6 ft ethernet cable $10
  • eBay: NFL Head Coach (PS2) $1.87
  • eBay: Jade Empire/Kingdom Under Fire (Xbox) $5
  • eBay: Final Fantasy VIII (PS1) $5.18
  • eBay: Wii Wireless Sensor Bar $4.37
  • Kohls: Dragon's Lair Trilogy (Wii) $18.17
  • Amazon: Guilty Party (Wii) $19.99
  • Amazon: Toy Story Mania (Wii) $19.99
  • Amazon: Rune Factory: Frontier (Wii) Free
  • Amazon: Endless Ocean: Blue World with Wii Speak $19.99
  • Amazon: Nintendo DSi Black $28.99 shipped after $90.01 in GCs
  • Amazon Warehouse Deals: Spy Hunter (GCN) 99 cents shipped
  • Amazon Warehouse Deals: NBA Street (GCN) 99 cents shipped
  • Target: Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii) $49.99 x2 -1 is an XMas gift
  • Target: Super Mario Galaxy 1 (Wii) $49.99
  • Target: PokePark: Pikachu's Adventure (Wii) FREE x2 -1 is an XMas gift
  • Target: Mario Kart Wii $49.99 -Xmas Gift
  • GameStop: Flingmash $17.79 shipped (after $10 NSMB coupon and $25 GC)
  • GameFly: Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii) $16.04 shipped
  • Toys R Us: New Play Control Pikmin (Wii) $6.41 shipped
  • Toys R Us: Ghost Squad (Wii) $5.59 shipped (if it ever ships)
11/5: Added Dragon's Lair Trilogy and my pickups from the Amazon B2G1 Free. Hopefully I'll be heading to Target today for their B2G1 Free to pick up the last remaining "big" Wii games (SSB: Brawl, SMG1, etc) that I am missing.
11/7: Added my pickups from the Target B2G1 Free as well as the DOTD from Amazon (Endless Ocean).
11/15: Added FlingSmash I bought from GS.
11/18: Added Arc Rise Fantasia from GF.
11/20: Added TRU pickups. Finally spent that damn $5 GC.
11/21: Added Amazon Warehouse Deals pickups. :whee: for a $2 shopping spree. Also added the DSi I picked up for $29 after GCs. :whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Always enjoy lurking this thread but never post.

Received these yesterday from Amazon and pre-ordered CoD: Black Ops Hardened Edition.

fcag.jpg

$40 shipped for both, probably leave the FO3 sealed. I had it before for about $20 at launch but sold it for about double that once they dried up and before the GOTY version released. :D

Couple late October pick ups as well, not sure why imageshack flips my pix but yea:

photolq.jpg

-Vegas is CE (not pictured) $72 Gamestop with coupon.
-Oblivion GOTY $10 & Dragon Age $5 using $15 off fallout coaster at Kmart.
-Raiden & Sonic were around $10 each new from Amazon sellers.
-Also not pictured I grabbed a Sonic Mega Collection PS2 from Ebay for $7. (on a sonic kick after 4 came out)

Good haul so far:

$84- Move Starter Bundle Amazon Warehouse Deals. Everything still sealed just a bump on the box.
hpim0432.jpg

hpim0433.jpg

13 DVD's from GoHastings- $18 Shipped (Christmas Vacation not pictured)
hpim0435.jpg

Dropped 33 bucks on Ogre Battle 64. That's just the collector in me.

Z.H.P. (PSP)

Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (DS)

Dragon's Lair Trilogy (Wii)

I'm back in the game, people. =]

Chicago Enforcer - Xbox, $4

Elder Scrolls III Morrowind Game of the Year - Xbox, $20

Star Wars Republic Commando - Xbox. Traded Earthworm Jim on Genesis and De Blob on Wii for it.

Batman Arkham Asylum Game of the Year - PS3, $30

Ys: The Oath in Felghana Premium Edition - PSP, $30

Today I picked up

Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride- $40 K-Mart w/ GC they gave me

Late October Pick-Up
Fable 3- $60 Pre-Ordered GameStop
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light- 750 pts Goozex

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Dropped 33 bucks on Ogre Battle 64. That's just the collector in me.

Z.H.P. (PSP)

Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (DS)

Dragon's Lair Trilogy (Wii)

I'm back in the game, people. =][/QUOTE]

bargain bins and eBay sellers beware lol.

I picked up 4 copies of Black Ops on eBay for my friends for Xmas for $55 shipped each, i'll wait for mine on Tuesday. also snagged

:psp: Land of the Dead
:psp: Dawn of the Dead
:psp: Robocop

gohastings with the buy 2 get one for $1

Well another big pick up month for me, and it's barely even started. Some of the highlights include the PS3 320 GB Move bundle and the Bronze DSiXL system.

My 60GB crapped out on me, so it was time for a new one. Then I traded in my black DSi for the XL, and for me it's been one of the best investments ever. I have never used my DS so much. Even though the system itself is heavier, the bigger screens actually make gaming more enjoyable.

IMG_0459.jpg

Random pick ups, all below MSRP.

:ps3: RE5 CE and Fallout 3 CE $20 each
:ps3: Time Crisis Razing Storm $25
:ps3: Vanquish $15
:ps3: Mafia II CE $60
:ps3: SW:TFUII CE $55
:ps3: NGS2 $20

IMG_0464.jpg

Took advantage of Amazon's B2G1 and picked up Arc Rise Fantasia, Lufia, and Z.H.P. :wii: Kirby and :ps3: Dante's Inferno were both $15h, and :ps3: Batman was $17.

IMG_0467.jpg

Long time no post.

Capcom Store

1942 Cammy shirt
Street Fighter IV shirt
Servbot LOL face bobblehead
Dead Rising 2 Kadoya jacket(still waiting for it to come in)

Games

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Blu Rays

Toy Story 3 trilogy box set
Toy Story steelbook
Toy Story 2 steelbook
Toy Story 3 steelbook
Pan's Labyrinth steelbook
Sin City steelbook

My elaborate plan...

What I will probably end up doing is this...
Black Ops... 60 with 20 dollar credit.
Assasins Creed Brotherhood... 40 with use of 20 and I am given 15
NBA 2k11... 40 (or less depending on sales) with that 15 dollar credit.

Then I will buy Mass Effect 1 plus 2. Looking at Fallout 3 and a few other various games.

Problem is I live nowhere near a kmart.

What should i do?

*cant even say that without thinking of lebrons fucking ad.

pretty excited, picked up

:psp: Blade
:psp: Akira
:psp: Fantastic 4

on UMD, previously have never been able to find the first two with original cases and in stock anywhere locally or many places online for under $15, got all 3 for $2.12 total with my game rewards coupon.

[quote name='Cheska19']Well another big pick up month for me, and it's barely even started. Some of the highlights include the PS3 320 GB Move bundle and the Bronze DSiXL system.

My 60GB crapped out on me, so it was time for a new one. Then I traded in my black DSi for the XL, and for me it's been one of the best investments ever. I have never used my DS so much. Even though the system itself is heavier, the bigger screens actually make gaming more enjoyable.

IMG_0459.jpg

Random pick ups, all below MSRP.

:ps3: RE5 CE and Fallout 3 CE $20 each
:ps3: Time Crisis Razing Storm $25
:ps3: Vanquish $15
:ps3: Mafia II CE $60
:ps3: SW:TFUII CE $55
:ps3: NGS2 $20

IMG_0464.jpg

Took advantage of Amazon's B2G1 and picked up Arc Rise Fantasia, Lufia, and Z.H.P. :wii: Kirby and :ps3: Dante's Inferno were both $15h, and :ps3: Batman was $17.

IMG_0467.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Vanquish for 15? How?

Hit the thrift stores today and came away with this epic amount of win:

I saw this sitting in the glass display case for $25 bucks and got pretty excited at the $25 price tag.

SNES-Opened.jpg

When I first opened it I though it might be brand new as all of the plastic wrapping looked to be included as well as the instructions/poster. I also liked that it was a bundle from Target that I had never seen before.

Target-SNES-Deal.jpg

Unfortunately I realized that the inserts for the free Nintendo Club membership were missing as well as the free issue of Nintendo Power touted on the box cover. Also missing was the included copy of Super Mario World.

What was included though is pretty cool and full of geek. There is a controller paddle that appears to have been unopened and never used.
Unwrapped-SNES-Controller.jpg

Also when I compared it's condition to my girlfriends childhood SNES the difference is pretty remarkable. (The boxed one is obviously the one on the left)

SNES-Comparison.jpg

What seems to be the coolest part of it though is that the original receipt is included with a completely filled out coupon for a free copy of Super Mario World that was never actually sent out. I would love to try and redeem it and see what Nintendo would say.

Super-Mario-All-Stars-and-SNES-Receipt.jpg

Overall, this was pretty cool to find. I also picked up an unopened copy of the boardgame Carcassone for about $7 and some cool vintage TV lamps.
SNES-and-Carcassone.jpg

Beehive-TV-Lamp.jpg

TV-Beehive-Lamps.jpg

Also got this at a flea market. Unfortunately the game was missing but I figure someone will want the extras and the box which are in immaculate condition for some loot. It only cost $2 so seems good to me.
IMG_1902.jpg

[quote name='lmz00']The bag the SNES is in is not the bag it originally came with. For the price though, it ain't bad.[/QUOTE]

What would the bag look like?

[quote name='$hady']Nice haul Moop! That SNES is awesome for $25! Mail in the coupon just for kicks along with original receipt. :D[/QUOTE]

I would love to try and do that. I fantasize that they would mail me back a sealed copy.:D

[quote name='lmz00']
16246c5.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up cuz I just looked and it is that bag, I just put it on wrong as the writing is only on one side. I was confused when you said it was the wrong bag because it fits perfectly and everything else in it is so immaculately kept. That helps if I ever want to sell it.

got some awesome eBay buys last day and a half

:360: Red Dead Redemption w/ Deadly Assassin DLC - $1.95 - eBay
:360: Dead Space - $1.99 (no manual) - eBay
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops $10 - Gamestop after rewards coupon

[quote name='gbpackers94']Whaaaa?[/QUOTE]
exactly. Who else immediately opened a new tab and went to ebay to find more of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back